Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

They just cant take their eyes off each other!!

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
After watching today's episode for the 1000th time, i have finally figured it out..Cool...the reason why Maaneet dance sequence was amaaaazzzzziiiiinggggg.......Day Dreaming..

unlike other couples...these two just couldnot take their eyes off each other...even while dancing..they were just focused on their partners...their eyes just refused to move away or look at anything else....every step..every move...just glancing in eyes....Geet blushing...Maan ..just wont look away...like Annie later said...they couldn't notice anything else!!!

Maaneet.....unbelievable actors....they take care of the smallest of gestures to ensure the best performances.....ClapClap...n thats what sets them apart from the crowd!!

Edited by eveline - 10 January 2011 at 5:13pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

dec2pyari2006cheema_rPrettyKudi01supriaPGirnhirajMaanGeetkiSimmikdg129ixraybabygurl10anky_1205-shamima-meravigilisobasicquestion1-Yaz-ninandmaankigeet4everKyunkiImafanAbsoluv--Nargis--rahmona_paksweRiMa_972

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Very Well said dear Eveline....Thats what makes Gurmeet & Drashti AWESOME actors & thats how their chemistry comes out to be sooooo SIZZLING & HOTTTTT.....Dekhne wale khud hi gum ho jaate hai....Wink
ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
exactly!! I saw that seq like a million times... just to see them stare each other! specially Maan at Geet...

and how bout that seq from SBS/SBB... where they are in their sheila garbs, and seems like an offscreen moment(GC smiling soo widely), with them dancing soo close and smiling, again Maan simply staring at her all thru! watched it like a lunatic agin n aginDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

exactly!! I saw that seq like a million times... just to see them stare each other! specially Maan at Geet...

and how bout that seq from SBS/SBB... where they are in their sheila garbs, and seems like an offscreen moment(GC smiling soo widely), with them dancing soo close and smiling, again Maan simply staring at her all thru! watched it like a lunatic agin n aginDay Dreaming
that one...the one on which one of the forum members have made a vm i think....OMG...thats ....thats out of this world.....i doubt if anyone can have words to describe them in that moment..!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv--Nargis--

anky_1205 Goldie
anky_1205
anky_1205

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
I noticed that too, amazing chemistry between these two. Thats why they are so different and we all LOVE them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
You are right eveline! I couldn't put my finger on what it was that made the sequense soooo amazing! But what you say makes sense. 
Hats off too DD & GC and their mindblowing chemistry!

With the risk of sounding a tad bit ridiculous but, apart from having the widest grin on my face, I also had tears in my eyes watching the sequence. I really got emotional.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluveveline

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by ninand

that one...the one on which one of the forum members have made a vm i think....OMG...thats ....thats out of this world.....i doubt if anyone can have words to describe them in that moment..!!!

Yes Eveline...Kaju made a VM on that moment & DD-GC sharing cake....I must have watched that million times...lost the count....Wink...they r just soooo magical....Day Dreaming

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top