India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ash avoids awkward moment with Salman

Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

At the Star Screen Awards, the actress enters a lounge only to exit quickly after spotting Dabangg star relaxing there with friends

At the recently held 17th Annual Star Screen Awards, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan avoided a potentially awkward moment with Salman Khan, with dignity and some quick thinking.

A source present at the event said, "The closing act of the awards was performed by Aishwarya on many of her popular hits.

A thoughtful Aishwarya  decided to wait outside the lounge rather than  relax inside to avoid cofrontation with ex-boyfriend. before her performanceat Star Screen awards.

As she reached the backstage much ahead of time for her performance, she decided to rest at the nearby lounge till her performance was announced.

But before Ash could enter the lounge she bumped into Vidya Balan and the two exchanged pleasantries for some time.

After her conversation Ash went inside, glanced around and was seen walking out of the room swiftly. Ash stood quietly outside and refused to budge till her performance was announced."

When the organisers of the show, Cineyug, and the people around were wondering about the reason for Ash's sudden exit, Salman Khan was suddenly spotted casually strolling out of the lounge.

"It was obvious that Salman was inside (the lounge) but Ash with her usual poise, assessed a potentially embarrassing situation and left quickly thus averting it completely.

After Salman left, a crew member rushed to Aishwarya and told her that she could now probably go and relax at the lounge but Ash refused and stayed outside," the source said.

The source also informed that while Aishwarya rushed out from the lounge, Salman appeared to be perfectly calm and collected even after spotting his ex-girlfriend.

"Salman has moved on and has no issues about bumping into anyone anywhere. He was relaxing with some friends and when he spotted Ash, he appeared unmoved and continued with his conversation."

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

EvashSanju_Kash-Gurti-VisuKatalicioussheeeXiahtic-5

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Ash needs to grow up and get over it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

venhalifax004yyyyDimdim..shona.

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheee

same can be said about Salman. Ash has grown up way more than Salman. I don't think anyone who has been abused in a relationship can forgive a man/woman easily. first and for most, no matter how much he does for the world but if one doesn't treat their woman the way they should be respected, I don't think anyone or even ash should grow up and forgive a person like him. 

P.S. Salman is a BIG BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Theatre - 10 January 2011 at 6:23pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetychoomiley cyrusAppleBlossomRekha_jiNuktaacheenOnyx.EvashqwwwShadowKisses--ania--friends_rockqazplmashna26-PoisonIvy-ibelieveinpink

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theatre

same can be said about Salman. Ash has grown up way more than Salman. I don't think anyone who has been abused in a relationship can forgive a man/woman easily. first and for most, no matter how much he does for the world but if one doesn't treat their woman the way they should be respected, I don't think anyone or even ash should grow up and forgive a person like him. 

Abused? She was not a baby. She was in the relationship because she wanted to be, its not like he was holding her with handcuffs. And no one even cares about her forgiveness. I meant grow up and stop acting childish.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

yarenKatrina82scorpio95SomiiKim75yyyyDimdim.PCRocksKatalicious.shona.Sanju_

Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
reading trhe article i do think.. salman khan knew aishwarya was there.. thats why he left..

so she could come in..
hmm
Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Theatre

Abused? She was not a baby. She was in the relationship because she wanted to be, its not like he was holding her with handcuffs. And no one even cares about her forgiveness. I meant grow up and stop acting childish.
a married woman- seeing her ex in the same place. why would she not avoid him? I don't think you understand relationships at all. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrus-PoisonIvy-

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusNuktaacheenlive_life--ania--Antlers-PoisonIvy-ibelieveinpink

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Sayi Drama QueenLOL

Go to top