Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

NEW FF RAAT KA NASHA page-18, part-31 (Page 11)

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
wow that was nice...waiting for next part...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_u_Sarun

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
My  hindi is not very good - so I will have to have some read it .  Then i will post my comments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_u_Sarun

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
i am also waiting for the next part.
adetkrj Senior Member
adetkrj
adetkrj

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged

wow wow wow...i loved the whole of it and am waiting fr much more...i hope that they take some scenes from this and really show it on tv...i will record them and save them and watch them all the time....i think that i am falling in love.thanks and pls continueeeeeeeeeeeee 

love_u_Sarun IF-Dazzler
love_u_Sarun
love_u_Sarun

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged

NEXT PART-22

Ahem picks gopi up in his strong arms and takes her to his room.Ahem calls the doctor and runs to Gohem room with the whole generation behind him lool i mean kokila,hetal,rashi,jigar ,chirag, and the rest (too many to name lol)

Ahem puts gopi on the bed gently and holds her hands shockingly and he also shaking. Every1 enters the room worried. Kokila and hetal looks really worried. Just then the Doctor and 2 nurses come and they ask where the patient is. Jigar points to the room, the doctor goes in and tells every1 to go out while she checks her. (The doctor is a woman). Ahem is looking at gopi absent minded without hearing one word the doctor said. The doctor again tells ahem to go out but jigar comes in telling her that ahem is the patient's husband so please let him stay with her. Doctor smiles at jigar and says ok. Jigar smiles, he walks out the room and the door shuts.

Inside, the doctor walks towards the bed and sees gopi. She's shock. And she has a flashback of her and gopi playing around together a few years ago and gopi was her best friend until she totally lost her. Back to present.

Doctor:gopiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

Ahem comes out his shock and looks at the nurse weirdly thinking how does she know her.

Doctor: Omg gopi what happened to you?

Ahem: how do you know my wife?

Doctor: She was my best friend, she's my gopi.

ahem: What's Your Name?

Doctor: My name is Nisha Mehra.

ahem: Okay please check what happened to gopi! She was fine then she just fainted.

doctor: Okay please step aside.

The 2 nurse comes in with the equipment's and they start checking gopi while ahem looks on worriedly.

Nisha: she's fine, there's nothing to get worried about. But...

Ahem cuts her off: But What??? What happened? Anything wrong?

Nisha: Relax ahem ji, She's fine. But she needs a lot of care and rest.

ahem: What? I didn't understand.

Nisha: Congratulations ahem, Your going to be a Father. (I kno some people doesn't want gopi pregnant, but the story needs to move and i cant keep repeating the romance now can i)

The camera rounds ahem,, 360 degreesss turn (lool).. He's eyes are wet, he cant believe what he just heard.

ahem: ermm,, ha kya?

Nisha: Gopi is pregnant!

ahem: gopi, Ma, Baap, Mein?

Nisha: yes sonn u will going to be a father!

ahem: Mein Papa..

ahem runs to unconscious gopi and hugs her. Nisha tells one of the nurse to open the door and call every1 inside. Nurse1 opens the door and sees every1 with a very sad face. She tells them to come in. Nurse2 tells them there's nothing to get worried about. Nisha Congratulates every1. Every1 looks confused.

Nisha: Well You don't have to worry because gopi is Pregnant.

kokila: What????? (they sed it together lol)

Nisha: yes gopi is pregnant and she just needs to do 3 things. 1. Stay Happy. 2. Eat lots of healthy food and 3. Don't do any work and rest.

kokila: gopi is pregnant mota babi, look our daughter is pregnant.

hetak: yess kanha ji tera laakh laakh sukar hai!

Jigar : Areeeee mein chacha ban gayaa,...

Rashi:aur mey chichi'.wow

panna joins in and dances along. ahem was still next to gopi. hetal and kokila walks up to him and congratulates him. He hugs kokila and hetal together.

Nisha is laughing at panna..

Nisha: Aree vah, bohut acha naachte ho

panaa: sukriya

Nisha: Aapka naam kya hai?

panna: panna. Gopiben, rashiben meri badi behaney hai (well  panna is smaller and orphan..)

