Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 76)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Ketteepie, do you know which page are ANM's analyses, Payal's,, Shovee's, Rachu's, Monis, Mahi's?????? I'll go look anyway but in case you remember any one of them, do let me know, jaan

Mahi's on page 50 Anju's on 62/63. Payal and shova didn't write yet. Moni's I don't remember the page.

I owe you one Ketteepie, thanks jaanHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushi

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
@ faiza, I loved your analysis jaanupie, can't stop laughing in fact, it was hilarious. Thanks for pardoning our N the B....he will be dealt with of course (and I hope you will also join in making a list of punishments for N the B) on the N the B threadLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiFaizuuNivRengmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
@MileeHug Jaanu, that was such a beautiful analysis jaan. beautifully written. I loved it. Reading your analysis is always a treat. Thank you for writing this for us even though you are not feeling well.
Sorry to hear that you are still not feeling too well. take care jaan and get well soonHugHug

NivRenDeewanitamushi

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
@Mahi: Mahi jaanu, what an amazing analysis. I really loved it and I am so glad that you are giving us your wonderful analysis again. I loved your comment about DD and HL, Superb.HugHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushimahix3

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

hey SaujiHugjaanu, it's been too long. How are you doing jaanupie?HugHugHug

Hug

hi aashvee, I am fine, I know it's been long, I have been on and off, and sometimes stalk you all hereLOL as I would be lazy to type.

Another thing is I have made my from the begining that I will trust Viren untill proven otherwise by cts and enjoy till then.So these twists and turns are so far, don't disturb me as much. I only hate to see too much Nivi crying. But good thing is one week she crys loads and then next week we get loads of nivren cute moments, so I skip the week of nivi crying and rely on you guys analysis to be updated with the show.

But I just looooveee urs and rachs funny takes or alternate theories. I love ur sense of humour!Hug

hey Sauji, am so thrilled to hear from you jaanHugHugHugHugHugHug
Awww, I agree with what you have said but I wish you would come and post everyday, so even if we are not on at the same time, we can still chat, just like now...LOL And thanks for that awesome compliment. You are too kind. I just follow rachu's lead. All her posts are so much fun to read. Look at her luggage post today. I can't stop laughing.LOL

Oh! and I have a question. I've never flown into Hartsfield Jackson before. Would you think that an hour and 45 minutes is sufficient for a transit from an international flight to a domestic flight? Would you know? I just read that you live in ATL, so thought I'd ask you. I'll be all alone, and I'm always scared of big and busy airports. And HJ has been the busiest airport consistently for the past three or four years, I believe.LOL Hope I'm not bothering you. I could ask around but first hand info from a local is always the best I thinkEmbarrassedThanks so much jaan.Hug

NivRenDeewanitamushi

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
@Navi, what an absolutely wonderful analysis jaanHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
It just blew me away. And it makes me very very happy to read it. I hope everything happens just like you have said. that would really be perfect.
It was an amazing episode and you have given us an amazing analysis.

NivRenDeewanitamushi

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
@Ashley, jaanupie, thanks so much and I have posted my analysis on pg 75HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

NivRenDeewanitamushi

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
@Anju, I have no words to tell you how perfect I find your analysis today. you have analysed everything so beautifully Anju, I'm actually going to watch this again to enjoy the complete experience of what I watched. I totally loved each and every word. Thanks for a lovely analysis. 
Hope your Mom is doing better. Best wishes and regards to her.HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushianjubala

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index