Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This was exciting! waiting for Gopi style tea! i wonder what this tea is?? Edited by Radhika27 - 13 years ago
imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
PART-9

IN MM HOUSE:

GOPI WENT TO KITCHEN FOR MAKING TEA FOR AHEM... AFTER SOME TIME SHE COMES IN THE ROOM WITH A TRAY OF TEA IN HER HAND...AHEM SEES GOPI AND SMILES..😊...AHEM COMES AND SITS IN THE CHAIR...GOPI COMES..

GOPI SAYS😊 "AHEM IN MY MAMAJI HOUSE WHEN THERE IS A RAIN I USE TO MAKE TEA AND U KNOW HOW ME AND MAMAJI USE TO DRINK...

GOPI TOOK TEA IN SAUCER AND DRINK IT.. WHILE DRINK SHE MAKES VOICE.. SHRRRUUU... AHEM SEES HER AND SMILES...😊..

GOPI SAYS " NOW ITS YOUR TURN AHEM JI PLZ TRY IT..."
AHEM SAYS "ARE YOU CRAZY, HOW CAN YOU THINK THAT I WILL DRINK LIKE THIS...."
GOPI 😕SEES AHEM...
AHEM SMILES {NAUGHTY SMILES}😊
AHEM SAYS😊 "OFFCOURSE I WILL DRINK TEA IN YOUR STYLE...
AHEM TAKES TEA IN A SAUCER AND TRY TO DRINK... BUT TEA FALLS ON HIM...
GOPI LAUGHS AND LAUGHS😊....
AHEM SEES GOPI LAUGHING.... AHEM THINKS TO HIMSELF "CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOUR SMILE... GOPI ANYTHING..."
GOPI COMES TO AHEM AND AGAIN SHE TAUGHTS HIM HOW TO DRINK IT...

IN THE NIGHT:
EVERYBODY IS ON THE DINING TABLE HAVING DINNER...URMILABEN IS ALSO THERE... RASHI AND GOPI ARE STANDING THERE AND SERVING FOOD...URMILABEN SAYS "

URMILABEN SAYS "I THINK I SHOULD GO BACK TO HOME NOW...HOW CAN I LIVE IN MY DUAGHTERS HOUSE..."
HETAL SAYS "WHAT IS THIS URMILABEN..THIS IS YOUR HOUSE ONLY...WHY ARE YOU SAYING LIKE THIS..."
RASHI SAYS "YES MUMMY WHY ARE YOU SAYING LIKE THIS...STAY WITH US..I DONT WANT TO LISTEN ANYTHING...."
GOPI SAYS "YES MAMIJI...PLEASE..."
CHIRAG ALSO SAYS "YES URMILABEN YOU CAN STAY WITH US...."

KOKILA DOESNT LIKE THIS AND SAYS "SEE DONT FORCE HER IF SHE DOESNT WANT TO LEAVE HER..DONT FORCE HER TO STAY..AFTER ALL SHE IS ALSO HER RITE ON HER BEHALF...."
RASHI SEES KOKILA WITH ANGER😡...
KOKILA SEES RASHI.... RASHI SAYS "BUT KAKIJI IF MY MOM WILL BE HERE I WILL BE SATISFIED ON HER BEHLALF THAT SHE IS FINE...
KOKILA SEES RASHI...

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohhh you did answer my question.... thanks hun
and fabulous update...
please continue
imkt thumbnail
PART-10

IN MM HOUSE:

KOKILA SAYS "SEES RASHI I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH YOUR MOTHER, SHE IS ONLY REFUSING TO STAY HERE, WE CANT FORCE HER RASHI 😊"
URMILABEN SAYS😊 "YES RASHI DIKRA, YOUR MIL {MOTHER-IN LAW} IS RIGHT I HAVE TO GO AND DONT STOP ME... NOW I HAVE TO MAKE MY LIFE STABLE BY LIVEING WITH YOUR FATHER REMEMBRANCE ðŸ˜­....
RASHI SAYS "OK MOM AS YOU WISH BUT IF U NEED ANYTHING JUST CALL ME RITE AWAY...."
URMILABEN SAYS "OK...YOU TAKECARE OF URSELF AND GOPI OK... I JUST AND MEET HER...."

URMILABEN GOES TO GOPI IN HER ROOM...GOPI OPENS THE DOOR...GOPI SEES URMILABEN..

URMILABEN SAYS "GOPI DIKRA I AM GOING, JUST CAME HERE TO SAY YOU GOODBYE AND TAKECARE OF YOURSELF...
GOPI IS SHOCKED😲 TO LISTEN THIS....
GOPI SAYS"BUT WHY ARE YOU GOING MAMIJI...STAY HERE WITH US..."
URMILABEN SAYS "NO DIKRA, I HAVE TO GO I CANT STAY HERE....{SHE FOLD HER HAND IN FRONT OF GOPI... START CRYING😭....} FORGIVE ME GOPI DIKRA... I HAVE DONE VERY WRONG WITH YOU... I GOT PUNISHMENT FROM GOD..HE TOOK MY LIFE PARTNER AWAY... I NVR RESPECTED HIM YOUR EMOTIONS... JUST FORGIVE ME....
GOPI SEES THIS AND START CRYING😭
GOPI SAYS "NO MAMIJI DONT SAY THIS YOU ARE ALWAYS BE TREATED AS MY MOM...AND MOM DONT SAY THIS...."
URMILA BEN HEAR THIS AND HUG GOPI...FOR THE FIRST TIME SHE FEELS THE FEELING OF HOW MOTHER LOVE IS... SHE HUGS TIGHTLY.... RASHI IS STANDING BEHIND THE DOOR😭... SHE ALSO COMES AND JOINS WITH THEM..TODAY GOPI IS SO HAPPY. SHE GOT EVERYTHING... THEN URMILABEN LEAVES...

HETAL AND KOKILA ARE THERE TALKING ABOUT THAT EVERYTHING IS FINE NOW...KINJAL WEDDING HAS BEEN FIXED...KINJAL IS HAPPY... TODAY THERE IS SOMETHING SPECIAL FRNDS...

JUST GUESS DEAR FRNDS......WAITING FOR UR COMMENTS...

upasana.diya thumbnail
wonderful dear...
please write more soon
imkt thumbnail
PART-11

IN MM house:

Everyone is ready for shopping for kinjal marriage.. rashi and gopi is getting ready for market..kokila calls both of them...they come both of them are looking beautiful...tommorrow is kinjal sangeet...

kokila says "both of them are you ready or it will take more time..."
rashi says "no no kaki ji we are ready to go..where is kinjalben and mumiji...?"
kokila says "they are outside and waiting for you..."

rashi nodes her head and three of them goes for shopping...

In the market:
gopi and rashi are in the shop looking for sarees, gopi sees the tag and looks at rashi...she get tensed...
gopi says "rashiben this is so expensive...how can be buy this..."
rashi says "oh gopi you forget that its a wedding time and we are DIL{DAUGHTER IN LAW} of modi pariwar and apart from this we are SIS {SISTER IN LAW} of kinjalben...so dont worry about these price tags..whatever you like buy it.."
gopi says "ok rashiben and takes the saree..."

they purchase the sarees and they start walking on the road.. they see beautiful parlour.. rashi's eyes shines...
rashi says to kokila "kakiji i was thinking that me and gopi should go to meet mummy and invite her for the wedding..if you say..."
kokila says "ok rashi you and gopi goes to urmilaben and invite her and bring her to home.. she will stay with us meanwhile the marriage is over..."
rashi and gopi feels so happy😊...
hetal says "rashi beta.. keep these money with you and if you and gopi wants to buy something..dont hesitate take it okay..."
rashi sees money and says "thank you mummy ji..."
kokila says "should we go mota bhabi..."
hetal says "lets go kokila...tommorrow we have sangeet also we have to make preparations also..."

kinjal, kokila and hetal goes to home,,,gopi and rashi sees them going and rashi tooks gopi hand and went to beauty parlour...gopi is shocked to see this...
Gopi says "rashi ben where we are going..."
rashi says "beauty parlour my sweet sister..."
gopi says "but we have to go home na then..."
rashi says "we will go home but after sometime...."
gopi sees rashi and moves with her...

on reception:
rashi says "well we have appointment for two people rashi modi and gopi modi..."
receptionist says "please this way mam..."
both of them goes with the girl... rashi and gopi goes inside the room... rashi holds gopi hands...
rashi says "hmm ya we will have facial, manicure and pedicure.. you start with the girl... gopi come here and sits on this chair...

gopi says "no rashi ben i dont wanna do this.. i am fine like this only...you do it will suits you..."
rashi says "who is bigger me or you..."
gopi says "you..."
rashi says " then comeon and sit here..."
gopi says "but rashiben..."
rashi stares at gopi and says "gopi..u will sit or i put you there..."
gopi says "okay okay i am sitting...."

Gopi comes here {she is very hesitate}.. but she sits some how...girls come and start her doing manicure and pedicure both....gopi is feeling uncomfortable but rashi is watching gopi.... she is smiling... and thinking "how come i didnt understand that you are having such a pure heart.. you loves me a lot.. i am proud to be having sister like you... rashi also goes for manicure and pedicure...

after sometime"
gopi looks herself in the mirror...she looks so beautiful and rashi too.. rashi sees gopi...
rashi says "aww you are looking so beautiful...."
gopi hugs rashi ben...rashi also hugs gopi and kisses on her forhead...then they went to urmilaben house....

choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
  that was awesome. Please update soon. Wonderful dear.

Edited by Eesha2 - 13 years ago
imkt thumbnail
thanks esha plz tell ur frnds to read my ff and do comments
upasana.diya thumbnail
wonderful update dear
plzz continue soon
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kajal! you updated here too! thanks very much! very nice update! Looking forward to more of nice Urmi and Rashi.