NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 88)

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by tamushi

@Anju - thanks for liking my prediction,goodnight,sweetdreams
@Mahi- soory I can not like ur posts anymoreCry , it says I can not do it as I maxed it out for 24 hour period for you( exact message - sorry, i can like 50 times for same member in 24 hour periodAngry)

Gasp... that's a new rule now? 
Confused
How come I didn't hear about this before?
Gosh, but thank you for liking the max amount of posts you can like within 24 hours hehe.
And di, you were the one I spoke to earlier about Atlanta, right? Aaj mera dimaag Viren se filled hai isse liye I keep forgetting stuff. Embarrassed

yupp that was me, its fine sweety,
i am gonna watch todays epi again!LOL as i watched it only once Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by gmann2010

Mahi it's almost midnight  r you crazy? Shocked Sweetie start a topic we pitch in. Right now nothing comes to mind. I was re watching today's scenes and admiring how chalu Viren Sood is. LOL

I'm not crazy! 
Dancing in the snow is fun.
You know... until your toes feel like you're about to get frostbite.
But now I'm colddddddd.
I got tired of waiting for replies so I went outside.
*sniffles*
AAACHOOOOOOOO!
Jaani u know for the place like Calgary where it snows like 20 cm and the temmp goes low as minus 40 I don't even have a jacket or snow shoes. I enjoy it so much without them and I do go out for long walks in that temp with just halfsleeves and sandals.

Zarmeen???? You live in Calgary?? wow..man it snows a lot there...I was so sad when I visited there last yr for work in December. I was crying while driving bcos I was scared I will hit someone. The roads and railways and restaurants were not cleant at all? why do they not shovel the snow there in parking lots and grocery parking lots and put salt to melt the snow on the ground?
I am from chicago (windy city) and use to the winter and snow but not like Calgary..next time I will visit in Summer bcos I had just had it last time..enjoy your weather but be careful. 

I know this is really random but a guy that used to be like in love with me (but he was never a boyfriend or of the sort) was originally from Chicago! He used to come down to New York City all the time. But wow, such a small world, you've been to Calgary. If you had met Zarmeen di before on this site then you two could have met while you were up there.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728zarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

oh no..mahi...
but I am going to dedicate AAMIR KHAN's song from LAGAAN for you....RADHA KAISE NA JALE..

--MAHI--
Madhuban mein jo Kanhaiya kisi gopi se mile
Kabhi muskaaye, kabhi chhede, kabhi baat kare
Radha kaise na jale, Radha kaise na jale
Aag tan mann mein lage

--VIREN--
Madhuban mein bhale Kaanha kisi gopi se mile
Mann mein to Radha ke hi prem ke hain phool khile
Kis liye Radha jale, kis liye Radha jale
Bina soche samjhe
[/QUOTE]

You were SO close to being forgiven.
You chose the right songs.
And even the right parts.
But you left the most important lyric--
Gopi yaan aani jaani hain, Radha toh maann ki rani hai
...if you had added those lines too, then I would have forgiven you Simran di
[/QUOTE]

Oh, you are so right. How can I forget that line? Great. Now I will have to think of some other song..but you know we all the truth..so we are all settled now.

I better go and vote for Nivren on that poll website. They need my help. I did vote like 500 times yday and was mad bcos someone kept pressing Rate Low for Nivren and my Rate High was not making any difference. eveytime i would click.they would click..wish i could smack that person you know. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushimahix3aashvee.rahejazarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by gmann2010

Mahi it's almost midnight  r you crazy? Shocked Sweetie start a topic we pitch in. Right now nothing comes to mind. I was re watching today's scenes and admiring how chalu Viren Sood is. LOL

I'm not crazy! 
Dancing in the snow is fun.
You know... until your toes feel like you're about to get frostbite.
But now I'm colddddddd.
I got tired of waiting for replies so I went outside.
*sniffles*
AAACHOOOOOOOO!
Jaani u know for the place like Calgary where it snows like 20 cm and the temmp goes low as minus 40 I don't even have a jacket or snow shoes. I enjoy it so much without them and I do go out for long walks in that temp with just halfsleeves and sandals.

