Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Ash avoids awkward moment with Salman (Page 8)

lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenqwwwkoolchick-Mmmmm-ibelieveinpink

Dastaan23 Goldie

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Oh GOD she is married get over it girl

I am glad Salman was un-affected by her presence he has moved so should she bcz as i guess Bachans are cool with Salman Amitabh has praised Salman for Big Boss 4 and Abhishiekh well heard something abt these two been spotted together at some event.

Also media people they juz need a story to make things worse and ryt now they are behind Salman and saying bad things abt him

Edited by tzahra - 11 January 2011 at 1:11pm
Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

This is a case of physical abuse and mental abuse...... and i cannot believe people LOLing.... calling her a drama queen... saying this whole thing the ASh salman drama in early 2000 was media created....

I still remember watching her and her dad coming out of teh police station after lodging a police complaint way back in 2001  i think.... and her dad answering questions by the media....

Wish the media back then was as strong as it is today and the public more aware as it is today.... This was a case of total hush up... . this was at a time when the underworld was controlling Bollywood and things got all hushed up...

Anyways...glad Ash came out stronger and moved on.... But not many are as lucky as her to have the support system..... the means.... to come out of it....

lucky for salman, i guess...!   TongueTongueTongue  everything becomes a 'rumour'....!  

glad she came out of it though... moved on with her life... people can compromise when they are in love, but to what degree... it's good she broke it off, when she did...!   and she does not need to have a confrontation with him, if she doesn't want to... i wouldn't even say hi to my ex, if he had so much as cheated on me... there'd be no communication whatsoever... she does not has to deal with him at all.. it's her prerogative... and it's hardly childish... people really take such things in too much of a light vein... sad, really...!  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwOnyx.-Mmmmm-

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tzahra

Oh GOD she is married get over it girl

I am glad Salman was un-affected by her presence he has moved so should she bcz as i guess Bachans are cool with Salman Amitabh has praised Salman for Big Boss 4 and Abhishiekh well heard something abt these two been spotted together at some event.

Also media people they juz need a story to make things worse and ryt now they are behind Salman and saying bad things abt him

she obviously HAS moved on...!  TongueTongueTongue

why does that involve in her being friendly or anything...?  maybe there were very few people inside the lounge, and since she was by herself, she did not want to be in close proximity of him...?  dunno the details, but really, it's her choice... she obviously doesn't care otherwise, because she does not run away from her seat, when salman is performing or is nearby, in public, i.e.....!   TongueTongueTongueTongue

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 11 January 2011 at 1:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww-Mmmmm-

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Both should stop acting liking babies and move onLOL
Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

she obviously HAS moved on...!  TongueTongueTongue

why does that involve in her being friendly or anything...?  maybe there were very few people inside the lounge, and since she was by herself, she did not want to be in close proximity of him...?  dunno the details, but really, it's her choice... she obviously doesn't care otherwise, because she does not run away from her seat, when salman is performing or is nearby, in public, i.e.....!   Tongue

Yes ofcourse she has moved on she is married isn't she bt she needs to stop getting affected by his ex presence

I do get that but Salman presence shouldnt affect her now they both needs to stop behaving like this well Salman did okay bcz he wasn't affected anyways the choice is their
Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
all i want to say is WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOL

but then again, lot of ppl do since this topic has been beat to death, and still every time it emerges, it easily reaches 8 pages of discussionStern Smile

Go to top