Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 87)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Hi Zarmeen..how are you? its good you went for x-rays and are feeling better now...please join us in all discussions happening..

you see i posted all the analysis on 1 post. i copy these links so i can read them later..as these JETSPEED Viren's GFs are too fast for me and I cannot keep up with posting, reading, understanding, feeling etc...Tongue
Hey Simran. Thanks sweetie for the concern. Yaar can u forward me that link also so that I can also read all the analysis. Thanks yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

ok, girls..so about the TB article..I was so happy Nivren chose "GOA"..bcos I love this place...so beautiful..lovely ppl and beaches, and romantic churches, sunsets, coconut trees, hilly roads...ohh..i can see Nivren sitting with their hands at the back like Suchi explained in her retreat..

I was in GOA last year in JANUARY. My husband is from GOA and his granny and family live there..aaaww I wish I would have visited Goa this year instead of last yr because then I would requested our cousins to hook us up..to meet Nivren on sets. Goa is so small and lot of work gets done thru influence. And my husband's family knows a lot of politicians too. I would have got an autograph for all of us...my idea will be to get a greeting card..big one and have Viren and Nivi write our names with their hands and dedicating this card to us...This will happen one day i know...pls god grant me this wish..I am going to call my friend tomorrow and ask him to find out where is the shooting locations and see if he can use this contacts and help us out..no promises but at least I can try rght?? I Shimla I dont know anyone and I have never been there... Day Dreaming now. 

As we know GOA is a romantic place and I bet they will shoot in some hotel like TAJ PALACE or something. and beaches are great. We will def see Nivren going for walks and watching the sunrise and sunset, play with sand, build sand castles, and fall in love each other for eternal life just like nature's beauty around them. 

Oh that would be perfect.
If I could, I'd get on a plane to Goa right now
but next week my classes start.
Keep prayers for me so I do well.
But oh gosh, it would be great to meet Viren... and Nivi too... 

aashvee.rahejasimran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
where is RACHUUU??? I AM YELLING LIKE VIREN !! we need to have a compass too for each other..so we all know where we are at any given time...how come she is not online

and where is PAYAL and her NIVREN ANALYSIS?? She better not be partying somewhere enjoying the scenes....PAYAL PLZ COME BACK and give us a LONNNNNGG analysis on nivren scenes from smiles to natak smile..to natak and fake gussa...

and where is SHOVA?? she is online at this hr too. idk where is everyone today?? 

tamushiaashvee.raheja

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
@Anju - thanks for liking my prediction,goodnight,sweetdreams
@Mahi- soory I can not like ur posts anymoreCry , it says I can not do it as I maxed it out for 24 hour period for you( exact message - sorry, you can like 50 times for same member in 24 hour periodAngry)

Edited by tamushi - 11 January 2011 at 10:58pm

aashvee.rahejasimran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by gmann2010

Mahi it's almost midnight  r you crazy? Shocked Sweetie start a topic we pitch in. Right now nothing comes to mind. I was re watching today's scenes and admiring how chalu Viren Sood is. LOL

I'm not crazy! 
Dancing in the snow is fun.
You know... until your toes feel like you're about to get frostbite.
But now I'm colddddddd.
I got tired of waiting for replies so I went outside.
*sniffles*
AAACHOOOOOOOO!
Jaani u know for the place like Calgary where it snows like 20 cm and the temmp goes low as minus 40 I don't even have a jacket or snow shoes. I enjoy it so much without them and I do go out for long walks in that temp with just halfsleeves and sandals.

Zarmeen???? You live in Calgary?? wow..man it snows a lot there...I was so sad when I visited there last yr for work in December. I was crying while driving bcos I was scared I will hit someone. The roads and railways and restaurants were not cleant at all? why do they not shovel the snow there in parking lots and grocery parking lots and put salt to melt the snow on the ground?
I am from chicago (windy city) and use to the winter and snow but not like Calgary..next time I will visit in Summer bcos I had just had it last time..enjoy your weather but be careful. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushimahix3aashvee.rahejazarmeeno

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

@Anju - thanks for liking my prediction,goodnight,sweetdreams
@Mahi- soory I can not like ur posts anymoreCry , it says I can not do it as I maxed it out for 24 hour period for you( exact message - sorry, i can like 50 times for same member in 24 hour periodAngry)

Gasp... that's a new rule now? 
Confused
How come I didn't hear about this before?
Gosh, but thank you for liking the max amount of posts you can like within 24 hours hehe.
And di, you were the one I spoke to earlier about Atlanta, right? Aaj mera dimaag Viren se filled hai isse liye I keep forgetting stuff. Embarrassed

aashvee.rahejasimran728

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
@Simran - card signed by nivren, that would be shooo fantastic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hi Zarmeen..how are you? its good you went for x-rays and are feeling better now...please join us in all discussions happening..

you see i posted all the analysis on 1 post. i copy these links so i can read them later..as these JETSPEED Viren's GFs are too fast for me and I cannot keep up with posting, reading, understanding, feeling etc...Tongue
Hey Simran. Thanks sweetie for the concern. Yaar can u forward me that link also so that I can also read all the analysis. Thanks yaar

Here are all the analysis babe.

tamushiaashvee.raheja

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index