Nisha: okay well im Nisha Mehra, gopi ka best Friend.

jigar: you know gopi bhabi?

Nisha: Yes, We use to live next to each other but then one day she was gone..

jigar: oh okay well your welcome to come here anytime to meet your friend.. and every1 else.

Nisha: sure, and from now on i will be gopi'doctor, so i have to keep coming for her check ups.

jigar: really? Yes Yes Sure Come Everyday. I mean Anyday.

Nisha: Okay byee

jigar: bye, see you soon

Nisha walks out the modi mansion with her 2 nurse. Jigar looks at her going and thinking if she turns then she likes him. Just then Nisha turns and waves him goodbye and stands there like a statue looking at her longingly. Rashi comes to jigar and sees him angrily.

He comes to his senses when kokila call him and they go to bedroom.

jigar: Yes kaki, you called me?

kokila: ahem asked for you

jigar: yes bhai?

ahem: Get the house decorated, tomorrow we will throw a party, and oh please call Nisha first as she is nakku's best friend and doctor, make sure you invite her.

Jigar  got really happy: Okay yes ofcourse, first on the list will be Nisha

ahem: Hmph Nautanki, go make the calls and tell every1 to decorate the house.

Just then gopi gains conscious and looks at ahem who is next to her. She sits up and looks at every1's smiling faces.

gopi: Kya hua?

ahem: I duno, you tell me! Why did you faint?

gopi: i dnt, i was putting clothes to dry when suddenly i felt like the sky was moving and i fell

ahem: Do you know the reason?

gopi: no is everything ok?

ahem: Yes absolutely.

kokila: everything is more than ok

hetal: We are all very happy

gopi: i don't understand

jigar: bhabi aap bi na u r so innocent.

ahem: Haan bohut boli'

gopi: kya?

ahem: If i have to share my love for you with someone else, are you going to be ok with it?

Gopi with a sad face: whatever you think is right saab.

ahem: So you don't want me to love our child?

gopi: Child? What Child?

ahem: hey jaan you will a mother soon,!!!

Gopi gets the shock of her life: Main? Maa? Main?

ahem: haaan Tuuu!

kokila: aaj mein bohut khush hoon

hetal: jeete raho meri bacchii!

gopi: Aur haan, teri dost aayi thi, Nisha!

gopi: NISHA?????

ahem: yes she's your doctor and will be taking care of you.

rashi: yes and she will come often for your checkups. Dont worry you will see her at the party.

gopi: party? What party?

ahem: a party for you and the baby. I don't wana lose this moment.

gopi smiles shyly and looks at ahem who winks at her. Every1 leaves after blessing gohem and the Baby and they leave closing the door behind them. Gopi looks at ahem who is sparkling, she hugs him and he hug her back lightly as he doesn't want to hurt her. Ahem starts teasing her telling her she will be very big in a few months and he needs to buy very large clothes for her and gopi looks at him with a serious looks and ahem holds his ears and apologises to her. She smiles and hugs him again. They share a very happy moment sitting on the bed talking about the child.

Scene shifts...

Every1 seems confused. Jigar tells them that bro is going to be a dad and gopi mum. They all are very happy and say they will decorate the house like a bride.

Scene Shifts..

gopi resting and ahem comes in with juice and fruits. Gopi looks at all those things with wide opened eyes..

gopi: who is going to eat all this?

ahem: you

gopi: i cant even eat half of those

ahem: yes half for you, and half for baby.

gopi: oh nooo i cant eat all day, i will suffocate

ahem: well try atleast.

he starts feeding her and makes her drink the juice. Ahem fed everything to gopi  and gopi is sitting der suffocating. Ahem laughs at her and she gives an angry look and then laughs. Both laugh together and hug each other.

IM SORRY PEOPLE, BUT SHE HAD TO BE PREGGY FOR THE STORY TO MOVE ON

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra34neteche_ctanya.dsouzapallavisarkarmadhu_sridharKavya.Skaka.lghana_ysuk19

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
ok please continue.
Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged