India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 82)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
One question to whoever is online: We saw Viren calling Nivi the morning whole drama about dragging Nivi to doc happened. That means was he talking to her from Shimla? I am really confused, the day Viren left to Delhi, everybody except Nivi went to HL and very next day that stupid drama happened so how come Viren was in Shimla one day earlier? Can someone help me understand when Viren did his work in delhi?

Edited by gmann2010 - 11 January 2011 at 10:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejasimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
OK girls, tell me what do you think will happen tomorrow? Will Viren go and get permission for trip tomorrow..that is why Sid also thought of going on HM??? Do you think he and DD will hear Viren asking for the permission from the family?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

One question to whoever is online: We saw Viren calling Nivi the morning whole drama about dragging Nivi to doc happened. That means was he talking to her from Shimla?

Yes I guess so... And he was standing next to car. So here is what I think - He drove by car only from Delhi to Shimla but he bought the train ticket too so as to plan this whole thing - the way he kept the ticket he made sure that Nivi sees it. Then when she questions him he will behave this way and will make her agree to go on vacation. This is all his plan to kill 2 birds with 1 stone - taking MP out of Shimla to this location where Viren can get him and to make Nivi realize her feelings for him and say it to him. He is very shrewd and devised this whole act.

tamushisimran728gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Hi Jannus how are you'll?? FULL ON FLIRTING WITH VIREN?? Wow, I see so many posts from Mahi, Aashvee, Rach, Ketty, Faiza, Navz, Ketty, Ashly, payal, anju, shuchi..wow...AMAZING ENTERTAINMENT. 

Just like Sood house does not need TV because they have so much going on..we also do not need TV because we have each other and so many different channels from Disney Egg Plot, to Voodoo dolls, to Dementors, Helplessly Romantics, BASHING Sood channel, Mother - Daug Duo channel, Smart and Shrewd channel..and lastly Prediction Channel.

Anyway, a BIG HIII to everyone. I love you all and miss you all. I am at work and my NIVREN GOPIS (Krishna's lovers) are just typing their keyboards away and I cannot even Dance with them..sad..but its ok. I like to listen to all of you.

I have read all the analysis so far....and will comment on each of them individually later (bcos i have not scene the epi yet...so, you can see how much trust I have in all of you'll??? ) ....and I have to say you GOPIS are mind blowing and brilliant. Only wish Nivren could read our pagalpan everyday as they would get great Critical feedback and also our love n most imp IDEAS. Packing ideas, slapping ideas, date ideas, falling from stool ideas...chalo anyway, Waise they did take my idea of calling nivi lotus and now hopefully Suchi's idea of going on a vacation. 

tamushigmann2010anjubala

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

OK girls, tell me what do you think will happen tomorrow? Will Viren go and get permission for trip tomorrow..that is why Sid also thought of going on HM??? Do you think he and DD will hear Viren asking for the permission from the family?

Viren already got permission from VD and I don't think CC and YD cares to give him permission, Viren won't bother either. But may he asked Dadaji and Sidya will be there, that is possible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

One question to whoever is online: We saw Viren calling Nivi the morning whole drama about dragging Nivi to doc happened. That means was he talking to her from Shimla? I am really confused, the day Viren left to Delhi, everybody except Nivi went to HL and very next day that stupid drama happened so how come Viren was in Shimla one day earlier? Can someone help me understand when Viren did his work in delhi?

either the ticket was of late night train...bcos he cud have got his work done after he reached there..or like Rach said and others have said and I have said..he bought the ticket but never used it.

I dont know how and why Nivi think so much when it comes to Viren..but when it comes to CC she blocks like everything? she believes everything CC and HL and DD says...does she know who is on her side and who is not?? man..after all this happened Nivi is still not guessing that CC can do all this to her and the reason is to separate Nivren??

Edited by simran728 - 11 January 2011 at 10:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Hey guy thank for asking. My arm is better now. Got Xray done today and the way they played with my arm it wa in lot of pain.

Anyways what r we discusing Can I join?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Anju di.. since you thought we all should meet,
you should come by and bring me medicine.

While I was waiting for you girls to reply
I went outside and danced in the snow
barefoot
in short 
and a tee-shirt
and now I have the sniffles!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index