India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Im shocked..=o

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
this message is a bit overdue..but Brij can cook i find that really shockingShocked
He comes from male dominate family i really dont think he has ever entered the kitchen. and if he did it was probably by accident. Seeing him as chef and cutting food and catering and bringing those samosa to the party...i really dont know it seems a bit weird to me

PrettyKudi01 Groupbie
PrettyKudi01
PrettyKudi01

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Trust me.. I waz waiting for someone 2 say thiz... Thank God Im not the crazy 1. I m so suprised that he survived in this house that much....... Good Job tht is bothering u 2 cuz it is 2 me as well......
jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrettyKudi01

Trust me.. I waz waiting for someone 2 say thiz... Thank God Im not the crazy 1. I m so suprised that he survived in this house that much....... Good Job tht is bothering u 2 cuz it is 2 me as well......

trust me you are not crazy...i noticed when he decided to be a undercover chef but i was like maybe he wont cook but he is literally in the kitchen cooking....I also cant believe he is still in the house is his food really that goodShocked
.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jshaila

true that's really funny brij only knows how to show knife but cooking i miss something

im with you....he probably pretends to cook when Dadima or Nakul is watching him and when they are gone he asks one the servants to make itLOL . He probably will threaten to kill them but he really is horrible at taking someones life (not that i want him to)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top