Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 90)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Hi Girls,
I have a book by MAC ANDERSON.."POWER OF ATTITUDE". It is a great book and my bible (pl read it if you can. it is only 20 pages long).. and since I read this sentence I can think only of VIREN..this suits him so well.

Destiny is not a matter of chance, 
it is a matter of choice.
It is not a thing to be waited for,
it is a thing to be achieved.

and Viren is doing exactly that. Nivedita is his destiny. He told that to NT dadi when he asked for her hand in marriage. and Yes, it is a matter of Choice. He made that choice and chose Truth, fairness, and love's side even though everyone said she is dushman ki beti.

and Yes, is not a thing to be waited for but a thing to be achieved and Viren is doing that too. From day one he said "Mera bedroom aur Mein..aaj se hum bono hi tumahre hai.."

Since, the day he proclaimed his love for Nivi.....he is working to achieve his destiny. 
yes, he is waiting for Nivi to reciprocate but he is doing all he can and in his powers.

1. Reminds her how much he loves her (she knows but still w/ gifts, flowers, date etc)
2. Stands by her (trusts her and has faith in her) 
3. Protects her (against almighty god) 
4. Makes her smile n happy (like lotus in a pond)
5. Has a sense of humor and grace in everything in life 
6. Respects her individuality and learns from her
7. Adores her ..not just her beauty but her "soul" as a human being
8. Embraces their differences
9. Guides her and nudges her towards their future together

10..and one day ..yes one day..she will return all of the above feelings to him...with more passion and love than Viren ever thought is possible...and they will reach their destiny..which is their 2 souls being  transformed into "One"  and bound and tied by their eternal love for each other ...hence attaining NIRVANA - moksha. 

Edited by simran728 - 12 January 2011 at 12:01am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsasyadadatamushiaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenzarmeenoScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Hi Girls! Sorry for the late post. I was just crazy busy at work today and got home very late and almost didn't post my thoughts about NivRen in today's episode. But since I had promised to dissect the NivRen's scenes specifically to Shova, Ashley & Aashvee, I just couldn't disappoint my jaanupies and so here it is.

My oh my, what an episode, what an amazingly wonderful episode, almost full of our sweetcakes. I had a blast watching all the NivRen scenes, I really did! It was an almost perfect treat for us NivReniacs, right?? Nivi manaofying Viren was a beautiful exception that none of us ever comprehended happening and two utterly beautiful eye-locks (I shall get to that), awww loved it!!

[1]  I totally loved this first scene between NivRen in the front porch. Nivi poor thing is all lost in thoughts about a day-old train ticket of Viren that she found in the trash can and Viren calls her just then and she is so lost in thoughts along with a little shock factor over the fact the Viren hid something like this from her, and she doesn't react immediately & just keeps on looking at him, to which, Viren says that, "Kya hua? Aise kyon dekh rahi ho? Kya soch rahi ho? Nazar lagane ka irada hein?"  Viren's so adorable and cocky here, knows he looks good, right? Actually, damn good, so obviously nazar toh achi cheezo ko lagti hein na? I absolutely love what comes up next, "Waise, jab bhi tum mujhe aise dekhti ho, tumhe pata hai ki mere dil mein kya khayal ata hein?"  (and I love how his voice now turns all hoarse, almost like he is semi-whispering and continues) "ki mein tumhe apni baho mein bhar loon (notice how he emphasizes on 'bhar loon'), taki duniya ki koi musibat ya pareshani tumhe choo na paye!". And, voala comes the first eye lock, very brief but so oh so good & intense (at least from Viren's side since Nivi is feeling a little shy) and it is shown with their side profile, since N the B had to make his grand frontal entry!!

