Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Ash avoids awkward moment with Salman (Page 6)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

I totally can understand Aish's standpoint only because I can relate to her situation. Bumping into an ex is the last thing a girl would want if their relationship was broken off in an awkward way. I can understand her discomfort totally. And although its been many years since the break up, confronting an ex is almost close to the most difficult thing ever especially if all relations of friendship are also broken after that. So keeping all of that in mind I wouldn't consider her act as immature and drama queenish.

Omg did I just side with Aish? Stern Smile LOL

Damn straight B!!! I'm a totally agree!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie Rani

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

aish looks so beautiful in that pic. I think she's too elegant and poised that she'll leave silently even if something is bothering her inside....what a wonderful woman. I think Salman still loves her though

That might be too far -fetched, but I like when asked about her he said she's married to a nice guy and wished them both well!! So I think both have matured!!

I think it's so awesome of her to leave when she found out he was unfaithful!! Love her keeping her self-respect and moving forward!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
This is a case of physical abuse and mental abuse...... and i cannot believe people LOLing.... calling her a drama queen... saying this whole thing the ASh salman drama in early 2000 was media created....

I still remember watching her and her dad coming out of teh police station after lodging a police complaint way back in 2001  i think.... and her dad answering questions by the media....

Wish the media back then was as strong as it is today and the public more aware as it is today.... This was a case of total hush up... . this was at a time when the underworld was controlling Bollywood and things got all hushed up...

Anyways...glad Ash came out stronger and moved on.... But not many are as lucky as her to have the support system..... the means.... to come out of it....

Edited by -Maddy- - 11 January 2011 at 8:42am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheenSalma2koolchick--ania--friends_rockashna26petticoat-PoisonIvy-ibelieveinpink

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

This is a case of physical abuse... and i cannot believe people LOLing.... calling her a drama queen... saying this whole thing the ASh salman drama in early 2000 was media created....

I still remember watching her and her dad coming out of teh police station after lodging a police complaint way back in 2001  i think.... and her dad answering questions by the media....

Wish the media back then was as strong as it is today and the public more aware as it is today.... This was a case of total hush up... . this was at a time when the underworld was controlling Bollywood and things got all hushed up...

Anyways...glad Ash came out stronger and moved on.... But not many are as lucky as her to have the support system..... the means.... to come out of it....

i agree big tme. youngsters don't know what happened during 2001-2002.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheen-Mmmmm-

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bolly007

Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

I totally can understand Aish's standpoint only because I can relate to her situation. Bumping into an ex is the last thing a girl would want if their relationship was broken off in an awkward way. I can understand her discomfort totally. And although its been many years since the break up, confronting an ex is almost close to the most difficult thing ever especially if all relations of friendship are also broken after that. So keeping all of that in mind I wouldn't consider her act as immature and drama queenish.

Omg did I just side with Aish? Stern Smile LOL

Damn straight B!!! I'm a totally agree!!!
can u please tell me ur POV on aish/salman relationship??? do u hate salman or do u still like him?

I def don't HATE him....but I don't respect him! I only see him as an actor, and I believe ppl change and grow up! When I saw his philanthropy side, I see he's a good human being, but he tends to be a little stubborn! And I believe he wasn't ready to let her go and he wanted to fix things and she wasn't interested after the infidelity! And I don't blame her b/c trust is important and I honestly believe he was the 1st person she really truly loved and she couldn't trust him after that!!

As for the abuse thing, I think it happened! And ppl forge that emotional and mental abuse is also ABUSE so he may not have beat her, but the phone calls, fights, and name calling....she went through a lot and so did her career! 

As of now, I honestly feel both have moved on and she keeps her lips sealed and so does he and I love that whatever dignity is left of that ending to the relationship is kept silenced! She doesn't speak of him and he doesn't wish her ill so it shows that both have matured and learned from that experience and Salman has grown up!! So as a die-hard Aish fan...I wish him well!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheenSalma2--ania---Mmmmm-ashna26Cutiepie Rani

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salma2

Originally posted by -Maddy-

This is a case of physical abuse... and i cannot believe people LOLing.... calling her a drama queen... saying this whole thing the ASh salman drama in early 2000 was media created....

i agree big tme. youngsters don't know what happened during 2001-2002.

Yeah and there's also no video evidence of this so ppl don't believe! But I'm glad her parents stood by her even though they didn't approve of Salman from the beginning!! But tough years for her!! So happy, she has such a loving family and supportive hubby!!! GOd bless her!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Sweet coco... yeah... the media was not hyper active in those times.... and those were the times when Bollywood was controlled by the underworld.... One call from Dubai and things would happen in Mumbai....

I remember couple of years back I was working as an intern at one of the media houses in Mumbai.... some of the seniors there were active during the early 2000 times... and they had covered a lot of scandals of those times....
They used to have videos of some of the press interactions of the celebs... new bytes.... but one call was all what it would take and then all they would get a message from the bosses in the company was to burn the tapes.... such was the state of affairs back then....

Things are definitely much more better now and now the media does not have that fear.... No wonder everything comes out these days right from the bedroom to the bathroom.... Wink LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheenSalma2koolchick

Go to top