India-Forums

Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

7 Jan 10/Epi 79 - complete !!

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Guten Tag amigos......... here goes..........

Rapid Recap Tongue......
mini dumbo n Dipsy finally tie the knot........ all give blessing n DV givs it in his own style Wink...... main drama starts of Diya accusing vegetable of molesting her.......Queen dumbo not ready 2 accept her hubby could be so bad....... n highlight was the super hard slap by sweetheart dumbo 2 vegtable .........

Part 1.........

Epi starts of frm yesterdays dhasu firecracking slap by our sweetheart turned Mother India Urmi ClapClap.......... she says 4 the 1st tym u have made u life my hand not 2 bless u but hit u...... DV ke mann mein ladoo phut rahe hain (he is enjoying every minute of this) AngryAngry..... n Shobna's AngryAngry........... Urmi devasted says i regret calling u my son........ where did i go wrong where did my love lack??? u were nobody 2 me yet i gave u every relation as a gift........ vegetable acknowledging this shaking his head but cant say anything OuchOuch.......... u no this also applies 2 her hubby man 1st her son then her hubby breaks her heart i feel really bad 4 her CryCry....... she continues mother, sister,brother everything then y??.....he doesnt say anything but folds i=his hands in apology Ouch......she adds 2day is ur sisters wedding ....... 4get our relation but u shud hav atleast thought about ur bro-sis relation......... 4 a few moments of happiness u put all relations at stake.......... didnt u feel ashamed....... no my dear its ur hubby that shud be ashamed jus 2 get his Amoli he is breaking urs, Chandana's, Amoli's heart n making Radhe the culprit AngryAngry........

she goes on 2day u have proved radhe that blood is stronger n deeper than values........ afta all my values i couldnt make u like me.......... vegetable looks at DV...... n Urmi says dont look at him 2day no 1 will interfere....... she says pulling Amoli look at her........ wot has she done 2 deserve this?? dont know wot GOd was thinking by giving such a useless husband 2 her....... well that 1 my sweetheart even we r wondering Ermm........ Stop crying......... fake tears....... there is no place in my house 4 such things/activities....... she takes amoli n about 2 go upstairs when Radhe says Mom........ 

N BAM !! a double whammy 4 him........ Urmi enraged turns around n whips him wiv another tight slap.........n he falls 2 the ground...... she says dont u dare call me mom wiv ur filthy tongue........ im not ur mother.... i cant be.......another slap......... she grabs his hair n says a gr8 line (jis insaan ki nazar mein aurat ki izzat ki koi keemat nahin hoti wo koi aur ristha kya samjhe ga)  a person who holds no respect 4 women how can he understand any other relation/4 a person who doesnt value the honour of women how can he understand any other relation)....... ClapClap n at this DV's expression is excellent his evil-devil look changes n his eyes show that wot she is saying is 4 me ......a look of realisation a look of shame a look of guilt..... ClapClapClap not 2 be missed ClapClapClap............ she says u have no right of being called a son, hubby...... 2 more slaps 1 afta another...... Shobna look bac at DV n says koun kar raha hain aur kaun bhar raha hain (who is doing it n who is paying 4 it)...... truly she has spoken the bitter truth Ouch...........

Urmi carries on........ I a dead 4 u now ....... i break all my relations wiv u...... 2 more slaps........ n she says if u eva considered me as ur mother then mar gayi teri ma mar gayi (ur mum is dead now dead)....... throws him away n Amoli leaves running upstairs........ Ok wot a really emotional scene hav 2 say Urmi was awesome her emational lines n then her dialogue delivery while crying ClapClapClap i loved her ....... n she showed her pain n hurt so so so well very sincerely that even i felt it honestly CryCry........ n poor vegetable's helplessness was also sooooooo evident n sad esp the hand folding CryCry how could Dv do this??....... the DV, Shobna, Madhura n Diya 4some seemed 2 be loving it AngryDead.........

Cut 2 Amoli in her room......... slumps herself on the bed n cries terribly....... thinking ov wot happened......... flashback of Diya's words........ then DV telling her that she hasnt yet seen all ov Radhe's qualities....... Radhey forcing her 2 drink........ him saying yes i went 2 her room......... the rest of filthy lines by him............

Cut 2 Radhe walking in2 some store room........ n sits down in the dark......... is this slavery?? this is no less than human mutilation 2 me.......mutilation of his life his feelings n his heart..... making a person so helpless n burdened that he does anything u say n cannot even object??.......... Ouch

Part 2.....
radhe sits down n cries out loudly....... crying out Maa (mom) mom 4give me......... 4give me mother............ CryCryCry.......... he then notices a basket n picks out a musical instrument n we hear Urmi's voice in background saying Radhe this is ur birthday gift frm me........ it will remind ov me n that ur not alone but we r wiv u....... he holds it 2 himself n screams n cries Maa........

Cut 2 DV's mom n Madhura........ DV's mom apoligises 2 her saying im so sorry n ashamed of wot has happened here....... i know ur husband must be angry...... i cannot see him eye 2 eye so plzzzzz explain 2 him....... truly i wasnt aware of any ov this n u have seen how shocked Urmi is ..... Madhura givs fake i understand looks......... Dv's mom says hands folded i apoligise 2 u n the baraati's (grooms side)....... this is the limit Dv shud be ashamed 4get his wife how can he see his own mum apoligising 2 a women like Madhura when it is entirely his n Shobna's fault AngryAngry........ Madhura holds her hand n says no no dont be sorry........ afta all Radhe isnt a family member he is only a servant......... so u need not be sorry 4 him....... n then here cums her 1 liners........ she says truly speaking i really had fun....... Dv's mom is ShockedShocked....... she adds abb ek ad aisa dhamaka shaadi mein ho jaye to sahi mino mein shaadi ki rangat bad jaati hain (now if u have one such explosion in a wedding then in tru terms does the wedding become more merry/colourful).......... this women is so shameless n this was a shocking line can u imagine the groom's mother saying such things 2 the elsdest person of the bride's house Shockedn it sounded hilarious the way she said "honestly i was having fun" n then "explosion" man i cant stop ROFLROFL...... she adds otherwise its the same old rituals etc we get bored u know........ Dv's mom looks down..........

Mischevious Madhura says i was thinking thakur's daughters wedding has 2 be different 2 ordinary ones n look thats exactly wot happened........ she says dont worry about any ov this i guarantee no 1 frm our side will point fingers at u..... coz Radhe is no more than n servant........ she says servant like he is dirt ...... she says 4get such minor n petty things....... there are still more rituals left so y spoil our kids happiness coz of some1 else isnt that right......... Dv's mom unwillingly nods her head......... ok as much as i hated Madhura 4 saying servant in such a rude way every time i couldnt help but laugh at her lines 2 Dv's mom ...... n as 4 Dv's mom her helpless reactions 2 Madhura Clap poor women probably couldnt believe her ears LOL loved her wot-can-i-say-2-such-rubbish expressions ROFL.ROFL......

Part 3........

mini dumbo crying as its time 2 say asta lavista baby ...... she is 2 be bid away n she meets her family crying n hugging...... n a beautiful n emotional Rajastani song "chali chali sonal sasaree" in the background......... afta hugging Urmi who says ur going in a new house so look afta them... mini dumbo she says i have 2 meet vegetable b4 i go so she goes 2 meet him..........

She enters that store room......... radhe wipes his tears n gets up......... Chandana closes her eyes in shame...... n then she says meri bidaai ho rahi hain (I'm leaving now)........ she says i have always considered u as my bro n cared 4 u as a sis havnt i??....... Radhe poor soul can only wipe his tears n we can see how ashamed he is feeling n how hurt he is....... she adds i used 2 think wot will happen 2 my Radhe when i leave........he is so innocent who is that will look afta him afta me....... but u didnt giv me that chance...... 2day u have broken all relations that i could do that..... 2day i have been married...... n i have accepted Dipsy wiv all his bad n good points n do u know the reason........ Queen dumbo,,,,,,, now see i dont get this coz she was gonna get married was DV's decesion n she agreed 2 it reluctantly but she did...... yes she was confused but did she have a choice 2 say no..... no then how did Amoli help her say yes ?? Confusedshe cleared Chandana's confusion yes but not changed her decision.......... neways she adds.... she has taught me the real meaning of marriage how 2 make n then maintian relations........ she has taught me 2 accept ur partner wiv their good n bad ......

Part 4.......

mini dumbo's sermon of losing Queen continues.......... she says u dont remember but i have seen her care 4 u day n night...... she had the pain in her eyes when u were hurt....... but wot have u given in return,,,,,,,,, she fought wiv all troubles coz u were wiv her wivout fear........ she wanted 2 win wiv ur support but u have defeated her urself........ A woman can tolerate anything but her husbands disloyality........ n thats wot u have done......... n the worse part is even afta all this u dont even have a tear of remorse in ur eyes ........ i pray u realise ur mistake n rectify it b4 its too late...... .........Radhe shakes his head crying n she leaves......... n a sad tune plays........

Cut 2 Queen dumbo crying at the foot of the bed........ saying y vegetable y?? i can bear everything of urs ur anger, coldness but not this........... she gets up crying some more..... n says u ruined the relation i was fighting 4......... i made a mistake in recognising u...... my mum always said marriage is the biggest reality of life n it introduces u 2 a friend but that didnt happen wiv me..........some more tears n in front of the mirror she says i thought 1 day u'll realise our realtion but that hope has died now ........ wot shall i do now that ur wrong??......... n Epi ends..............  

Precap......... Queen telling vegetable im going......... n givs her life ie her mangalsutra 2 him.......

