Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 97)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Joined: 29 November 2010
Posts: 1995

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Aree janu i had 1 small question. its bit silly but i have no clue so thought of asking it

On the hotpix site they keep posting contests like the current one if hottest new jodi and in that apna NivRen r there but what is the significance of this. i mean do they use the data for award nominations or they themselves have their own award function. I mean i have started regularly there whenever NivRen or any1 of them r there but i dont know how important it is to vote there.  Any idea girls

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Aashu its not allowing me to like ur posts Cry Its not giving me the 50 times error but nothing happens when i click the like button Cry  I hope u know that i love all ur posts....

Btw what happened to you Shova. U seem frustrated Shocked
aww sneha now all my frustrasion is gone talking to u and ashvuu, love u girls. yeh i am a bit worried but that all jaaan. and i read ur post on our jiju getting angery at u lolz, so u will be a good girl today huh??lolzLOL

Yes jaanu i have to be a good girl atleast for few days now until he forgets abt it Wink . Well he has a short term memory like Sid sumtimes, so i am betting on that ...Wink
lolz senha ur soo funnyLOLman ur hubby sounds soo cuteLOL

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 12 January 2011 at 3:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 1041

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Where is Mud Island? And if they are not going to Goa, Sanju will have to change her travel plans slightly.Hug Sanju, are you listening jaanLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hi Girls. Howz everyone? Hug to all.....

Oh god so many pages to read Cry Yest could only manage to read some brilliant analysis from Anju, Navz and some awesome posts by all the girls..... So have a lot to catch up......

Will catch up with u girls provided u girls dont go jetspeed again LOL

Btw i think i can only see Aashu baby and Shovi... Where r others?


senha Hugi am so glad to see u sweets. yes now i have a buddy lolz, even i have heaps to catch up too.how r u jaan??

Oh Shovi good to see u in a better mood now. I was sad seeing ur earlier post. Kya hua janu.. Everything will be fine.. My wishes and million Hug to you janu....

I am sad too jaan my Viren (hubby) was bit angry with me yest for sticking to my Lappy even after he comes from office Cry 
 
oh senha jaan how can i not be happy seeing you guys??all u people are my life nowHugHug. thanks soo much for u wishes jaan, they mean alot to me.
 
aww ur viren sounds soo cute jaan, see he is only jelous that u talk to us a bit more and dont pay attention to him lolz,jaan give him time also,u r soo lucky to have ur viren, so be happy jaan.lolz. but i will miss u when u go Cry
 oh i wish i had my viren with me now.Cry

Shovee jaanupie,HugHugHugHugHugHug Nandu is also trying to steal your Viren awayLOL Think of some punishment for himLOL
i did think of a punishment for Nandu jaan look in the thread.
 
and he will only be able to steal my viren away if i had a viren to start withCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Joined: 29 November 2010
Posts: 1995

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
senha Hugi am so glad to see u sweets. yes now i have a buddy lolz, even i have heaps to catch up too.how r u jaan??[/QUOTE]

Oh Shovi good to see u in a better mood now. I was sad seeing ur earlier post. Kya hua janu.. Everything will be fine.. My wishes and million Hug to you janu....

I am sad too jaan my Viren (hubby) was bit angry with me yest for sticking to my Lappy even after he comes from office Cry 
[/QUOTE]
 
oh senha jaan how can i not be happy seeing you guys??all u people are my life nowHugHug. thanks soo much for u wishes jaan, they mean alot to me.
 
aww ur viren sounds soo cute jaan, see he is only jelous that u talk to us a bit more and dont pay attention to him lolz,jaan give him time also,u r soo lucky to have ur viren, so be happy jaan.lolz. but i will miss u when u go Cry
 oh i wish i had my viren with me now.Cry
[/QUOTE]

Oh janu he doesnot exactly know what i do hun. He has seen me typing sumtimes and watching YT (for scenes) and knows i am crazy for the show but i dont think he knows i have gone so crazy for them and have joined a forum and chat with crazy NivReniacs Wink

And dont worry hun u will get your Viren very soon Hug


Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 12 January 2011 at 4:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 1041

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Aree janu i had 1 small question. its bit silly but i have no clue so thought of asking it

On the hotpix site they keep posting contests like the current one if hottest new jodi and in that apna NivRen r there but what is the significance of this. i mean do they use the data for award nominations or they themselves have their own award function. I mean i have started regularly there whenever NivRen or any1 of them r there but i dont know how important it is to vote there.  Any idea girls

Snehoo, I don't know about this. Maybe one of the others can tell us. 
As for me, I have already given NivRen all the awards in my world: Most dreamy couple, most awesome couple, Hottest couple, Most passionate couple, Couple to die for, Most magical couple, Eternal Couple, Come Fall in Love Couple, Love conquers Everything couple, For ever and ever couple, fairytale couple, Happily Ever After Couple,...LOLLOL
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Where is Mud Island? And if they are not going to Goa, Sanju will have to change her travel plans slightly.Hug Sanju, are you listening jaanLOL
Mud islandConfusedoh well i guess viren will come up with something romantic even in mudLOLhe will put mud on nivi very lovinglyBlushinglolz. now what is this mud island i hear i dont get it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 1041

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hi Girls. Howz everyone? Hug to all.....

Oh god so many pages to read Cry Yest could only manage to read some brilliant analysis from Anju, Navz and some awesome posts by all the girls..... So have a lot to catch up......

Will catch up with u girls provided u girls dont go jetspeed again LOL

Btw i think i can only see Aashu baby and Shovi... Where r others?


senha Hugi am so glad to see u sweets. yes now i have a buddy lolz, even i have heaps to catch up too.how r u jaan??

Oh Shovi good to see u in a better mood now. I was sad seeing ur earlier post. Kya hua janu.. Everything will be fine.. My wishes and million Hug to you janu....

I am sad too jaan my Viren (hubby) was bit angry with me yest for sticking to my Lappy even after he comes from office Cry 
 
oh senha jaan how can i not be happy seeing you guys??all u people are my life nowHugHug. thanks soo much for u wishes jaan, they mean alot to me.
 
aww ur viren sounds soo cute jaan, see he is only jelous that u talk to us a bit more and dont pay attention to him lolz,jaan give him time also,u r soo lucky to have ur viren, so be happy jaan.lolz. but i will miss u when u go Cry
 oh i wish i had my viren with me now.Cry

Shovee jaanupie,Hug Nandu is also trying to steal your Viren awayLOL Think of some punishment for himLOL
i did think of a punishment for Nandu jaan look in the thread.
 
and he will only be able to steal my viren away if i had a viren to start withCry

Shoveepie awwwHugHugHugHugI'm going to the other thread. But I wish I had a brother and I would send him to you. Cause any brother of mine would be super cute, rightEmbarrassed and maybe he could have been your VirenLOL See, now you probably think I'm insane. But I'm just trying to make you smile jaanupieEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index