Zarmeen???? You live in Calgary?? wow..man it snows a lot there...I was so sad when I visited there last yr for work in December. I was crying while driving bcos I was scared I will hit someone. The roads and railways and restaurants were not cleant at all? why do they not shovel the snow there in parking lots and grocery parking lots and put salt to melt the snow on the ground?
I am from chicago (windy city) and use to the winter and snow but not like Calgary..next time I will visit in Summer bcos I had just had it last time..enjoy your weather but be careful. 

I love snow. yaar my hubby loves Chicago coz he went university there. Anyways next time whenever u r here come and stay with me. And i'm no just saying it I mean it.

tamushiaashvee.rahejasimran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

@Anju - thanks for liking my prediction,goodnight,sweetdreams
@Mahi- soory I can not like ur posts anymoreCry , it says I can not do it as I maxed it out for 24 hour period for you( exact message - sorry, i can like 50 times for same member in 24 hour periodAngry)

Gasp... that's a new rule now? 
Confused
How come I didn't hear about this before?
Gosh, but thank you for liking the max amount of posts you can like within 24 hours hehe.
And di, you were the one I spoke to earlier about Atlanta, right? Aaj mera dimaag Viren se filled hai isse liye I keep forgetting stuff. Embarrassed

yupp that was me, its fine sweety,
i am gonna watch todays epi again!LOL as i watched it only once Cry

Hehe see I knew I wasn't THAT out of it! 
I remembered which Di it was.
Ahh it's getting late and I should go to bed.

aashvee.rahejasimran728

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

oh no..mahi...
but I am going to dedicate AAMIR KHAN's song from LAGAAN for you....RADHA KAISE NA JALE..

--MAHI--
Madhuban mein jo Kanhaiya kisi gopi se mile
Kabhi muskaaye, kabhi chhede, kabhi baat kare
Aag tan mann mein lage

--VIREN--
Madhuban mein bhale Kaanha kisi gopi se mile
Mann mein to Radha ke hi prem ke hain phool khile
Bina soche samjhe

You were SO close to being forgiven.
You chose the right songs.
And even the right parts.
But you left the most important lyric--
Gopi yaan aani jaani hain, Radha toh maann ki rani hai
...if you had added those lines too, then I would have forgiven you Simran di
[/QUOTE]

Oh, you are so right. How can I forget that line? Great. Now I will have to think of some other song..but you know we all the truth..so we are all settled now.

I better go and vote for Nivren on that poll website. They need my help. I did vote like 500 times yday and was mad bcos someone kept pressing Rate Low for Nivren and my Rate High was not making any difference. eveytime i would click.they would click..wish i could smack that person you know. 
[/QUOTE]

i know it's really irritating,

aashvee.rahejasimran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Jaani u know for the place like Calgary where it snows like 20 cm and the temmp goes low as minus 40 I don't even have a jacket or snow shoes. I enjoy it so much without them and I do go out for long walks in that temp with just halfsleeves and sandals.[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I know this is really random but a guy that used to be like in love with me (but he was never a boyfriend or of the sort) was originally from Chicago! He used to come down to New York City all the time. But wow, such a small world, you've been to Calgary. If you had met Zarmeen di before on this site then you two could have met while you were up there.
[/QUOTE]

Funny thing is Mahi...I have been to all places that I see you'll are from..aaw i wish too.. i knew you'll earlier...it wud have been awesome to have Nivren coffee party..

been to  NYC -  few times..
New Jersey - my sis in law lives there
ATL - bcos my friend went to Georgia Tech..Coca Cola was great to visit too.
Dallas - have few friends there and always best to hang out.
Calgary - since work
GOA - hubby and now that Nivren is going there I have a connection

and now I think Shimla is left..

Edited by simran728 - 11 January 2011 at 11:12pm

tamushiaashvee.rahejazarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Yaar can somebody give me the link for the website. I voted for Nivren whole night but when I logged off and i logged back in I was unable to find the lonk.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index