Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

NEW FF RAAT KA NASHA page-18, part-31 (Page 13)

radhika_2001 Senior Member
radhika_2001
radhika_2001

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged

nyce ff..keep it up stary_kajal...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_u_Sarun

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Great update, I wonder what's wrong with Rashi? I am thinking appendix or gall bladder (LOL , sorry it the nurse coming out in me)

love_u_Sarun

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
lovd it dear......update soon....nd pm me if u can.....hpe our Rashi gets well......

love_u_Sarun

love_u_Sarun IF-Dazzler
love_u_Sarun
love_u_Sarun

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Next Part-26

In the morning:

rashi ko hosh aata hai...naman comes to check her along with nisha...rashi sees naman and nisha..naman smiles..

naman {cezaan khan}: how you are feeling now?

rashi: better doctor but slightly pain is there...

nurse come with the reports and naman checks it..naman is worried but he did not show expressions...naman goes out..he calls jigar to his cabin...

jigar: yes doctor everything is okay with rashi...

naman: jigar i wanna say u something....

jigar:what doctor?

naman: your wife is suffering from stomach tuberclousis and she cannot concive a baby untill and unless its cure...

jigar is shockedShocked....

jigar: doctor is there any cure for this or not?

naman: see it has a cure but it takes a time may be whole life or may be years or may be months.. rashi stomach musceles are very weak...and due to tuberclousis it can be damage if she try to get pregnant...

jigar is in tearsCry...he sees doctor but lost in thoughts...

naman comes to jigar and console her...

jigar: i have a request doctor yeh baat meri patni ko mat bataiye warna woh tut jaayegi...

naman nodes his head and says "you can take rashi home but take care of her as she is not well at all..."

jigar: okay doctor...

rashi comes home..gopi is happy to see rashi back again...ahem smiles and hetal and kokila is also happy but jigar is sad and hetal can feel that from his eyes...gopi take rashi to her room and jigar sits on sofa...mani comes with a glass of water and gives to jigar...jigar sees all of them and try to say something...

jigar: maa, bhaiya, kaki, kaka baa mey aapsey kuch kehna chahta hu..

hetal:kya baat hai dikra...

jigar: maa doctors ka kehna hai ki rashi ko stomach tuberclosusis hai yani pet mey cancer jis wajah sey woh kabhi maa nahi ban sakti...

all of them gets shocked {sad BG music startsShocked....}

hetal sits on a sofa with a great shock and teary eyesCryCryCry..kokila also have tears in her eyes...ahem comes to jigar...ahem hugs jigar...

jigar: yeh baat rashi ko nahi pata hai, aur mey chahta hu ki aap log usey kuch na bataye..

hetal and kokila sees jigar...jigar comes to hetal and hugs her and cry..

hetal: sambalo apney aap ko jigar beta, tum aisey tut jaogey toh rashi ko kaun sambhalega...usey kaun himaat dega...hmm

jigar wipes his tears...ahem comes to jigar...
ahem: sab theek ho jaayega jigar un sab doctors mey sey bi ek bahut bada doctor hai aur woh hai kanhaji...unhoney chaha toh sab theek ho jaayega...

jigar hugs ahem..ahem also hugs jigar....

after few months...
gopi and ahem are waiting for their baby to come... ahem makes a room for baby.. he puts all the toys in the room and gopi fav colour walls...gopi is very happy to see this..ahem attends yoga classes with gopi and goes with her to doctor for every check ups...ahem is very concious about gopi's diet... ahem took a lot of care about gopi...

After 8 months
during this 8 months ahem took a grt care of gopi and her tummy is grown up... kokila always makes her hear "ramayan"...rashi came to know the truth that she cant become mother due to this cancer.. she is on medication...dhawal got married to nisha...now nisha is also there in MM house.baa, chirag and parag ke sath charo dhaam ki yatra 

Delievery time:
Gopi is not feeling well from morning and she feeling scared.. ahem is not there.. mani is there with gopi and kokila also comes...

kokila: gopi vahu chinta kyu kar rahi ho sab theek ho jaayega, kanhaji sab theek karengey...

gopi: maaji mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai....

kokila: kuch nahi hoga gopi vahu...sab theek hoga...tum aaram karo mey bas aati hu..

Suddenly gopi start feeling pain and she shouts "maaaaa.." kokila comes running to gopi...

kokila" kya hua gopi vahu..."

gopi:maaji mujheCryCryCrybahut dard ho raha hai...."ouch...maa........"

kokila: mani yaha khadey khadey kya dekh rahi hai, jaakra mota bhabi aur jigar ko bula kar la aur driver sey keh ki gaadi tayaar rakhey...hey bhagwan ghar pe ahem bi nahi hai...kokila gopi ke pass aati hai...uske seer pe hath pherti hai..gopi vahu sab theek ho jaayega bas himaat rakho..."

hetal and rashi comes running and sees gopi in pain...

hetal: chalo kokila gopi ko hospital lekar chaltey hai...jigar nichey gaadi mey hai..rashi beta gopi ka bag sath le lo...

rashi: ji mummi ji...rashi took bag...

they take gopi too car and make her sit...gopi is crying badly and she is in pain.. suddenly car got puncher in the road...everyone is worried now how to take gopi to hospitall..gopi is crying and she is pain..rashi sees gopi in this condition she starts crying....jigar trys to stop taxi but no taxi stops...after few min one taxi comes and they took gopi in that taxi to hospital..jigar makes call to ahem but ahem is not picking up the call...At last they reach hospital..

Wardboys bring stature...modi's are waiting for doctor to come...
gopi is crying and taking a name of ahem......ahem ji......ahem ji...

kokila:shaant ho jao dikar ahem bas aata hi hoga....

doctor comes and sees gopi and tell them to took her to ICU...but gopi is not going there...

kokila: doctor isey lekar jaaiye...aap jaldi...

gopi is cryingCryCryCry in pain: nahi nahi maaji jab tak ahem ji nahi aayengey mey nahi jaaungi....ahem ji ahem ji...she start shouting again and crys...

doctor: ab hum aur der nahi kar saktey....

Suddenly ahem reaches there.. he runs to gopi...and comes to her..he looks at gopi.. ahem gopi ka hath pakad leta hai...ahem uska seer sehalata hai...ward boy is taking gopi to Operation theatre...

ahem: kuch nahi hoga tumhey, mey aa gaya hu na, bas himmat rakho....

gopi sees ahem and crys....

Finally they took gopi to operation theatre....

hey frnd what do you think gopi ko kya hoga "boy or girl"........please suggest some good names for baby....if u really love gohem.....do more and more comments for gohem love and there baby.........

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_ctanya.dsouzapallavisarkarmadhu_sridharlovvhana_ykaka.lg

magss24 IF-Dazzler
magss24
magss24

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
hi just read your ff ... and it is  mindblowing.. please continue
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Poor Rashi....feeling really bad for her.....but happy for Gohem......i thnk they shud be blessed wid a baby gal.....name can be Roshni....light of their life
madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
before i start, i really feel bad for what has happened 2 rashi...i just hope everything gets back 2 normal 4 her.....

but i'm also happy for goham...waiting eagerly 4 the arrival of their baby...and i dunno...boy or gal, i'm happy...if its a boy, i'd suggest the name ankit, krish, raghav....if its a gal i'd go for aditi, avantika, anushka or ananya.....
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I hope everything turns out good for both Rashi and Gopi, I would like Gopi to have a boy.

Go to top