--ambar--

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
its fine dear
_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Hey All Big smile

Nice topic DreamySmile Just read Vista's comments (as it ws the first one)Smile Loved her POV as always. Shall come back n read other's comments and share mine.

Once again Thanx for the nice topic.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

hi me back,.  wonderful topic dreamy.. and ur sidda  vista all have written everything

i wud just come to this point
unconditional love

if i take literal meaning  uncondtional means without any condition

if love has conditions set to it then how wud it survive

in daily life a person wud say i love u thousand times but has conditons attached. u get me this then i say i love u
u do this then i love u..  its more like a deal or compromise  not a real love or true love  or as u say uncondtional love..

i again say the meaning of true love has been shown here in a fictional love story..

i always wondered what exactly is true love how do u define it

so this is it

the love arpita has for avdesh is selfless love from heart soul mind and body.. she is not expecting anything in return. she loves him regardless of anythng. yes she said she wont support a criminal but as sidda or vista said the love is stil there its not gone. she wants her love safe and on right path.. and more is shown that she is suffering on verge of dying but till her last breath she wud take avdesh name..  if her dying wud reform avdesh then she knows she has done her bit.

avdesh has yet to fully understand that love and he is responding now whereas before he wud shout and ignore her bt deep inside he knows that arpita is the only one who he has feelings for and  this is the first time he has felt that love. all the time with guns he never knew there r roses too

gosh dont know from wher i got this reference

it meant abt love and hatred two differnt aspects of life

unconditonal love is what these two have and as arpita said yday and was repeated here

even god cant stop them meeting each other

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista-sia-_nandiniVistaaSidda8Dreamygal301yoga23priya-Prashu-

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Lovely post Dreamy, agree with chatter di, if love has all sorts of conditions then it will not be true love at all. Arpi no matter what has stood by Avi in his times of need. She loves him from the bottom of her heart and does not want anything in return except somewhere in her heart she wants to see Avi lead a normal live and not that of a gangster.

Whereas Avi is still discovering the meaning of love. No doubt he loves Arpi a lot but has other responsibilities too to take care off. Dont know if true love does exist in the real world?  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-talkie14VistaaDreamygal301

komalSingh Senior Member
komalSingh
komalSingh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged

TongueHey Dreamy,

U r really sweetheart n determine.

Thanks for the awesome DOTW.

"Unconditional Love"

"True love begins when nothing is looked for in return."

More Antoine de Saint

The love story of Avita faces very unusual circumstances. There are less people around them who favours them, which very common for any love story. But the unusual thing about this love story is the unconditional love Avita posses for each other. Lets see one by one how Avita regard their love.

Avdesh Singh Thakur:

"Love is unconditional. . . Relationships are not."

Grant Gudmundson.

This line suits to Avi as he was the man who never thought of falling in love. The time he encounter magical eyes of Arpita soon his heart started filled with very strange feeling which he can't understand was LOVE. He was ignorant of its vigour inside him till he came to know about arpita getting married to someone else.

As soon as he get an idea of same feeling the girls have for him n need his help, he jumped in and take her Lady love,  fighting with all odds around them. They tie knot of "satt janam" to live their life filled love, care n regard, but here comes the reality of Avi's life , which he was leading till date can be called as Revenge Ride. He has to fulfil certain conditions of his relation with his father, brother n more importantly BJ whom he treat as mother. The vow of taking revenge of his father and brother brutal murder by Lal Singh the so called enemy of his family. The swear which left his love all alone n furious. The guilt of not keeping his promise to arpita and can't reciprocate her love makes him more frustrated. But the one he love is not an ordinary girl, she give her life, love, morality for his existence n love.

Therefore I think Avi love is not 100% unconditional coz he is man who's actions are situation driven but yes he can make heaven and earth one for one he loves.

Arpita Singh Thakur:

"Love expects no reward. Love knows no fear. Love Divine gives - does not demand. Love thinks no evil; imputes no motive. To Love is to share and serve."

Swami Sivananda

She is the girl who loves Avdesh before meeting him n strength of her love was soo strong that without knowing his feeling for her she asked him to rescue her saying that" agar hum apke nahin huye too aur kisi ke nahin honge". This line shake Avi to the core of his heart that whom he was thinking ditched him is soo much in love with him n trust him completely. She went with him like as boat flows in river stream. As she enter in his life she face the reality of her love, that life she thought of with Avi is not at all bed of roses but rockey, hard, n such though that can tremble her determination, love  n trust for Avi. Although, Arpita's love went through all hardship came out as real winner coz whatever happened around her, who so ever against her she never let het her trust, love, respect for Avi.

So, in my view its Arpita love who creates such aura that Avi bound to come back from his revenge saga n start taking responsibility of lover, a husband.Embarrassed

"There is a special bond between twin soul mates--unconditional love, respect for each other, bringing out the best in each other, and highly compatible.

Mettrie L.

Sorry 4 making it so long

Komal

Edited by komalSingh - 11 January 2011 at 2:35am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-Sidda8VistaaDreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index