mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by mahix3

My own choti behein isn't talking to me!?
HOW RUDE FAIZA!!!!!!!!
MAHI DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WELL, That Wasn't Very Nice, AAP NE JIJU KO UPSET KYUU KIYAA AAJ??
Well, You DID Make Up For It Afterwards, So All's Ace Wink
AAAAAAAAAAAH, HONEY MOON???
OYYEE HOYEEEEEEEEE!!
VOH BUI GOA. I LOVE Goa. Don't Worry, I Won't Stalk You There.
I Have Manners Wink

Sorry sweetu, I'd take you but that wouldn't be much of a honeymoon now would it, if you were there too. 
And you were ignoring me before... aab kaan pakro aur maafee maango! 
Yaar, agar mein aur Viren Goa pe honeymoon main jaate toh hum waapas aane se pehle kush kabbari suna dey thi. Wink

Achaaaa, Merii Dewaaaani Behnaaaaa!!!
Sorry, Kaan Pakar Kar Maafi Man Rahi Hoo!!! ..
Sorry ... PLEASEEEEEEE Maaf Kardo ... Embarrassed
Nahhiiiin, I Wasn't Ignoring You.
I Was Reading All Your Posts, Doing My Homework, Revisisng, Watching Today's Episode (And Jiju), Then Doing My Analysis ALL AT ONCE!! ... Multi - Tasking Wink
OYEEE HOYEEEEE, KOOSH KABBARI BHI BAN JAATI?!?!?!
WOW, YOU GUYS ARE JETSPEEEEED! LOL

Okay, okay... choti behein ho, iss liye maaf karde thi hoon.
Lekin next time, aapni Mahi di ko ignore karo, then watch!
But since you were multi-tasking aur kaan pakar kar maafee maanga, I'll forgive you.. just don't forget your di next time while multi-tasking.
And watching your jiju? Chi chi chi. Besharam larki!
But by than, kush kabbari ho jaati aur tum mausi hehe LOL
And hey, Jetspeed's wife has to be Jetspeed too you know Wink
NOPE, NEVER, Aur Kabhi Bhi Aaapko Ignore Nahin Karoogi.
Lekin, I'm Going Sleep Now. School Tomorrow ... Cry
SOOOOO, Goodnight Di And Jijuu!!! *AHEM AHEM*
Wink
Sweet Viren Dreams And, HAVE FUN! ... TC XBig smile

Good night sweetie Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiFaizuuNivRen

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
hey everyoneHug

Gosh, calling you girls even "Speedjet Nivrenians" seems like an understatement. You girls are beyond awesome and I love you allHug I think I have to read some 50 pages at leastLOL

please help me with page numbers for everyone's analysis please girlsEmbarrassed

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 11 January 2011 at 6:07pm

NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

hey everyoneHug

Gosh, calling you girls even "Speedjet Nivrenians" seems like an understatement. You girls are beyond awesome and I love you allHug I think I have to read some 50 pages at leastLOL

Hi Aashvee. Missed you sweetie. What do you think after getting episode like today, we do have to go little crazy, right?. Wink

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

hey everyoneHug

Hi Aashvee. Missed you sweetie. What do you think after getting episode like today, we do have to go little crazy, right?. Wink

hey Ketteeeepie my jaanHug lovely to see you at last. Hope you had a great day jaanHug
Missed you too jaanupie. have you written an analysis jaan. give me the page no please. I will take at least an hour to hunt for all analyses.

NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

hey Ketteeeepie my jaanHug lovely to see you at last. Hope you had a great day jaanHug
Missed you too jaanupie. have you written an analysis jaan. give me the page no please. I will take at least an hour to hunt for all analyses.

No sweetie, I didn't wrote any analysis today, saw episode pretty late and then I was just so lost in it, i couldn't thinks straight to write about it. LOL After that friday date episode this the one where there is minimum bad elements in show. LOL

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

hey my jaanus, this is my jumbled analysis for today. Hug

Rule 1 from Viren Sood Handbook (Life with Nivedita)

When walking with Nivedita, at least one of her hands should be in mine. Of course, the style of holding her hand can differ.

[For details, please refer The Viren Sood Handbook of A Million Different Ways of Holding Nivedita's Hand.]

Aha, Viren is 25 years old. Or was that 23???? 

Nivi is standing wondering why Viren did not come home the day earlier, the ticket in her hands.

Viren comes up behind her and asks her how come she left him standing inside and what is she doing outside on the porch? [Oh! Yeah MunchKIN, she's been away for all of 1 minute. Oh! But, he has just spent two whole days away from her and since that is almost equivalent to a kind of gruesome torture, he does not see why he should have to spend a single moment without her in front of him*Dreamboat*!]

Viren walks up to her and Nivi is just staring at him with a bewildered look on her face.