[2]  I so loved the scene in BS's room where he is praising Viren for a job well done. Poor guy, seriously needed it since CC and YD always keep berating him. I really liked Sid here (and I thought he looked good today in the suit) and this is what I really want the CTs to show us, the bonding & love between the brothers, which is very much existent but not much focused upon. So, after Viren brings Nivedita in BS's room, he tells her, "Mein chahta hu ki tum hamesha Viren ka saath do, taki yeh rah na bhatak jaye."  We can see Viren is all pleased and is looking at Nivedita with admiration, also equally giving her credit for the good change that according to BS has come about in him and BS continues saying that "Aur mein yeh bhi umeed karta hu ki tum apne dadaji ko bhulogi nahi. roz subhah mujse milne tum zaroor avogi. Avogi na?"  And, OMG, girls while BS is saying all this Viren is just intently gazing at Nivedita, his look no longer being that of admiration at all, he is looking on as if he is devouring her!! If you notice his eyeballs move up & down while looking at her face and I am mortified. This guy is so shameless, in front of everybody, he is just taking her in, into his eyes! Unbelievable!! But I think, that is how he exactly was able to deduce that something was on her mind and the next scene follows wherein he asks her what is troubling her, just because he was so intently looking at her (not that he would have missed it anyways, even if he was not gazing this intently. He just knows Nivedita se well).

[3]  The NivRen scene under the gazebo is amazing! I am enthralled by this character. He is so shrewd and savvy, so astute, he brilliantly handled the conversation and turned the table completely upside down and conveniently emotionally blackmailed Nivedita and poor thing started thinking that it was all her fault. He clearly has something up his sleeve and it is so hard to speculate what? So, he clearly came a day early, didn't come home despite the fact that he is in Shimla and then, on top of that, he only ensures that Nivedita finds out about it and stumbles upon the ticket?? Anyways, I love the intensity of the eye lock that is portrayed in this scene, which comes after Viren says that, "Lekin mujhe khushi hein ki tumne mujpe shak kiya. Kyoki dil mein jab shak ya jalan ati hein, to uska matlab hein ki us dil ein pyaar bhi hein. Bhalehi tum apni zubaan se na kaho Nivedita, lekin mein janta hu ki tum mujse pyar karti ho."  And the best part is the way it has been shown, the camera does a semi-circle around them and you get to capture the intensity of expressions on both Nivedita and Viren's faces. There is an incredulous look on Nivedita's face, almost bordering to disbelief, as if she has just suddenly woken up one morning and realized she is in love with her husband and Viren has this exasperated look on his face, which surprisingly is also so calm at the same time, conveying that the fact is this, it is laid out in the open now between us & what are you going to do about it??

[4]  Viren's bike cleaning scene with Nivedita trying to apologize is so cute. I love how Viren behaves here like this stubborn extremely angry young boy, who is very irritated and will not budge from the stand he has made, which here is not to forgive Nivedita. There are as such very few dialogues in this scene and that too only from Nivedita's side, Viren does not utter a word but Kinshuk'a acting here is brilliant, through actions only he has made Viren to be shown as very angry & livid and prove his point across so well. So, the scene starts with Nivedita saying she is sorry but Viren just does not react to it and has this angry frown on his face, which remains constant as he keeps cleaning his bike, completely ignoring Nivedita. So, she says, "Mein help kar deti hu"  and picks up the sponge & begins wiping the bike and Viren just grabs it from her harshly, throws the pipe he had in his hand on the other side & begins wiping himself, clearly saying through his actions "Get lost, just go away from here, don't touch my bike", so Nivedita takes the cloth & begins drying the bike saying, "Mein pooch leti hu" & again he just grabs it back from her hand, with this look on his face saying, "Ya, right. Just leave me alone, will you? Want to help clean my bike, huh?" And this is followed by the best part, Nivedita picks up the pipe and splashes water on his face and laughs. OMG, I am not going to say much about Viren here, except that he is clearly very surprised that Nivedita did that, and actually loved it a lot & found it very funny too but completely masked his expressions on his face showing to be still mad at her but girls, I so loved Nivedita here. This makes me realize that I love not her smile but her laugh and poor thing hardly ever gets to do that. I don't know, if you felt it or not but it was such a full blown hearty laughter and so infectious, the instant you see it, you will laugh too along with her. Awww, I so loved Nivedita/Neha here. Such a captivating laugh, really!! Sad, we don't get to see that much.

