Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Next Part-12

rashi and gopi goes to urmilaben house..they knock the door and urmilaben opens the door.. rashi says "mumi how are you?...." {she hugs urmilaben}..gopi sees and smile😊..urmila ben says "gopi beta why are you standing so far..you will not hug your mother...gopi comes and hugs her tightly... she ask "how are you mami ji..."... urmila ben says "no maami from nw says maa to mee like rashi calls me now i have two two daughters..three of them smiles and comes in...

rashi says "mumi you pack your stuff and come with us...we here to take you with us..."
gopi says "rashiben is rite maa, i just go and pack your stuff , come with me what you want?
urmilaben says "but why dikri {duaghter}... whats the matter...you both have came now only snd you are talking about going?
rashi says "mumi... kinjal ben is getting engged and then married in 10 days..so kaki ji and mumi ji{mother in law hetal  with papaji and kaki ji and baas } had invited to you...."
urmilaben says "nice to hear this....but..."
rashi says "how can i come now...means what mumi?
urmilaben says "now i am widow and widow are not allowed to go in marriages..its not gud for the house"
gopi says "dont say like this maa, please no one will say you anything...we there for you,,,now dont say anything lets go...am i rite rashi ben..."
rashi says "absolutely correct my sweet sister"
urmilaben says okay okay i am coming...you two na fight like a small kid..."

both rashi and gopi laughs😊😊😊...

In MM house"
ahem comes from the office and looks for gopi....
ahem says "maa where is gopi....?
kokila says "she is not here ahem dikra {son}..she went to her pihar with rashi.. may be they will come tommorrow with urmilaben..." {ahem makes faces😕}
ahem says "mom but how will u make all the preparations alone... you need help you must call gopi and rashi...."
kokila laughs😊 says "all the work has been done dikar...now we have to just wait for our guest to arrive and they both will come in the morning why are you so worried..? everything is fine...

kokila is understanding tha ahem is missing gopi and he cant live with out her any moment now...👏👏👏..
ahem says "okay mom as you wish...and goes..."
kokila says "i tell mani to bring your green tea okay u just go and make yourself fresh..."
ahem says "mom i dont need green tea send me normal tea..."
kokila laughs😊 says "okay ahem dikra..."

ahem goes to his room and kokila wents to kitchen....

In urmilaben house"
urmilaben says "rashi and gopi dikra what you will eat in dinner today..."
gopi says "whatever you will make maa its all delicious..."
rashi says yes mumi you make all the things very gud and they are special for us ..rite gopi..."
urmilaben says "okay dikara i go market and bring some stuffs...i will be late okay so dont worry.."
rashi says "i will also come with you...gopi you wanna come..."
gopi says "no rashiben you go i take care of home..."

In the night

ahem is sitting in his room and looking at gopi pic...talks to pic "gopi how i will spend my nite without you...this night is so long and boring...you went without informing me...this is so bad...what should i do now..." suddenly kokila calls ahem for dinner and ahem goes for dinner..

kokila is serving food and all of them are sitting...kokila sees ahem even hetal also notice this...
hetal says "ahem dikra what happened why are you so lost..."
ahem says "nothing like that kaki...i am just thinking about...."
hetal says "about whom....ahem..well is it gopi vahu..."
ahem smiles😊...
jigar says "oh thank god ahem bhai atleast smiled..."
hetal says "aey jigar dont say to anything my dikra...kanhji makes him happy everytime like this only...."
jigar says and what about me mom...
kokila says "yes mota bhabi...pray for jigar also...ok instead of you i will pray for my cute child that please kanhaji he should be always like this..fun loving and caring..{she comes and kisses jigar forhead and hugs him}
ahem says "maa i am not feeling hungry me and jigar is going for a walk...jigar is shocked to listen this..."
jigar says "bhai wen did you said to me that we are going for a walk..."
ahem says "jigar {irritating voice} comeeee...i said lets go..."
jigar {makes innocent face} and says "ok ahem bhaii..."
ahem and jigar goes..everyone laughs..kokila says "i know where they are going..." hetal says "where..."..kokila says "mota bhabi they are going to meet there wives..." hetal laughs😊😊😊 along with kinjal and everyone... ahem and jigar sits in a car...

