India-Forums

Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

7 Jan 10/Epi 79 - complete !! (Page 2)

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks a ton for the terrific update, dear.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Thanks a ton for the terrific update, dear.

My pleasure........ n thanks 4 liking Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
thanks a tonClapClapClapClapClapClapindeed an emotional epi but a good 1Thumbs Up
no my dear its ur hubby that shud be ashamed jus 2 get his Amoli he is breaking urs, Chandana's, Amoli's heart n making Radhe the culprit AngryAngry
totally agreed,i don't know how i'm saying it but i really disliked DV to core there,maybe i'm sounding harsh but Dv was very ruthless and inhuman there.AngryAngryAngry actually he forgot everything and what impression this scene will create on the life ov chandanaOuch
n at this DV's expression is excellent his evil-devil look changes n his eyes show that wot she is saying is 4 me ......a look of realisation a look of shame a look of guilt..... ClapClapClap not 2 be missed ClapClapClap.
Bull's eyeThumbs Up, i repeat ur words
not 2 be missed,seriously in a split ov second he realises that this also holds true for him and what happen wen urmi will come to know about his truth,u comprehended his expression well and wrote it perfectlyClapClapClap
is this slavery?? this is no less than human mutilation 2 me..
it was really heart-breakingCryCryCryCryCry i mean really what kind ov slavery is this,u not only a slave physically but mentally also,ur thinking power has been hijacked and u r only supposed to do and say what ur maalik orders u irrespective of right or wrong.Dead
she cleared Chandana's confusion yes but not changed her decision
maybe she was thankful to amoli coz she made her realize that a girl has to work on her relations especially marriage.
i made a mistake in recognising u...... my mum always said marriage is the biggest reality of life n it introduces u 2 a friend but that didnt happen wiv me
u did make a mistake but i really pity amoli,this shock was too much to handle but not less than sending one's maalik on his wedding nightWink
Chandana and urmi were StarStarStar of the epi,some really power-packed performance by them,actually they got the only few chances to act emotionally and they nailed itThumbs Up

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

thanks a tonClapClapClapClapClapClapindeed an emotional epi but a good 1Thumbs Up
Gracias buddy Big smile...... n yes emotional but very good

no my dear its ur hubby that shud be ashamed jus 2 get his Amoli he is breaking urs, Chandana's, Amoli's heart n making Radhe the culprit AngryAngry
totally agreed,i don't know how i'm saying it but i really disliked DV to core there,maybe i'm sounding harsh but Dv was very ruthless and inhuman there.AngryAngryAngry actually he forgot everything and what impression this scene will create on the life ov chandanaOuch

No ur not too harsh dear coz like me even u r angry at DV for this kartooth of his AngryAngry... he thinks of no1 when it cums 2 himself n his desires n his love or lust dunno wot 2 call it at the mo... Confused

n at this DV's expression is excellent his evil-devil look changes n his eyes show that wot she is saying is 4 me ......a look of realisation a look of shame a look of guilt..... ClapClapClap not 2 be missed ClapClapClap.
not 2 be missed,seriously in a split ov second he realises that this also holds true for him and what happen wen urmi will come to know about his truth,u comprehended his expression well and wrote it perfectlyClapClapClap

Muchas gracias amigo......... thanks so much 4 ur compliment Hug

it was really heart-breakingCryCryCryCryCry i mean really what kind ov slavery is this,u not only a slave physically but mentally also,ur thinking power has been hijacked and u r only supposed to do and say what ur maalik orders u irrespective of right or wrong.Dead

Ditto yaar CryCryCryCry 4 me neva have i seen such slavery ...... this was pure human mutilation 4 me ..... n u have written it so well "ur thinking power has been hijacked and u r only supposed to do and say what ur maalik orders u irrespective of right or wrong"

maybe she was thankful to amoli coz she made her realize that a girl has to work on her relations especially marriage.

Hmmmmm tru say .......cud well  be that... i was so Confused at her words..... thanks 4 clearing it Thumbs Up

i made a mistake in recognising u...... my mum always said marriage is the biggest reality of life n it introduces u 2 a friend but that didnt happen wiv me
u did make a mistake but i really pity amoli,this shock was too much to handle but not less than sending one's maalik on his wedding nightWink

completely tru....... mistake she did make..... it was a zor ka jhatka dheere se but i think like u the worse shock was definitely sending her 2 his malik 4 suhaag raat Dead... n that 2 was the jus afta entering the devil's den Wink

Chandana and urmi were StarStarStar of the epi,some really power-packed performance by them,actually they got the only few chances to act emotionally and they nailed itThumbs Up
I think thats y i appreciated them even more when i wrote the epi analysis...... becoz most of the time it was either DV or Shobna or his mom or suman who hogged the limelight n these 2 never really got 2 show their talents...... but here they as u said very good "power-packed" performances n it was bang on ClapClapClap.......

swfer

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
in purple
Originally posted by PreciousPri

thanks a tonClapindeed an emotional epi but a good 1Thumbs Up

No ur not too harsh dear coz like me even u r angry at DV for this kartooth of his AngryAngry... he thinks of no1 when it cums 2 himself n his desires n his love or lust dunno wot 2 call it at the mo... Confused

exactlyOuch

HugHeart
Heart

it was really heart-breakingCry i mean really what kind ov slavery is this,u not only a slave physically but mentally also,ur thinking power has been hijacked and u r only supposed to do and say what ur maalik orders u irrespective of right or wrong.Dead

Ditto yaar Cry 4 me neva have i seen such slavery ...... this was pure human mutilation 4 me ..... n u have written it so well "ur thinking power has been hijacked and u r only supposed to do and say what ur maalik orders u irrespective of right or wrong"
thxEmbarrassed

Hmmmmm tru say .......cud well  be that... i was so Confused at her words..... thanks 4 clearing it Thumbs Up

no prblmSmileEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

completely tru....... mistake she did make..... it was a zor ka jhatka dheere se but i think like u the worse shock was definitely sending her 2 his malik 4 suhaag raat Dead... n that 2 was the jus afta entering the devil's den Wink

I think thats y i appreciated them even more when i wrote the epi analysis...... becoz most of the time it was either DV or Shobna or his mom or suman who hogged the limelight n these 2 never really got 2 show their talents...... but here they as u said very good "power-packed" performances n it was bang on ClapClapClap.......
really a Star performanceClapClap

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
in orange

in purple
Originally posted by PreciousPri

thanks a tonClapindeed an emotional epi but a good 1Thumbs Up

exactlyOuch

double OuchOuch

HugHeart
Heart

Love u lots as well hun Hug

it was really heart-breakingCry i mean really what kind ov slavery is this,u not only a slave physically but mentally also,ur thinking power has been hijacked and u r only supposed to do and say what ur maalik orders u irrespective of right or wrong.Dead
Ditto yaar Cry 4 me neva have i seen such slavery ...... this was pure human mutilation 4 me ..... n u have written it so well "ur thinking power has been hijacked and u r only supposed to do and say what ur maalik orders u irrespective of right or wrong"
thxEmbarrassed
No worries Big smile

no prblmSmileEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

i know i can always count on u wen it cums 2 confusions like this Embarrassed

really a Star performanceClapClap
Yep Star

swfer

Go to top