India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 91)

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
goodnight all! though more of a morning as it's 3 am here-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by tamushi

excellent analysis Payal, I like how you interpreted Viren's unspoken gestures during manaofy scene.
Thanks Sauji for liking my analysis dear!! This is so nice to catch you online right now. Normally we never end up chatting at all. How have you been?

welcome hon, i am good, Its really lovely to catch u too.may be cause of timezone, we are not online at sametime, today is exception as its 3 am and i am still here.
Ya, Sauji it's an exception for me as well, since it is 2:00 AM here and even I am not normally up till this late.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.raheja

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

hey peepz...
finally done with my new vm =D
will post it soon
Hi Sanju! How are you dear? HugHow was your birthday?? Hope you had a blast!! Party New VM, nice!! I shall look for ward to it. What song is it on?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

Great title and a beautiful introduction. I don't have time to write today as I have a friend visiting from the UK (I probably won't be around until Saturday, so I'm going to miss out on some great conversations Cry)
Sorry, Asya dear!! We shall all miss you too. Unhappy But Saturday's not that far right? Only 3 days away. Smile It's good to catch you online right now, sweets!! Been a while I have chatted with you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Hey everyoneHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
Goodness, another 50 pages to go through. You girls are so coolCool

@ ShoveepieHugHugHugHugHugHugHug, where is your analysis Jaan?????Evil Smile I am waitingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

hey peepz...
finally done with my new vm =D
will post it soon

Hey birthday girl (like I said, all Time Zones) and today is an awesome TZ, munchKIN's TZEmbarrassed
Once again, Happy Birthday Jaan, hope you have a lovely day and I am SO excited to see your new VM. Tu Jahaan, rightEmbarrassed And it's complete with hug and everything, I am SO excited, can't wait jaanHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

KinSanj

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Hey Payal,HugHugHugHugHugHugHug thanks for the PM jaan. I was waiting to read your analysis and wow!!!! That was so beautifully described jaan. You have described Viren and his feelings and NivRen so brilliantly. Every gesture, every smile, every nuance, just everything, that is so wonderful. I loved your analysis completely. You know Payal, I wish you would also write us a fic. Thaink about it jaanHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
@Sauji: Oh! And we are having our conversation, this is so cool, I love this thread: HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Oh ! thanks again jaan for being so sweetHugHug

And thank for replying. Okay, so I am cutting it short huh. I just hope everything works according to schedule. Thanks so much for your help, I totally appreciate it. Thanks again and hope to chat with you soonLOLHug

tamushi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index