jigar says "bhai you said that we are going for a walk but here we are in the car..what's the matter...?
ahem says "jigar will u stop asking questions? we are going to urmilaben house...to meet gopi and u rashi..."
jigar feels excited and smiles😃....
jigar says "bhai you are so fantastic i was about to say you and u have done it lets go...huraah.........."
ahem smiles and they goes...

madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kajal.....i'll go mad if u dont post the next part quickly...i'm waitin😊 the last part was brilliant....😃
br2499 thumbnail
Kaaajaaaaaaal! bad place to stop. Continue please. Loved it.
imkt thumbnail
@madhu "thanks yar i will write it soon..... 

@br2499 : thanks for the support i will write
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
write more hun
cant wait.

x
imkt thumbnail
NEXT-13

Ahem comes to jeetu bhai home and knocks the door... jigar is standing down... Gopi opens the door...gopi is shocked to see ahem... 

gopi says "ahem ji you..what are you doing here..."
ahem says "gopi just tell me what will one husband do when his wife is not at home ? dumbo, i came here to meet you...because you ar my wife..."
gopi says " come in..."

Jigar is standing down...suddenly rashi and urmila ben come... rashi sees jigar.. she smiles...

Rashi says "jigar ji what are you doing here and why are you standing here..."
jigar says "ahh ahem bhai is here to come meet gopi bhabi..that's why i am here i dont want to distrub them so i am standing here..."
urmilaben says "come dikra {son}...lets go inside..."
jigar says "no no no mummy i mean here air is so fresh i think we should go somewhere and have something..."

rashi smiles and understands... she nodes her head... they all three of them go....ahem is sitting on the bed and gopi brings chach {lassi} for him...gopi sits beside ahem...ahem sees gopi...

ahem says "why didnt you come home... you know that i want to be you at home when i come from office...."
gopi says "ahem ji me and rashi ben went for shopping and we came here to meet maa and we decided to stay here only...."
ahem says "dont you dare to do that again...."
gopi smiles...😳
ahem says "why are you smiling😊..."

Gopi says nothing and try to leave from there..but ahem put his hand on her hand.. gopi looks at gopi and ahem looks gopi... {gohem BG MUSIC STARTS}.. gopi looks at ahem... ahem comes near to her..gopi is breathing slowly and slowly, gettin nervous...ahemShe closes her eyes and smiles shyly. Ahem follows her and stand next to her. ahem makes gopi turn so that he can see him... gopi sees here and there...

ahem says "gopi i am so lucky to have you as my wife..."
gopi says " i am lucky to have you as my husband...."

ahem put his hand on her waist... Gopi closes her eyes...ahem pushes gopi towards him...gopi opens her eyes and she looks at ahem eyes and they have a eye lock for a min...ahem comes near to gopi and kisses on her neck... gopi hugs ahem...so as ahem do to gopi...gopi hugs ahem tightly...they remain as like it...suddenly someone knocks the door....gopi comes to his senses... she leaves ahem...and opens the door... jigar, rashi and urmilaben are standing....ahem comes and sees all of them...

jigar says "bro its too late now...shall we go home now..."
urmilaben says " no no dikra if you people want to stay here you both are welcome.."
jigar says "yes bro we should stay here {he moves on to come in...ahem stops him}
ahem says "no maa we have to live because tomm is kinjal engagement..."
urmilaben says "ok..."
ahem says "come jigar lets go okay {he gets irritated}
jigar makes faces... and goes with ahem... rashi and gopi laughs....