Viren's Nivi-in-trouble radar clicks in and he wants to know why she is looking at him like that. [Hmmm, you will be shocked Viren by how we stare at you non-stop round the clock. But, alas, Viren will not be interested in that. After all, he is 100% patnivrata pati of Nivedita]

Viren wants to know what she's thinking? Nazar lagaane ka iraada hai kya? [Well, since we stare at you 24/7 like your Mom's surveillance aur tumhe koi nazar nahi lagi, to bhala Nivi ke 5 second dekhne se kya nazar lagegi MunchKin?]   [Just a thought. maybe Viren knows that Nivi has the ticket and is thinking about the implications of the ticket and that's why he is asking her what is she thinking about. OR Viren does not know she has seen the ticket but he can see a tiny frown on her forehead and of course, he wants to know why that frown has been allowed to touch Nivi's forehead, when his fingers are itching to just touch her lovely face]

I just love the way Viren looks deep into Nivi's eyes while speaking with her. And Nivi is looking at him, her lovely eyes wide, worry in them. And Viren can see the worry. 

And he lowers his voice a bit (my heart jumps) and Viren uses his fav word (maybe 2nd fav, fav is nivedita) again: WAISE [Nowadays I just love this word. I wish I could use it regularly.] 

And while looking deep into her troubled eyes, he asks her whether she knows what thought enters his mind whenever she looks at him like that. Nivi looks at him warily. And he does not disappoint. He tells her, while looking deep into her eyes that all he wants to do at such times is to draw her into the protective circle of his arms, so that no Troubles or Problems can even touch her [yeah because only you have that right, correct Viren?]

[Problems and Troubles, I advise you to be more careful. Viren is all set to turn obsessive against the two of you. take care. or better, if you have no targets, we can direct you to some very interesting targets. And you won't even have to travel much. if you enter the Museum of Horrors, Sood House, you can go after an Evil Psycho Alligator-Dementor who will try to torture you as you try to get her entangled in yourselves. What a challenge, right? or you can go after the Dragon faced Dementor. or best of all, if these two seem slightly more challenging, you can go after Pea Brain who will be a very easy target. So, you can start tormenting pea Brain and do the easy tasks first and then increase your level of complexity. Problems looks at Troubles and think about what they should do? This Evil Psycho Alligator and Dragon Dementor sound so scary. Maybe they should stop bothering people round here. They go to do some brain storming.]

As Viren smiles into her eyes, an answering smile touches her lips as well and as they stand there looking into each other's eyes...........N the B comes and stands looking at them [And do I see a look of intense longing in his eyes as he looks at Viren???? joking:))] Anyway, N the B interrupts this eyelock calling out to Viren and telling him Dadaji has asked to see both of them. [Nandu, teri khair nahi]

Viren leans forward slightly to look into her eyes again and asks her "Chale?" She tells him to go on and she will join later and he is a tad disappointed (my imagination, maybe) but he smiles and leaves[Cause that was one more opportunity to stride into a room, Nivi's hand lovingly clasped in one of his in one of his copyrighted Million Different Ways] Nivi looks at the ticket in her hand, worry on her face. 

[Did she not go because of the ticket or because Psycho Alligator-Dementor and Dragon-Dementor had asked her not to go to dadaji's room???]

And a smile touches my face as Pea Brain waddles onto the screen, quacking into the telephone. She looks weary as she complains. We wonder who is tolerating her incessant quacking? Rhetorical Question. It's Psycho-Mother of Pea B:) She complains of being tired. [We are also tired of her, we tell her, whom should we complain to?]

She continues her quacking, "Every day something happens here" [yes, Cause the House of Horrors is the most "Happening House of the Century" Look at it's inhabitants, they could give monsters of any era stiff competition, magical or non-magical] 

Oh! PB is stressed, there is so much tension, she says, she doesn't have a moment of peace. No worries PB. Your quarter brain cell has decided on a plan of action which will give you lots of peace.

[The quarter brain cell in her head feels that is too much material for her pea brain. Quarter Brain cell decides to go visit his twin residing in S's Brain. Pea Brain immediately looks better. (See, I told you you would feel better) It was the strain of having to use that quarter brain cell. Now that there is a lot of space within the pea brain, she is wondering whether she can go shopping for accessories. Maybe a throw. She could hand embroider it with the name she is psycho-obsessed about: Siddharth. Wow. Her face lights up as she tells her mother this who is delighted that her little angel has grown up to be such a talented girl. her little girl even has a post doc in a Million Ways to write Siddharth's name calligraphically.]

But there is no pleasing Pea Brainless. She continues to complain. And Mother-of-Pea has a fabulous solution, one we wholeheartedly approve of. She wants her PB to visit her for a few days (and be pampered) That way she can be spared the stress and problems associated with the House of Horrors. PB looks utterly horrified. What, leave her Object of Psycho-Obsession all alone? [What if Nivi kidnaps him and turns him into a candle stand or something. Or what if he disappears due to starvation because she is not there to pack him his lunchbox. because Sood family normally eat only Breakfast and Dinner is a once a year KC dinner. Or what if he gets psycho-obsessed about his lunchbox? I mean, so many things could happen, right?]

And of course, Psycho-Mom understands her PB's valid fears. So, she has another solution. get S here as well. [Take them both please. That way our NivRen can go on their HM, just the two of them. Now, you will be the KMHs right from the time you drive to the airport, then at check-in, then in the flight. I hope you are travelling first. So, Viren can romance his wife in peace in Business.]

