Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 86)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

OK girls, tell me what do you think will happen tomorrow? Will Viren go and get permission for trip tomorrow..that is why Sid also thought of going on HM??? Do you think he and DD will hear Viren asking for the permission from the family?

hi anju..AWESOME AND BRILLIANT ANALYSIS TODAY...love you for all emotions you explained so well...and yaar but I did not want VD to call Nivi her BAHU...even though VD is big BAHU she does nothing to stop CC and protect Nivi...WHY WHY WHY??

where are you? are you reading our posts? i dont see you commenting...i feel Viren will tell Sid abt his plans tomorrow and see if Sid will follow him. maybe he is trying to get Sid out of the house too so they love story can get a push they need. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejaanjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Hi Sauji..good prediction. Yes it is snowing here. No school tomorrow and I think I will work from home.

Simi, so nice of you to put all the analysis and links in one page.. You have patience yaar...Watch the episode it is very good.

I am off to bed now. It is already close to 1am and my hubby will scold me if he sees I am still up.
Catch you all tomorrow for another NiVren day and our chats and discussions. good night.

tamushiaashvee.rahejasimran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by mahix3

Hi Zarmeen..how are you? its good you went for x-rays and are feeling better now...please join us in all discussions happening..

you see i posted all the analysis on 1 post. i copy these links so i can read them later..as these JETSPEED Viren's GFs are too fast for me and I cannot keep up with posting, reading, understanding, feeling etc...Tongue

SIMRAN DI!?!?!?!?
You just broke my heart!!!
How could you call my dis Viren's girlfriends when I am his wife!?
Now I'm upset!
I shall ban you from my heart!

oh no..mahi...
but I am going to dedicate AAMIR KHAN's song from LAGAAN for you....RADHA KAISE NA JALE..

--MAHI--
Madhuban mein jo Kanhaiya kisi gopi se mile
Kabhi muskaaye, kabhi chhede, kabhi baat kare
Radha kaise na jale, Radha kaise na jale
Aag tan mann mein lage
Radha kaise na jale, Radha kaise na jale

--VIREN--
Madhuban mein bhale Kaanha kisi gopi se mile
Mann mein to Radha ke hi prem ke hain phool khile
Kis liye Radha jale, kis liye Radha jale
Bina soche samjhe
Kis liye Radha jale, kis liye Radha jale

You were SO close to being forgiven.
You chose the right songs.
And even the right parts.
But you left the most important lyric--
Gopi yaan aani jaani hain, Radha toh maann ki rani hai
...if you had added those lines too, then I would have forgiven you Simran di

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

OK girls, tell me what do you think will happen tomorrow? Will Viren go and get permission for trip tomorrow..that is why Sid also thought of going on HM??? Do you think he and DD will hear Viren asking for the permission from the family?

hi anju..AWESOME AND BRILLIANT ANALYSIS TODAY...love you for all emotions you explained so well...and yaar but I did not want VD to call Nivi her BAHU...even though VD is big BAHU she does nothing to stop CC and protect Nivi...WHY WHY WHY??

where are you? are you reading our posts? i dont see you commenting...i feel Viren will tell Sid abt his plans tomorrow and see if Sid will follow him. maybe he is trying to get Sid out of the house too so they love story can get a push they need. 

Thanks Simi for liking my analysis, I try my best. I am off to bed now...I like your prediction but I think Sid will come to know when Viren will ask dadaji for leave.

tamushiaashvee.rahejasimran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Hi Zarmeen, so good to see you online...
Mahi I would love to meet with you. Ketty, Mahi and I should make a plan to meet. It will be real fun. I think once weather improves. I would like to see my Viren deewani behen for sure.

Sounds like a plan di.
But aab go to bed.
Good night and sweet dreams.
Go to sleep before jiju comes and gets jealous!
Then he'll blame me and the other girls for stealing his wife
...when in fact it is Viren who stole his wife
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejagmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by mahix3

Zarmeen di, 
are you on skype?
It's been so long since we video chatted!
yes sweetie I'm on skype rite now
For some reason my skype is acting weird.
Lekin tomorrow for sure we have to skype!
(well technically today since it's almost 1AM)
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
ok, girls..so about the TB article..I was so happy Nivren chose "GOA"..bcos I love this place...so beautiful..lovely ppl and beaches, and romantic churches, sunsets, coconut trees, hilly roads...ohh..i can see Nivren sitting with their hands at the back like Suchi explained in her retreat..

I was in GOA last year in JANUARY. My husband is from GOA and his granny and family live there..aaaww I wish I would have visited Goa this year instead of last yr because then I would requested our cousins to hook us up..to meet Nivren on sets. Goa is so small and lot of work gets done thru influence. And my husband's family knows a lot of politicians too. I would have got an autograph for all of us...my idea will be to get a greeting card..big one and have Viren and Nivi write our names with their hands and dedicating this card to us...This will happen one day i know...pls god grant me this wish..I am going to call my friend tomorrow and ask him to find out where is the shooting locations and see if he can use this contacts and help us out..no promises but at least I can try rght?? I Shimla I dont know anyone and I have never been there... Day Dreaming now. 

As we know GOA is a romantic place and I bet they will shoot in some hotel like TAJ PALACE or something. and beaches are great. We will def see Nivren going for walks and watching the sunrise and sunset, play with sand, build sand castles, and fall in love each other for eternal life just like nature's beauty around them. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushimahix3aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRen

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

@Mahi - Snowing already, wow, you danced in snow , aww , I want to join you :-)
@Ketty - yupp, I am doing back and forth as getting busy sometimes with kids and sometims with work
@Zarmeen - good to know that you are getting better
@Simran - thanks for listing the analysis links, that's really awesomeHugand I enjoyed ur scene
@Anju - hi
sorry if missed anyone

And ketty - I think at office Sid will realise he can accomodate some outdoor work and also can have some time with Divya- work plus pleasure type
then viren will announce his plans to family including sidya
then in room Sid will tell his vacation plan but d will think its cause of nivren, then sid wil explain about work
at the end sidya and nivren will know that their vacation spot is same. drama obiviously, then hmEmbarrassedBlushing

The snow looks sooo beautiful Sauji di.
There is already a few inches of snow stacking up on the ground.
You should come over to New York City and join me Wink
I danced in the snow barefoot.. twice.. once in sweatpants and once in shorts.
If ammi found out, she would kill me! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index