IN THE CAR"
ahem says "wow jigar why you came so early...cant you wait for sometime..."
jigar says "bro what i have done...infact due to me you got so much of time and you are blaming me...."
ahem says "ok ok did you got time to meet rashi..."
jigar says "no bhai {bro}....."
ahem says "see you wasted your time also and mine also....let it be tomm rashi will be there...ok now dnt be sad..."
jigar nodes her head and smiles😊....

ahem and jigar reaches home...

imkt thumbnail
NEXT PART-14

In MM House:

Everyone is getting ready...rashi with urmilaben and gopi reaches there.. they greet each other...rashi and gopi went to their rooms...ahem is getting ready..He is looking dam dashing in brown suit...and gopi comes in sees ahem..ahem is looking at mirror...gopi comes to him...ahem sees gopi and smiles...

ahem says "hey jaan when did you come..."
gopi says "when did you come....and what is that you are not ready till now...its too late..go and change..."

gopi looks at ahem and goes for a change....gopi wears a light red gujrati saree... she made a very beautiful saree half updo hairstyle and rolls from the down... she is looking so cute...Everyone is gathered in the hall...Guests are ariving and all modis are welcoming them... rashi is looking dam beautiful in purple fishcut lengaa and jigar in black sherwani.... elesh comes with his parents and some friends...kinjal comes {she is navy blue lehngaa}...and elesh is in black suit...

Sangeet starts........;
Some girls come and takes gopi and rashi to dance...gopi and rashi dance start dancing

gopi sings and dance and looks at ahem...
Tere pyar main mar jawa
Tere naam yeh dil kar jawa
Oh tere pyar main mar jawa
Hume na bhulana sajan hume na bhulana
Dur nahi jana humse dur na jana
{rashi comes to jigar dance and revolve around him}
Wada kiya toh wada karke nivana

{some boys comes and take ahem and jigar to dance...}
ahem comes to gopi and point out at her and sings...
Hume na bhulana sajni hume na bhulana {jigar pulls rashi to him and sings}
Wada kiya toh wada karke nivana
Hume na bhulana sajni hume na bhulana

{ahem dance with gopi with beat....and sings}
Aapna vi naseeba kya khub mela hai
Sapno se sundar mehboob mela hai
Teri khwab teri chahat meri jindegani {light spots on rashi and jigar touches rashi jigar her...rashi goes from there}
Akhon se dur dilbar na jana {jigar leave rashi and goes}
(Female)
Oh tere pyar main mar jawa {rashi comes to jigar and folds her hand and puts her arms around jigar and sings}
Dur nahi jana humse dur na jana {jigar doesnt listen to her and try to go from there rashi sings and goes by making sad face}

Oh wada kiya toh wada karke nivana {jigar pulls her arm and sings}

Banjanow dulhan main tu mera sajan ho {gopi takes ghungat and sits and sings}
Mangun yeh duyaen jaldi se milan ho {she sings and point her hand at ahem}
Sahi jaye na ab mujhse sanam ye judaye
Aaow barat leke choro tarpana {gopi stands and make a pose of dholi and dance}

Oh tere pyar main mar jawa {gopi had a clash with ahem and ahem sings this}
(Female)
Wada kiya toh wada karke nivana {gopi hugs ahem and sings this}
Hume na bhulana sajan hume na bhulana {rashi sings and jigar kisses her forhead}

everyone claps... kinjal comes and hugs gopi and rashi...ahem and jigar also...

Engagment time:
Everyone gathers.. pandit ji gives ring to elesh...elesh kisses the ring and puts on kinjal fingure...everyone claps and the have rain of rose petals... same as kinjal do... they have huge rain of rose petals on them... elesh hug ahem and jigar and take blessings of parag and kokila so as hetal and chirag and baa.... gopi is in huge rush and saying something...suddenly someone pulls her in...

gopi says "help help..." {she trys to scream but ahem put his hand on her mouth}
ahem says "stop stop its me ahem.."
gopi sees ahem and take a breath....
gopi says "what are you doing here..."
ahem says " i am loving my beautiful wife...what i am doing?"
gopi feels shy and says "see someone will see us..."
ahem says "let it be i am loving my officially wedded wife not someone else wife.."

gopi comes to ahem more near and near and try to kiss him...but as usaual kokila calls gopi...and gopi leaves from there...ahem sees her running and makes faces...
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
two updates, what a treat, i should be in be, but glad I stayed up I am very😃
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
please update soon love to read more.
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
wow kajal....double treat😊....i loved it...and in the next chapter pls give some kissing scenes to our ahem, since he nearly missed one this time coz of koki...dear me, he's become so desperate😉....always behing gopi...and update fast if u can...