India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 93)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Hi Girls. Howz everyone? Hug to all.....

Oh god so many pages to read Cry Yest could only manage to read some brilliant analysis from Anju, Navz and some awesome posts by all the girls..... So have a lot to catch up......

Will catch up with u girls provided u girls dont go jetspeed again LOL

Btw i think i can only see Aashu baby and Shovi... Where r others?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Aashu its not allowing me to like ur posts Cry Its not giving me the 50 times error but nothing happens when i click the like button Cry  I hope u know that i love all ur posts....

Btw what happened to you Shova. U seem frustrated Shocked

Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 12 January 2011 at 3:13am

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Hey SimuHughave we met before? I'm Aashvee. Every ay I fall more and more in love with these two. Pata nahi, mera kya hogaDay DreamingLOL
Hi Aashvee I'm Shanthi. We have not met but I've read all your wonderful posts as I'm usually a silent member
Hey ShantiHugHugHugHugHugHuglovely to meet you finally. And I hope you will write more jaan. And thanks for liking all our posts so much.Embarrassed Looking forward to many chats with youHugHug

NivRenDeewaniGita97

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
@Snehooooo, jaanuHugHugHugHugHugHugyou are here, I am so happy, I am just gettin some chai, 'kay. Just be back. Oh! don't worry about the like button just stay and chatHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged

@Snehoo: HugWhich song jaanupie? I have been thinking and thinking.Confused Is it a song that is picturised on the beach as well? And give me some hints. New or last year or year before that. Tell me who acted in the movie. Kuch to bataao jaan...LOL

Oh! and Snehoo, imagine the fun when we get all yummy SBS segments on the honeymoon. I can't waitHug

Hey Aashu baby janu...Hug Oh so sweet u have been thinking abt the song, okay my first 2 hints are not helping u ... hmm its an old song but a chatpata song...... picturised on A and Z... Now to u have to guess it janu ..... Prove it that u deserve Viren Wink

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Hey Aashu like i said yest i am eagerly waiting for the SBB/SBS segments of their HM. I am not only excited abt the show scenes but also abt the Segment scenes and interview Embarrassed

aashvee.raheja

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Arre Aashu yest i got an ultimatum from ur jij's. He got angry that i was up awake till 2.15 reading the posts and watching the scenes, he has warned me that he will disconnect the broadband connection. So i will have to b acchi baachi from today Cry

aashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

@Snehoo: HugWhich song jaanupie? I have been thinking and thinking.Confused Is it a song that is picturised on the beach as well? And give me some hints. New or last year or year before that. Tell me who acted in the movie. Kuch to bataao jaan...LOL

Oh! and Snehoo, imagine the fun when we get all yummy SBS segments on the honeymoon. I can't waitHug

Hey Aashu baby janu...Hug Oh so sweet u have been thinking abt the song, okay my first 2 hints are not helping u ... hmm its an old song but a chatpata song...... picturised on A and Z... Now to u have to guess it janu ..... Prove it that u deserve Viren Wink

Snehoo jaanupie what is Z ???? Amrita Rao and Zayed Khan??????LOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index