Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 92)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
@Anju, thanks jaan, missed you, you are too kindHugHugHug
@Rachu, thanks jaan, haven't chatted with you at all, miss youHugHug
@Simran: Hey jaan, I really liked what you have written jaan, awesome stuff, thanks for sharing with us.HugHugHugAnd I just read your scene. fantastic and I loved it.Embarrassed

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 12 January 2011 at 3:01am

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
OK i have been extremly bad today, i keep on going and coming lolz but i have a lot on today . First i wanna say a big sorry to ashvuu jaan, i know i promised you my analysis of todays but i am afrade i cant do it now sweetsCryso sorry to break ur promise i will take any punishment from u, i promise i will do one for tommorows epi and besides all you girls have allready given beautifull analysis covering all aspects of todays epi so what more can i add lolz.

OK so ashvee first- jann i am so happy reading your analysis jaan, it was so beautifully writeen. It always amazes me how you can turn a extremly amazing episode more amazing through your analysis. I loved your little thoughts here and there and i was drifting off to Nivren world. I loved it how detailed you went with each and every character , weldone sweets, no wonder i always look forward to your analysis, i wasnt feeling too well but as soon as i read your analysis i got my smile back and was laughing my head off lolz. I love u for beeing so funny jaan, you really need to lend me your sense of humor to me as i have seem to have lost mineUnhappy. jaan when u get the time do check the virendu thread i am also pissed of at the oily dudeAngryI was so enjoying Nivren eyelock and i thought wow it is such a sweet scene i dont want it to end and then i see two oily bangs pop out and i started to hit my computer screen lolzLOL.Jannu again i am sorry for not giving you my analysis and besides it wouldnt have been good so at least i saved you from reading my stupid and retarted thoughts lolzLOL. I will take up any punishment u give me *holding my ears like nivi, and trying to give the look nivi gave* sorry sweets forgive me jaan.

Now to my dearest, my dil ka tukra payal- Wow, wow, wow,wow!!!!!!!!!!Payal i have seriously ran out of words jaan. each time i read ur analysis i love it soo much and now i have ran out of words to praise such wonderfully written analysis. Just words alone cant describe how much i loved it. Even on the phone i ran out of things to say about ur analysis jaan as amazing,supurb,fantanstic will not do justice to such a wonderful analysis. I was looking forward to your analysis the whole day and when i came to read it , it felt like i wasnt reading it rather was re living the episodes and hearing you give your comments like commentators do in a sport match lolzLOL. I love each and every word you said about Nivren jaan. To see how much i appreciated your analysis and how much i loved it youhave to see inside my heart jaan lolz, i dunno why but ur disection on Nivren is soo awsome(again this word isnt doing justice) and i just loved how well Nivren scenes were decribed by you. ClapClapClapClapClapThese clap dont say much i know but oh how i wish i can just come and give you a hug for writting so beautifully. Ok i better stop or else i will fill up the whole page praising you lolz. Oh by the way i really loved how you discribed Viren's expressions in the scene where nivi was trying to help him, again you out done your self on the terrace scene wonderfull.

Ok sorry for this long post but had to show my two favourit girls how much i love them for their wonderful thoughts and ashvee do tell me what my punishment is for not writting an analysis ok jaan, i am ready.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

One question to whoever is online: We saw Viren calling Nivi the morning whole drama about dragging Nivi to doc happened. That means was he talking to her from Shimla? I am really confused, the day Viren left to Delhi, everybody except Nivi went to HL and very next day that stupid drama happened so how come Viren was in Shimla one day earlier? Can someone help me understand when Viren did his work in delhi?

Ketteepie,Hug I am so confused about the timeline myself jaan.
Nivi in pink saree: Viren and YD leaves for Delhi
Nivi in pink saree: Everyone goes to Hl's for dinner
Nivi in pink saree: Drama with dadaji's medicines
Nivi in blue saree: Drama with Nivi and Viren calls
Nivi in blue saree: Nivi dragged out and Viren comes

So, I have no clue. Maybe, Viren was in Delhi only, train ticket was just for Nivi to see and he drove back the day he arrived only. or in speedjet fashion, he drove there, dropped YD off, finished his work in jetspeed fashion and took the train back on the same day???? 

How did the car get back?
How did YD get back?

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 12 January 2011 at 3:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Hey everyoneHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
Goodness, another 50 pages to go through. You girls are so coolCool

@ ShoveepieHugHugHugHugHugHugHug, where is your analysis Jaan?????Evil Smile I am waitingLOL
ashvee jaan am having a ruff day today sweets, hardly getting timeOuchmom keeps on making me get up to do workOuchand on top of that i am worried about something so jaan i cant think properly today jaan, forgive me???????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Shoveeee, you're hereHugHugHugHugHugHug
Thanks for your lovely words jaanu, you are cho chweetEmbarrassed

And awww, it's okay, I was just kidding about the analysis. You write when you want, 'kay. And why are you sad jaan? All is okay with you I hope jaanupie? Embarrassed

I will check the N the B thread and yes, he needs to be punished.

your punishment jaanupie is to stay and chat with meHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

NivRenDeewani

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Hey everyoneHug
Goodness, another 50 pages to go through. You girls are so coolCool

@ ShoveepieHug, where is your analysis Jaan?????Evil Smile I am waitingLOL
ashvee jaan am having a ruff day today sweets, hardly getting timeOuchmom keeps on making me get up to do workOuchand on top of that i am worried about something so jaan i cant think properly today jaan, forgive me???????

Awww, Shoveepie, what happened? Why are you so sadCry Cheer up jaan, tell me what happened?Cry Forget the analysis, that was just a joke. I want to see me cheerful happy ShoveeeHugHugHugHugHug PM me jaanHug
aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
@Snehoo: HugHugHugHugWhich song jaanupie? I have been thinking and thinking.Confused Is it a song that is picturised on the beach as well? And give me some hints. New or last year or year before that. Tell me who acted in the movie. Kuch to bataao jaan...LOL

Oh! and Snehoo, imagine the fun when we get all yummy SBS segments on the honeymoon. I can't waitEmbarrassedHugHugHug

NivRenDeewani

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Shovee, jaan, I'm here only, just getting some chai and waiting for your PM, 'kayHugHugHug

NivRenDeewani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index