Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 96)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

No SBS segment today???? How disappointingDisapprove

Aree did u janu's read the article abt them currently in Mud island for the shootingLOL

I think the romantic Hm track is going on right now so they wont show it so early Wink

But girls how can mud island be Goa yaar. Cheaters. Btw anychance if any of u girls have been there,,, i think i had been there long back, but do they have para sailing and all in mud island? what fun would they show them having there?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
my cousin brother is on the phone with me and I asked him this A and Z song thing and he told me to ask you if it is Samundar Mein...and I think it is right because Viren says she is chatpata and the song says she becomes namkeen....is this right jaanuEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged

@Shovee, did you see the episode Shovee, Wasn't Viren looking HOT?Embarrassed

And N the B is such a KMHAngry
jaan how can i miss such a wonderful epi, yes Viru was looking hot,dashing and yummy(as mahi will say) lolz. I felt like stealing him away lolz.
oh dont even go into N the B uff hated him today, did u check the other  thread??

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 12 January 2011 at 3:47am

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged

my cousin brother is on the phone with me and I asked him this A and Z song thing and he told me to ask you if it is Samundar Mein...and I think it is right because Viren says she is chatpata and the song says she becomes namkeen....is this right jaanuEmbarrassed

Oh jiyo brother. Perfect... Behen ko kal se hint pe hint de rahi hoon par she could not guess.

Yes that's the BG song they could play on the segment honey Wink

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
OMG he looked best in the wet hair... Yummy Embarrassed

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hi Girls. Howz everyone? Hug to all.....

Oh god so many pages to read Cry Yest could only manage to read some brilliant analysis from Anju, Navz and some awesome posts by all the girls..... So have a lot to catch up......

Will catch up with u girls provided u girls dont go jetspeed again LOL

Btw i think i can only see Aashu baby and Shovi... Where r others?

senha Hugi am so glad to see u sweets. yes now i have a buddy lolz, even i have heaps to catch up too.how r u jaan??

Oh Shovi good to see u in a better mood now. I was sad seeing ur earlier post. Kya hua janu.. Everything will be fine.. My wishes and million Hug to you janu....

I am sad too jaan my Viren (hubby) was bit angry with me yest for sticking to my Lappy even after he comes from office Cry 

oh senha jaan how can i not be happy seeing you guys??all u people are my life nowHugHug. thanks soo much for u wishes jaan, they mean alot to me.

aww ur viren sounds soo cute jaan, see he is only jelous that u talk to us a bit more and dont pay attention to him lolz,jaan give him time also,u r soo lucky to have ur viren, so be happy jaan.lolz. but i will miss u when u go Cry
 oh i wish i had my viren with me now.Cry

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Cool, I'll tell my bhaiyyaEmbarrassed I'm glad that is solvedDancing

Now, what article please? I can't see any article. Link please SnehooHug

NivRenDeewani

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Hi Girls. Howz everyone? Hug to all.....

Oh god so many pages to read Cry Yest could only manage to read some brilliant analysis from Anju, Navz and some awesome posts by all the girls..... So have a lot to catch up......

Will catch up with u girls provided u girls dont go jetspeed again LOL

Btw i think i can only see Aashu baby and Shovi... Where r others?

senha Hugi am so glad to see u sweets. yes now i have a buddy lolz, even i have heaps to catch up too.how r u jaan??

Oh Shovi good to see u in a better mood now. I was sad seeing ur earlier post. Kya hua janu.. Everything will be fine.. My wishes and million Hug to you janu....

I am sad too jaan my Viren (hubby) was bit angry with me yest for sticking to my Lappy even after he comes from office Cry 

oh senha jaan how can i not be happy seeing you guys??all u people are my life nowHugHug. thanks soo much for u wishes jaan, they mean alot to me.

aww ur viren sounds soo cute jaan, see he is only jelous that u talk to us a bit more and dont pay attention to him lolz,jaan give him time also,u r soo lucky to have ur viren, so be happy jaan.lolz. but i will miss u when u go Cry
 oh i wish i had my viren with me now.Cry

Shovee jaanupie,HugHugHugHugHugHug Nandu is also trying to steal your Viren awayLOL Think of some punishment for himLOL

NivRenDeewani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index