Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 78)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Ketteeepie did I miss any analysis? It's so late and I was up working on an assignment as well that needs submitting before I leave. So, I'm a little tired. But I am so glad to catch youHugHugHug

And so anything on your mind right now? About NivRen or anything else?

Did you read Faiza's and Milee's on page 72? Nothing in my mind right now except NivRen. LOL Today we didn't get tensed or angry so nothing to vent out about. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 1041

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Yes, Ketteepie, I did. Thanks jaan.

I am wondering how it will come about that S and PB will land at the same place as NivRen. Will they travel together from point to point. Or will they run into each other in Goa?

At least if they travel alone, we can see romance on the flight or somethingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushi

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Joined: 14 October 2010
Posts: 1898

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

@Mahi: Mahi jaanu, what an amazing analysis. I really loved it and I am so glad that you are giving us your wonderful analysis again. I loved your comment about DD and HL, Superb.Hug

Heyyy Aashvee di! Thanks! I'm glad you liked my analysis and well about Divya and Hemleta... Divya ma'am acts like she does so much work around the house as if she's taking charge of the whole khhoti and handling everything and everyone in that house that now she's so sick and tired of the drama going on. Jeeze, I hate her. Sid has a way to better himself in my eyes-- by helping Viren and standing by his side no matter what and being a good brother... but Divya is a lost cause!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 1041

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Ketteepie, I haven't seen a post from Zarmee since morning. I hope she is fine. She went to get an X-ray I think. Hope she is feeling better.

@Zarmee, take care jaan and hope to see you online when you feel better.HugHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushimahix3

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 1041

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

@Mahi: Mahi jaanu, what an amazing analysis. I really loved it and I am so glad that you are giving us your wonderful analysis again. I loved your comment about DD and HL, Superb.Hug

Heyyy Aashvee di! Thanks! I'm glad you liked my analysis and well about Divya and Hemleta... Divya ma'am acts like she does so much work around the house as if she's taking charge of the whole khhoti and handling everything and everyone in that house that now she's so sick and tired of the drama going on. Jeeze, I hate her. Sid has a way to better himself in my eyes-- by helping Viren and standing by his side no matter what and being a good brother... but Divya is a lost cause!

heyyyyy mahi, jaanupieHugHugHugHugHugHugam so thrilled to see you jaan, I thought I missed you again. And really, I loved your analysis. Hope we will get one every day jaanHugHug

Divya is certainly a lost cause. It would be good if she is the MP and then we can get rid of PBLOL But the easiest solutions never happen do theyAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Yes, Ketteepie, I did. Thanks jaan.

I am wondering how it will come about that S and PB will land at the same place as NivRen. Will they travel together from point to point. Or will they run into each other in Goa?

At least if they travel alone, we can see romance on the flight or somethingDay Dreaming

I also want them to at least travel alone. Don't want PB's jealous glare at our cutiepies, Nazar lag jayegi na. Hopefully we will find out how they end up at same place.

Zarmeen did come online in afternoon. I hope too that she is doing better than before.



Edited by gmann2010 - 11 January 2011 at 8:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejasimran728

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 1041

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Awww, Ketteepie, Mahijaanupie, it's 4 in he morning and I better go off to sleep, so good night my lovelies and see you soon.....HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Awww, Ketteepie, Mahijaanupie, it's 4 in he morning and I better go off to sleep, so good night my lovelies and see you soon.....Hug


Good night sweetie. SD, see you tomorrow. Hug HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index