Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 80)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Di, where do you live again? If I remember correctly, Sauji di lives in Atlanta. Atlanta got five inches of snow and the whole city shut down and right now it's snowing soo hard. Like crazy but it looks so beautiful.

I came downstairs and went to my front porch and danced in the snow. Hehe. I went barefoot, only wearing a tshirt and sweats. I'm a bit cold now hehe. I love when  the snow falls but then the next day I hate it cause by than, it's dirty and yeah.

I live right across the river from New York city, I live in Jersey City (exchange place). Sweetie you will catch a cold like that. Be careful.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.raheja

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by tamushi

hey SaujiHugjaanu, it's been too long. How are you doing jaanupie?HugHugHug

Hug

hi aashvee, I am fine, I know it's been long, I have been on and off, and sometimes stalk you all hereLOL as I would be lazy to type.

Another thing is I have made my from the begining that I will trust Viren untill proven otherwise by cts and enjoy till then.So these twists and turns are so far, don't disturb me as much. I only hate to see too much Nivi crying. But good thing is one week she crys loads and then next week we get loads of nivren cute moments, so I skip the week of nivi crying and rely on you guys analysis to be updated with the show.

But I just looooveee urs and rachs funny takes or alternate theories. I love ur sense of humour!Hug

hey Sauji, am so thrilled to hear from you jaanHug
Awww, I agree with what you have said but I wish you would come and post everyday, so even if we are not on at the same time, we can still chat, just like now...LOL And thanks for that awesome compliment. You are too kind. I just follow rachu's lead. All her posts are so much fun to read. Look at her luggage post today. I can't stop laughing.LOL

Oh! and I have a question. I've never flown into Hartsfield Jackson before. Would you think that an hour and 45 minutes is sufficient for a transit from an international flight to a domestic flight? Would you know? I just read that you live in ATL, so thought I'd ask you. I'll be all alone, and I'm always scared of big and busy airports. And HJ has been the busiest airport consistently for the past three or four years, I believe.LOL Hope I'm not bothering you. I could ask around but first hand info from a local is always the best I thinkEmbarrassedThanks so much jaan.Hug

Immigration check up and baggage claim  - would take at least 1 hour and transitioning to domestic flight that would be 20mins. so  1h and 45mins should be ok if flight is on time and immigration check up line and check up itself ain't  too long, otherwise it would be too tight schedule.It's not bother hon, it's pleasure to be any help Hug

for compliments - welcome and you deserve them.Hug>I know Rach, she is our official cheer/lightheartedconversation leader Big smileexcept when she has to unload all her negative thoughts which bug her due to rumours/articles/interviews/precaps.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Di, where do you live again? If I remember correctly, Sauji di lives in Atlanta. Atlanta got five inches of snow and the whole city shut down and right now it's snowing soo hard. Like crazy but it looks so beautiful.

I came downstairs and went to my front porch and danced in the snow. Hehe. I went barefoot, only wearing a tshirt and sweats. I'm a bit cold now hehe. I love when  the snow falls but then the next day I hate it cause by than, it's dirty and yeah.

I live right across the river from New York city, I live in Jersey City (exchange place). Sweetie you will catch a cold like that. Be careful.

Ohhh you live so close to me! Who else was the one that lived by us? I remember two Dis that live by me, around New York City and you're one of them but who was the other? And the snow is falling sooo quickly! I went outside and danced in the snow a few minutes ago and I just check outside and my footprints are gone already! Shocked

A lot of snow.
And fast.
Beautiful though.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejaSuchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Hello Girls: How i everybody doing? Is anybody online

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejagmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello Girls: How i everybody doing? Is anybody online

I'm here sweetie!

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Hi Mahi, Zarmeen,ketty and I think Aashvee is off to bed and anyone out there.Hug

Zarmeen, how are you , missed youHug

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Ohhh you live so close to me! Who else was the one that lived by us? I remember two Dis that live by me, around New York City and you're one of them but who was the other? And the snow is falling sooo quickly! I went outside and danced in the snow a few minutes ago and I just check outside and my footprints are gone already! Shocked

A lot of snow.
And fast.
Beautiful though.

That is Anju, she lives in NJ too and works in New York City. Snow is going in full speed, how much we are expecting?

@Zarmeen How r u sweetie? did you get your X-ray? is everything ok?

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejaSuchi-

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

Hey SimuHugHugHugHughave we met before? I'm Aashvee. Every ay I fall more and more in love with these two. Pata nahi, mera kya hogaDay DreamingLOL
Hi Aashvee I'm Shanthi. We have not met but I've read all your wonderful posts as I'm usually a silent member

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.raheja

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index