Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 83)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Joined: 14 October 2010
Posts: 1898

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey I am here and don't even dare to dance in snow barefoot

Too late!!
*sneezes*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Anju di.. since you thought we all should meet,
you should come by and bring me medicine.

While I was waiting for you girls to reply
I went outside and danced in the snow
barefoot
in short 
and a tee-shirt
..............
and now I have the sniffles!
Yaar it i suppose to but it is so much fun. Mahi. U do tend to get sick after doing that but it is so much fun.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.raheja

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey guy thank for asking. My arm is better now. Got Xray done today and the way they played with my arm it wa in lot of pain.
 
Anyways what r we discusing Can I join?

Hey sweetie, good to hear that your arm is better now. We are discussing how Sidya will come to know about Nivren's vacation plan?


Edited by gmann2010 - 11 January 2011 at 10:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.raheja

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Joined: 14 October 2010
Posts: 1898

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Mahi it's almost midnight  r you crazy? Shocked Sweetie start a topic we pitch in. Right now nothing comes to mind. I was re watching today's scenes and admiring how chalu Viren Sood is. LOL

I'm not crazy! 
Dancing in the snow is fun.
You know... until your toes feel like you're about to get frostbite.
But now I'm colddddddd.
I got tired of waiting for replies so I went outside.
*sniffles*
AAACHOOOOOOOO!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejagmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey guy thank for asking. My arm is better now. Got Xray done today and the way they played with my arm it wa in lot of pain.
 
Anyways what r we discusing Can I join?

Hey sweetie, good to hear that your arm is better now. We are discussing how Sidya will come to know about Nivren's vacation plan?
Yaar Ketty S. will come to know after DD tells him but as far as D. is concerned she will know when Viren will anounce it to the family abt his plans.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejagmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Joined: 14 October 2010
Posts: 1898

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by mahix3

Anju di.. since you thought we all should meet,
you should come by and bring me medicine.

While I was waiting for you girls to reply
I went outside and danced in the snow
barefoot
in short 
and a tee-shirt
..............
and now I have the sniffles!
Yaar it i suppose to but it is so much fun. Mahi. U do tend to get sick after doing that but it is so much fun.

It is so much fun.
But I should have worn pants and proper clothing... and shoes.
The first time I went outside barefoot (which was an hour ago or so) I had on sweatpants but this time I changed my clothes into shorts and a tee-shirt for bed but ended up going outside and now I'm sneezing like ......... hell (sorry had to sneeze)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejagmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

either the ticket was of night...bcos he cud have got his work done after he reached there..or like Rach said and others have said and I have said..he bought the ticket but never used it.

I dont know how and why Nivi think so much when it comes to Viren..but when it comes to CC she blocks like everything? she believes everything CC and HL and DD says...does she know who is on her side and who is not?? man..after all this happened Nivi is still not guessing that CC can do all this to her and the reason is to separate Nivren??

For Nivi only Viren matters, she doesn't care now about DD, CC, or HL. Why she questioned Viren is because she trust him and as she said he tell her everything then why he was hiding that he was in Shimla a day early. She is not believing now what DD, HL, or CC says because the way she kept her ground during the whole proving her insane drama proves that fact, but she is not suspecting any of them either and that baffles me too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.raheja

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by gmann2010

Mahi it's almost midnight  r you crazy? Shocked Sweetie start a topic we pitch in. Right now nothing comes to mind. I was re watching today's scenes and admiring how chalu Viren Sood is. LOL

I'm not crazy! 
Dancing in the snow is fun.
You know... until your toes feel like you're about to get frostbite.
But now I'm colddddddd.
I got tired of waiting for replies so I went outside.
*sniffles*
AAACHOOOOOOOO!
Jaani u know for the place like Calgary where it snows like 20 cm and the temmp goes low as minus 40 I don't even have a jacket or snow shoes. I enjoy it so much without them and I do go out for long walks in that temp with just halfsleeves and sandals.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.raheja

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index