A very very emotional episode this one........ bucket loads of tears CryCryCryCry...... sweetheart  Cry, mini Cry, queenCry n vegetable also Cry, n Dv's mom Ouch, DV Evil Smile as well as guilty 4 a bit n Shobna Evil Smile........... StarStar of the epi 4 me is Urmi 4 her superb emotional performance n heart felt lines n ovcourse her firecracking slaps ........ Mini dumbo was also good in her scene wiv vegetable..... n vegetable also deserves ClapClapClap coz his despite not saying much he revealed his feelings sooooooooooo well excellent acting by him.... so sad Cry...... n about DV..... i loved his change of expression that split second change from evil-devil 2 realisation was mindblowing ClapClap

Enjoy Wink

Edited by PreciousPri - 11 January 2011 at 3:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swferbahaneSavitha0101leelaa9

Savitha0101 Goldie
Savitha0101
Savitha0101

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Oiii me first to read you update   Big smile    thnk u dear preci ClapClapClap waiting for the rest preci  Day Dreaming
Clap

Edited by Savitha0101 - 10 January 2011 at 11:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swferbahanePreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savitha0101

Oiii me first to read you update   Big smile   
Yipeeeeeeeeee DancingPartyParty 

thnk u dear preci ClapClapClap
Ur most most welcome darling Big smile

waiting for the rest preci  Day Dreaming
Clap
ur wait is ova sweety...... im finished Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swferbahaneSavitha0101

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Finished BPians !!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swferbahane

bahane Goldie
bahane
bahane

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
dear PreciousPri
thanks a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.................ClapClapClapClapClap
poor radheCryCryCry
heartless dvOuch
dear Broken Heartsweetheart was really gooooooooooooood
and your comment :is this slavery?? this is no less than human mutilation 2 me.......mutilation of his life his feelings n his heart..... making a person so helpless n burdened that he does anything u say n cannot even object??.......... Star  i think this is the worst kind of slavery because most of the  time slaves hate their master and master cannot control their thoughts but when slave has a emotional relationship with her/his master......................
about madhura , i really want to know her story and what has made her so bitter!!!!!!!!!! D'oh
what can i say when poor mini dumbo consider queen dumbo as her teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!D'oh
the star of this episode was radhey with his wonderful performance StarStarStar when i remember his teary eyes ..................................Cry
and as always your superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb update
good luckWink

swferPreciousPri

Savitha0101 Goldie
Savitha0101
Savitha0101

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
thnk u preci and my wait is over was just waiting for ur updates excellent yaar ClapClapClapClapClapClap

This Epi was very emotional poor Radhe, amoli, Urmi, everyone's performance was excellent. when urmi slaps Radhe that scene really brought tears preci

swferPreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahane

dear PreciousPri
thanks a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.................ClapClapClapClapClap
Ur most welcome Big smileBig smile

poor radheCryCryCry
Ya even i felt bad 4 him CryCry.... he is paying 4 some1 elses deeds as Shobna says Ouch

heartless dvOuch
Exactly....... how cold OuchOuch

dear Broken Heartsweetheart was really gooooooooooooood
Again i really felt so so so bad 4 her...... poor thing is not used 2 such shocks.... n her favourite son....... 2 hear this sort....... but she was excellent...... wot superb acting by her ClapClap

and your comment :is this slavery?? this is no less than human mutilation 2 me.......mutilation of his life his feelings n his heart..... making a person so helpless n burdened that he does anything u say n cannot even object??.......... Star  i think this is the worst kind of slavery because most of the  time slaves hate their master and master cannot control their thoughts but when slave has a emotional relationship with her/his master......................
Merci Madame Big smileBig smile...... u r right it is the worst kinda slavery DeadDead..... see its a very complicated relationship between the 2..... n as u say when there r emotional ties.... well this is wot it leads to..... satisfied master n helpless n burdened but a very loyal servant ConfusedConfused......

about madhura , i really want to know her story and what has made her so bitter!!!!!!!!!! D'oh
i think she has no story n hence is so bitter LOLLOLLOLROFL...... she probably wanted 2 have 1 wiv DV but that was not meant to be Unhappy ROFL...... jks apart we really dunno anything about her apart frm her husband is a politician n she is a scheming nosy Mrs Holmes Ouch...

what can i say when poor mini dumbo consider queen dumbo as her teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!D'oh
No words really D'oh

the star of this episode was radhey with his wonderful performance StarStarStar when i remember his teary eyes ..................................Cry
He was brilliant ClapClapClap not much 2 say but his teary eyes n hand folding revealed so much about his feelings...... he was too good...... but i also liked Urmi at the start Tongue

and as always your superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb update
Thank ya buddy Hug

good luckWink
Thanks n 2 u 2 Tongue

swferbahane

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savitha0101

thnk u preci and my wait is over was just waiting for ur updates excellent yaar ClapClapClapClapClapClap 

Awwwww thats so sweet Savi n its my pleasure hun Big smileBig smile...... i have khushi ke aaso..... thankssss a million n billion Big smileBig smileBig smile n 4 ur pretty rose mwahhhhh Hug

This Epi was very emotional poor Radhe, amoli, Urmi, everyone's performance was excellent. when urmi slaps Radhe that scene really brought tears preci

Ditto!!! very emotional n as u said every actor played their character so well ClapClap.... superb performance........ ya Urmi's slap 2 Radhe was sad indeed Cry..... she was so hurt n poor Radhe had 2 bear his Malik's deeds Ouch

swferSavitha0101

Go to top