NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 94)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Shoveeee, you're hereHugHugHugHugHugHug
Thanks for your lovely words jaanu, you are cho chweetEmbarrassed

And awww, it's okay, I was just kidding about the analysis. You write when you want, 'kay. And why are you sad jaan? All is okay with you I hope jaanupie? Embarrassed

I will check the N the B thread and yes, he needs to be punished.

your punishment jaanupie is to stay and chat with meHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
aww thanks jaan for understanding soo sweet.HugHugHugHug
lolz what type of punishment is this jaan??this is like the best gift lolz i would love to chat with uHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
Umm yeh things are OK with me,not that great jaan but dont worry i am slowly working on it to fix it and with ur prayer everything will be fineHugHugHugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Arre Aashu yest i got an ultimatum from ur jij's. He got angry that i was up awake till 2.15 reading the posts and watching the scenes, he has warned me that he will disconnect the broadband connection. So i will have to b acchi baachi from today Cry

Oh! No!!!! CrySo until what time can you be online jaanCry I'm an hour aheadEmbarrassed 

Maybe he will forget about it hahEmbarrassed HugHug
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey everyoneHug
Goodness, another 50 pages to go through. You girls are so coolCool

@ ShoveepieHug, where is your analysis Jaan?????Evil Smile I am waitingLOL
ashvee jaan am having a ruff day today sweets, hardly getting timeOuchmom keeps on making me get up to do workOuchand on top of that i am worried about something so jaan i cant think properly today jaan, forgive me???????

Awww, Shoveepie, what happened? Why are you so sadCry Cheer up jaan, tell me what happened?Cry Forget the analysis, that was just a joke. I want to see me cheerful happy ShoveeeHugHugHugHugHug PM me jaanHug
PM ok will do shortly jaan but i wanna stay and chat with u now as i hardly got a chance to talk with uCryu know how much i love talking to u naa so talking to u will make me feel 100%Big smile see i am allready smilingBig smile

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged

@Snehoo: HugWhich song jaanupie? I have been thinking and thinking.Confused Is it a song that is picturised on the beach as well? And give me some hints. New or last year or year before that. Tell me who acted in the movie. Kuch to bataao jaan...LOL

Oh! and Snehoo, imagine the fun when we get all yummy SBS segments on the honeymoon. I can't waitHug

Hey Aashu baby janu...Hug Oh so sweet u have been thinking abt the song, okay my first 2 hints are not helping u ... hmm its an old song but a chatpata song...... picturised on A and Z... Now to u have to guess it janu ..... Prove it that u deserve Viren Wink

Snehoo jaanupie what is Z ???? Amrita Rao and Zayed Khan??????LOLLOL

Amrita and Zayed when did they act in a film together D'oh

Bola na janu old film song hai and yes of course it has to do everything with the beach.. I think thinking abt the song u have actually forgotten y were we discussing abt the song LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Hi Girls. Howz everyone? Hug to all.....

Oh god so many pages to read Cry Yest could only manage to read some brilliant analysis from Anju, Navz and some awesome posts by all the girls..... So have a lot to catch up......

Will catch up with u girls provided u girls dont go jetspeed again LOL

Btw i think i can only see Aashu baby and Shovi... Where r others?

senha HugHugHugHugi am so glad to see u sweets. yes now i have a buddy lolz, even i have heaps to catch up too.how r u jaan??

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Amrita and Zayed: Main Hoon NaLOL

Amitabh Bacchan and Zeenat AmanConfused

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 12 January 2011 at 3:30am
Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Arre Aashu yest i got an ultimatum from ur jij's. He got angry that i was up awake till 2.15 reading the posts and watching the scenes, he has warned me that he will disconnect the broadband connection. So i will have to b acchi baachi from today Cry

Oh! No!!!! CrySo until what time can you be online jaanCry I'm an hour aheadEmbarrassed 

Maybe he will forget about it hahEmbarrassed HugHug

Arre no janu he has been telling me this for a about a month now, so he is defo not going to forget LOL  11.00 p.m is the deadline. Kal lagta hai unpar Viren ka bhoot sawar ho gaya tha, like Viren got angry in the episode... He too has asked me 2 things 1. to give time to him after he comes from office and not to be stuck on to the lappy Wink and 2. to sleep early .........LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Aashu its not allowing me to like ur posts Cry Its not giving me the 50 times error but nothing happens when i click the like button Cry  I hope u know that i love all ur posts....

Btw what happened to you Shova. U seem frustrated Shocked
aww sneha now all my frustrasion is gone talking to u and ashvuu, love u girls. yeh i am a bit worried but that all jaaan. and i read ur post on our jiju getting angery at u lolz, so u will be a good girl today huh??lolzLOL

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index