India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 89)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Yaar it would have been awesome if we all could have met up!

But right now.. 
because of mu barefoot wearing shorts and dancing in the snow idea, I feel a fever coming on. I should really go to bed.

I just keep thinking if I leave then I'll come back and the thread will be over cause of how much posting is going on lol but I should go rest before I get ill!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Jaani u know for the place like Calgary where it snows like 20 cm and the temmp goes low as minus 40 I don't even have a jacket or snow shoes. I enjoy it so much without them and I do go out for long walks in that temp with just halfsleeves and sandals.[/QUOTE]

Zarmeen???? You live in Calgary?? wow..man it snows a lot there...I was so sad when I visited there last yr for work in December. I was crying while driving bcos I was scared I will hit someone. The roads and railways and restaurants were not cleant at all? why do they not shovel the snow there in parking lots and grocery parking lots and put salt to melt the snow on the ground?
I am from chicago (windy city) and use to the winter and snow but not like Calgary..next time I will visit in Summer bcos I had just had it last time..enjoy your weather but be careful. 

[/QUOTE]
I love snow. yaar my hubby loves Chicago coz he went university there. Anyways next time whenever u r here come and stay with me. And i'm no just saying it I mean it.[/QUOTE]

Oh noo !! such a small world.. Zarmeen and Mahi both have connection with Chicago?? wow. i feel lucky now. and your hubby did the best thing by going to uni here in chicago bcos I love ppl here since they are so friendly and i love the youngsters crowd. always having fun and enjoying ..come soon and visit us again

i bet he misses this place..but oh well.. thanks for the Invite babe. that is so nice of you. and same goes to you Big smile. I know your hubby will have friends he knows here but You both are welcome to come and stay at our home

we will go to Sear's Towers Observatory Balcony and from top of the world proclaim " We Love You Nivi and Viren...oh no NIVREN!! " and hopefully whole world will hear us and so will nivren. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejazarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar can somebody give me the link for the website. I voted for Nivren whole night but when I logged off and i logged back in I was unable to find the lonk.

here is the link Zarmeen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
ok...I have a wish...I want to be that water drop let that fell from Viren's hair on Nivi's hand...wouldnt that be awesome...then I will have connection with both !!!!!

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Yaar it would have been awesome if we all could have met up!

But right now.. 
because of mu barefoot wearing shorts and dancing in the snow idea, I feel a fever coming on. I should really go to bed.

I just keep thinking if I leave then I'll come back and the thread will be over cause of how much posting is going on lol but I should go rest before I get ill!

bye Mahi..go rest babe..its too late and you have been posting since morning. See you tomorrow and waiting for your great analysis. See ya..love ya !

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar can somebody give me the link for the website. I voted for Nivren whole night but when I logged off and i logged back in I was unable to find the lonk.

here is the link Zarmeen.

Thank so much sweetie

tamushiaashvee.raheja

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
guys..please let's comment on Mew's FF too.. i read some of time and it was very good.

and yea Mahi..where is the link of your FF. which you were planning on continuing?? Please PM me babe. 

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

[/QUOTE]
Jaani u know for the place like Calgary where it snows like 20 cm and the temmp goes low as minus 40 I don't even have a jacket or snow shoes. I enjoy it so much without them and I do go out for long walks in that temp with just halfsleeves and sandals.

Zarmeen???? You live in Calgary?? wow..man it snows a lot there...I was so sad when I visited there last yr for work in December. I was crying while driving bcos I was scared I will hit someone. The roads and railways and restaurants were not cleant at all? why do they not shovel the snow there in parking lots and grocery parking lots and put salt to melt the snow on the ground?
I am from chicago (windy city) and use to the winter and snow but not like Calgary..next time I will visit in Summer bcos I had just had it last time..enjoy your weather but be careful. 

[/QUOTE]
I love snow. yaar my hubby loves Chicago coz he went university there. Anyways next time whenever u r here come and stay with me. And i'm no just saying it I mean it.[/QUOTE]

Oh noo !! such a small world.. Zarmeen and Mahi both have connection with Chicago?? wow. i feel lucky now. and your hubby did the best thing by going to uni here in chicago bcos I love ppl here since they are so friendly and i love the youngsters crowd. always having fun and enjoying ..come soon and visit us again

i bet he misses this place..but oh well.. thanks for the Invite babe. that is so nice of you. and same goes to you Big smile. I know your hubby will have friends he knows here but You both are welcome to come and stay at our home

we will go to Sear's Towers Observatory Balcony and from top of the world proclaim " We Love You Nivi and Viren...oh no NIVREN!! " and hopefully whole world will hear us and so will nivren. 
[/QUOTE]
Oh My hubby loves chicago and he misses it so much. I also have some friends. I think my hubby and all his friends r thinking of doing a reunion there this year with their wives and if it happens I will surely let u know.

tamushiaashvee.raheja

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index