Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

NEW FF RAAT KA NASHA page-18, part-31 (Page 18)

kaka.lg IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_u_Sarun

love_u_Sarun IF-Dazzler
love_u_Sarun
love_u_Sarun

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaka.lg

u update today?? wow...i'm waiting. thanks so much. Please update in English...please...

offcourse dear i will   
love_u_Sarun IF-Dazzler
love_u_Sarun
love_u_Sarun

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Part 31...

3 YEARS LATER..

After finishing Morning prayer everyone gather and sit for breakfast. Gopi serves breakfast to everyone. Ahem smiles at Gopi and gopi also.

Kokila: Gopi vahu where is Rashi vahu

Gopi: maa ji she went to buy a gift for Arjun birthday

kokila: okay

hetal: did you informed urmilla ben?

Gopi: yes kaki ji i have called and every rashi ben also.

Ahem: Mom i have to go for a meeting. I will be back in one hour.

Gopi looks at ahem and sees watch. she is worried. Ahem understands why she is worried he smiles.

Ahem: don't worry i will be home soon. Call me when he will wake up 

Gopi nodes his head and smiles. ahem leaves for meeting and gopi goes to room which is attached to gohem room. 

The room is painted with blue walls with lots of cartoons, aero plane on it on it.. on one side they have gopi, Ayaan and ahem several pics. On the other side there were clouds and rainbow is coming from them. It feels to be in Disney land. In between there is bed.

Gopi comes in pulls the curtain away. Ayaan was still sleeping and she sees her innocent baby and smiles.. she sits besides him and kisses on her cheeks. Ayaan opens his eyes slowly and slowly he sees gopi and then looks at gopi. He was about to cry when gopi sees Ayaan. Ayaan was having so big tears in his eyes.

Gopi: What happened Dikra? 

Ayaan start crying . Gopi takes Ayaan on her arms. Ayaan was crying badly now

Gopi: Hey Lord Krishna please help me out. Ahem ji is not here and now he will not stop. 

Kokila and Rashi working in kitchen heard Ayaan voice.

Kokila: Not again

rashi: Oh god please help my poor sister.

Gopi was trying to Ayaan to calm down but she knows that he will not stop until and unless ahem is here. Gopi is trying Ahem phone but its coming not reachable. Ayaan is crying and crying. Jigar comes in and sees gopi. Gopi looks at Jigar with worried expression.

Gopi: Dikra, papa will be here very soon? Do you know that he went to market to bring a gift for you?  A big car

Ayaan was not letting her say anything he was crying and crying, this made tears in gopi eye's. 

Gopi: Okay dont cry my baccha. I am calling your papa. 

She makes call to ahem but again phone was out of reachable. Gopi takes Ayaan in his arms and try to make him sleep but he was crying with thumb in his mouth. Gopi whole neck and hair was wet with Ayaan tears, but somehow she made him sleep.

Meanwhile Ahem comes, and run to his room. Jigar who was coming from his room sees Ahem {he was in Dark navy blue suit with blue shirt} 

Jigar: Its good bhai you came, Ayaan was crying a lot and bhabi is very upset.

Ahem: you dont worry i will handle now. You go and please see Arjun birthday arrangements . I will be joining you soon

Jigar: dont worry 

Jigar goes and ahem comes to Ayaan room and gopi was sitting looking at her sleeping child and having tears in her eyes. Ahem comes looses his tie and comes to Gopi. He put his hand on her shoulder. She closes her eyes and wipes her tears. She sees Ahem and stands up

Gopi: You came? do you need something?

Gopi  was about to go but ahem hold her arm and bring her to him. he put his hands on gopi cheeks , she was looking down. Ahem makes her face up

Ahem:  he troubled you a lot today? I am sorry Gopi but I stuck in a meeting

Gopi: Ahem ji I understand but i dont understand why situation always go out from my hand? Am i not a good mother ahem ji?

Ahem: who said that gopi? You are a very good mother. dont ever think such things. But our Ayaan is naughty and you believe or not Ayaan is very close to me? So i have thought a solution.

Gopi smiles at ahem and then

Gopi: What?

Ahem: We should think about other child so that you will not feel alone and he or she will take your side and my son will mine...

Gopi feels shy and hugs him..

**********************************

Pratham sitting on making drawing ... rashi comes and sees Pratham

Pratham: mumma {he points out on book}

rashi smiles and sees

pratham: wheee

rashi: u love plane?

pratham nodes his head

rashi: okay close your eyes

pratham closes his eyes... rashi brings a packet...and put in front of him...

rashi: now open your eyes

pratham opens his eyes and sees... pratham sees packet and opens it and he took out a box and opens it. there was a plane... he smiles and hugs rashi and rashi also hugs her kisses him                         

Ahem comes to his Ayaan room. he sees Ayaan sleeping.. he kisses on his son forehead and Ayaan wakes up...

ahem: you naughty...slept for so long? 

Ayaan: i will not talk with you.

Ahem smiles on his son innocence angry look.. Ahem pretends

Ahem: why ? if you will not talk with your papa? then papa will go and talk with Pratham. 

Ayaan listen this and start crying badly... Ahem takes Ayaan in his arms

Ahem: Papa will not go anywhere? Now dont cry okay papa is here... now come on lets see something for you to wear. 

he takes Ayaan to wardrobe and sees his clothes.. he took white t- shirt with blue jeans and navy blue jerking...Ayaan is ready for a party

ahem: that's like my son..

In Pratham Room:

rashi was making Pratham ready , but he was not in mood to go and play. rashi was facing problem to wear him clothes.. she gets irritated and sees Pratham...

rashi: Pratham what is this Dikra? why are you not wearing your clothes?

Pratham: mujhe nini aa rahi hai...{i want to sleep}

rashi: baby see all kids are playing in hall and you know they are looking for you?

Pratham: no mumma .. i want to sleep

rashi{smiles}: okay then dont say me that you haven't got cake because Ayaan will eat whole cake..

Pratham sees rashi and smiles...

Pratham: hoow {he keeps hand on his mouth}

rashi also do the same and laughs with Pratham..

here i end this part

Edited by stary_kajal - 01 December 2011 at 4:33am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

farha451288soni_khan13shajnaii-neela-rsk16kaka.lghana_y-JollyJabeen-X.shmm

kaka.lg IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

love_u_Sarun

love_u_Sarun IF-Dazzler
love_u_Sarun
love_u_Sarun

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaka.lg

is it the end? hope not. Please continue soon, dear. God, Ayaan is so naughty. Pratham is really sweet. and Arjun the youngest boy.

this part is end here
sakinatahseen Newbie
sakinatahseen
sakinatahseen

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
nice story..!!!

love_u_Sarun

rsk16 IF-Dazzler
rsk16
rsk16

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
great part.loved reading it.too cute ayaan 
famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
very nicely narrated...loved it...continue soon, will make a proper comment later.. got to go at the moment

but continue soon...

x.x.FAHIMA.x.x

love_u_Sarun

Go to top