Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

she obviously HAS moved on...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

why does that involve in her being friendly or anything...?  maybe there were very few people inside the lounge, and since she was by herself, she did not want to be in close proximity of him...?  dunno the details, but really, it's her choice... she obviously doesn't care otherwise, because she does not run away from her seat, when salman is performing or is nearby, in public, i.e.....!   πŸ˜›

Yes ofcourse she has moved on she is married isn't she bt she needs to stop getting affected by his ex presence

I do get that but Salman presence shouldnt affect her now they both needs to stop behaving like this well Salman did okay bcz he wasn't affected anyways the choice is their
Mistyy thumbnail
all i want to say is WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but then again, lot of ppl do since this topic has been beat to death, and still every time it emerges, it easily reaches 8 pages of discussion😳
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tzahra

Yes ofcourse she has moved on she is married isn't she bt she needs to stop getting affected by his ex presence

I do get that but Salman presence shouldnt affect her now they both needs to stop behaving like this well Salman did okay bcz he wasn't affected anyways the choice is their

well, kiddo... some hurts go too deep.... you move on... but it's not easy to develop amnesia...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  

besides, there have been reports of salman also avoiding ash... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  i remember an article that came out during guzaarish's filming about it... !

in any case....
Edited by Nuktaacheen - 13 years ago
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think most of the members here are very young  and innocent who see the world thru rose tinted glasses. Everything is nice , everyone is young, pretty or handsome. They get what they want without having to pay any bills and everything is so easy. So it must be difficult for them to comprehend that it is very difficult to get over certain things.

well, kiddo... some hurts go too deep.... you move on... but it's not easy to develop amnesia...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  

besides, there have been reports of salman also avoiding ash... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  i remember an article that came out during guzaarish's filming about it... !

in any case....

good one!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

lucky for salman, i guess...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  everything becomes a 'rumour'....!  

He is incredibly lucky to have "connections" where in all kinds of crime is brushed under the rug
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwww

Why do you think she ended their relationship ? oh Salman had no problems with her when she was with him. The problems started when she left him .
There isnt anything childish about being abused or being a part of a tamasha where in her career got screwed  and her dad had to go get a formal complaint registered because a certain someone was creating a ruckus outsidetheir house on a regular basis.She is already grown up unlike others.
Anyway what is the big deal if she avoids him? uski marzi  - Salman is not crying buckets over it.

I don't know Salman-Ash saga, I am taking Salman's side because I hate Ash. Ash is not the one to take things lying down.
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheee

I don't know Salman-Ash saga, I am taking Salman's side because I hate Ash. Ash is not the one to take things lying down.

Yes that is exactly why she left him. 
Thank you for being so honest its refreshing πŸ˜† Edited by qwww - 13 years ago
sheee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Theatre

a married woman- seeing her ex in the same place. why would she not avoid him? I don't think you understand relationships at all. πŸ˜†

She will make a scene if she wants to create darma. Her husband knows all about her past, I don't think he'll make a big deal about it.
sheee thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwww

Yes that is exactly why she left him. 
Thank you for being so honest its refreshing πŸ˜†

lol glad to make you laugh. Edited by sheee - 13 years ago