[5]  The terrace scene most definitely is the best scene of the episode, there are so many things about it that I loved and adored in NivRen both together & individually. (a) Viren honestly looks very breathtakingly handsome in his casual clothes (jeans still rolled-up) with an angry mad look on his face with the beautiful scenery in the backdrop. And, mind you what is very apparent here in an undertone is the fact that he is so much loving all this attention from Nivedita. Normally, it is always him who keeps hovering around her like a bee but today the tables have turned completely. (b) I loved Nivedita today when she asks for forgiveness holding her ears. I don't know, if anyone would know this or not but she so reminded me today of 'Anjali', the little 5-6 year old girl in the movie (movie name Anjali as well). This little girl was so adorable, she was very chubby & her think black hair would always be all around her and you had to love her. She was so cute in the movie, it was based on her itself. Anyways, so Nivedita is clearly holding the flute in one hand and then with that she holds both her ears, which we cannot see because her hair's flying all over and then she has this little pout on her face, which makes her chubby cheeks protruding out and OMG, she looks soooo sweet. I loved her, it instantly reminded me of Anjali!! And, that's the reason as soon as Viren sees that he laughs out and gives in. She looked so adorable right there & then, he had to give in. (c) Another noteworthy thing here that I really want to point out is how confident Nivedita is about Viren's love for her, as you can see that no matter how mad Viren got, she was relentless in trying to win him over and get his forgiveness. I think this speaks a lot about how far NivRen have grown in their relationship, don't you think? She was so sure, he is just not going to be able to remain mad at her for a longer time and I just loved that. (d) Girls, I just cannot describe Viren's first condition of smiling, it was so endearingly beautiful. Just something about that moment, I loved so much. I mean, Nivi clearly again gives a nice hearty laugh (which I so love) but then the way, Viren counts 15, 16, 17 and is like stop I can't take anymore dosage of sweetness for the day and just gives and deep sign and goes this is enough for the day. Such a simple funny cute normal scene but I cannot explain why I loved it so much, there is something eternally adorable about it. I don't know, just loved it!! (e) The last aspect of this terrace scene, of course, is when Nivedita agrees to go on the vacation with Viren. I don't want to dissect this scene much here but just want to mention something about Nivedita. When Viren says that only the two of them will be going, see her first instant reaction. There is this look which speaks a lot about fearing the unknown. I think, more than her being shy by nature, which of course is a factor here, I think she is extremely nervous about what entails once she gives in and confesses her love for Viren. And, which is understandable considering the innocent girl that she has been shown as along with her upbringing and background. I could be wrong here but this is what is really holding her back because I think she now knows fairly well that she also loves Viren a lot, right? Then what is refraining her from taking that step and mind you she does not have to put in much effort at all (which even she knows), all she has to do is just give a small/slight inclination and Viren will take over and take care of the rest, right, hehe??

Okay, sorry for such a long post but this episode was so special and so good, so far as NivRen were concerned that I had to go all out to do proper justice to it. Thanks once again for allowing me (and bearing me along with it) to dissect NivRen scenes and as always would appreciate your feedback.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsprajeeasyadadaaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenNivRenDeewanitamushizarmeenogmann2010ashred12Alphabet26Gita97

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Great title and a beautiful introduction. I don't have time to write today as I have a friend visiting from the UK (I probably won't be around until Saturday, so I'm going to miss out on some great conversations Cry)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejazarmeeno

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
excellent analysis Payal, I like how you interpreted Viren's unspoken gestures during manaofy scene.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

excellent analysis Payal, I like how you interpreted Viren's unspoken gestures during manaofy scene.
Thanks Sauji for liking my analysis dear!! This is so nice to catch you online right now. Normally we never end up chatting at all. How have you been?

tamushiaashvee.raheja

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Hey Simran, jaan how are you dear? Thanks so much for the PM. I have yet to read through all of them. Sorry, dear today for a busy day, jut got done with putting my thoughts down for the episode and so have to read through a lot of pages still. Bummer that we didn't catch each other online today.

aashvee.rahejazarmeeno

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
hey peepz...
finally done with my new vm =D
will post it soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeeno

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by tamushi

Thanks Sauji for liking my analysis dear!! This is so nice to catch you online right now. Normally we never end up chatting at all. How have you been?

welcome hon, i am good, Its really lovely to catch u too.may be cause of timezone, we are not online at sametime, today is exception as its 3 am and i am still here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index