PB objects and rightly so, hmmm, maybe quarter brain cell made a quick return as it was missing it's playground, her empty brain.

And Mother-of-Pea comes up with the idea of them going away for a few days [make that a couple of years and it's a deal. We will even make all arrangements. If they agree to take Psycho Alligator and Dragon Dementor with them, we will chip in and buy them one way tickets to the man-eating Igloo in the Arctic Circle.] PB is happy. She says she will tell S, who must be so weary with whatever is happening that he might also agree to take a holiday.

psycho Mom asks PB how Nivedita is doing? Whether she is okay? But there is no warmth or care behind the question. psycho creep. In fact, psycho Mom has just had a visit from Psycho Alligator because she is wondering how a boy like Viren (MunchKIN & Dreamboat) can be so deewana about Nivedita????What did Viren see in Nivedita???  I am so angry I take out my HL voodoo doll and prick in unmentionable places until she screams in agony. Good.

And here for the first time in the whole conversation PB says something which makes sense, "Whatever be the case, it is a fact that Viren loves Nivedita very very much." [It's so rare to hear something that pleases the ear issuing from PB's mouth and I pat her on the back....or I think of doing it...later...maybe:)] She promptly discourages me from doing anything of the sort by going on and saying that she is jealous of her sister because Nivi is loved so much by Viren. [PB, you disgust me. You should be happy for your little sister. Anyway, I have given up on you, so you are spared my lecture]

HL spouts some motherly advice on how love is not a race and no one has to come first or last or something. I have the HL voodoo doll ready to prick because wasn't it HL who decided that her PB had to win the race of being the elder Sood bahu. But I don't prick her because inadvertently, it is through HL's kartut that I have NivRen to obsess over. Jk. I still prick HL:) She tells PB that S also loves her, he is just unable to express it. [yes, cause he can only do one expression at the moment. It has taken him more than two decades to perfect the helpless expression. Now, he can try another one but he needs to be trained a bit.]

And then Psycho MOm asks her PB to leave all the thinking to her, Oho!!! Even Psycho Mom knows about the empty playing area in PB's head.

And it was Psycho Mom who had asked PB to ask S to stop speaking to Nivi. [I am so furious I prick the HL voodoo doll all over. nasty, interfering, psycho, we is not liking this HL.]

And Psycho Mom tells Pea Brainless to just do as she is told. And all will be well. [Yes, HL, it will be well....but the problem is that the definition of "well" in your dictionary seems to be the destruction of Nivi's peace and happiness and we CANNOT allow that. Anyway, if Viren gets a whiff of this you don't even know how much you will suffer, so stop plotting. 

I have a thought that maybe Pratap is in training with JW taking lessons for dummies on how to hatch PLOT EGGS. And HL already knows how to lay eggs but she is learning the finer points about cunning and evil PLOT EGGS. Now these four are perfect in-laws who could be easily labelled as out-laws and executed.

BS is seated on his bed flanked by High Surveillance Security provided by Psycho Alligator and Dragon Dementor. S walks in and tells his Dadaji that he has some news to share. Dadaji perks up. He would like to hear some good news. [We wonder what is this good news? Did some alien power kidnap PB. S has a big smile on his face. Or did JW go missing in the Bermuda Triangle?]

Our MunchKIN runs in and wishes his Grandfather. And his grandfather wishes him affectionately. thank God. or I would have to hunt for a BS voodoo doll. Anyone who hurts my munchKIN gets a prick in their voodoo doll. Except Nivi. Because I won;t interfere between my munchKIN and his angel. 

The Delhi problem solving was successful and Viren has been praised for doing a good job. Dadaji is pleased with Viren and tells him that now they can trust him. [Why, Dadaji, couldn't you trust him before????] 

MunchKIN is pleased. [And when MunchKIN is pleased, we are too...*Sigh*]

BS asks for his favourite in the house, Nivedita. S looks at Viren, a pleasant expression on his face. V is as usual happy when Nivi's name is spoken with so much affection. Dragon  shoots a help-me expression at her favourite conspirator and psycho alligator who jumps in to tell dadaji that nivi is busy with housework. Finally, someone else who overrules Alligator. BS. Good. he asks for Nivedita to be called in. he wants to see Nivedita next to him. Both brothers are happy. Viren has such a sweet smile. He assures his dadaji he will bring her. [And runs out. Yay, another chance to hold Nivi's hand from porch to dadaji's bedroom. Awww]

S tells his dadaji affectionately that all he wants is for his dadaji to get well soon. Sweet. Psycho Alligator turns an evil look at them. [which is correctly interpreted by our reptilian look translator as "Not-If-I-Can-Help-It"] And we can see the clocks running overtime in Psycho Alligator's Demented head as she thinks of her next PLOT EGG.

MunchKIN walks upto his sunshine and asks her why she didn't join him as she had said. And then looking at her face, her eyes, his voice lowers a decibell (me likes, me likes) and he asks her what's the problem? Does she not wish to come?

Nivi shakes her head and tells him it's not that she does not wish to come but everyone will be there, right. And her Psycho Mother-in-Law and Dragon Grand Mother-in-Law have asked her not to go anywhere near dadaji. [In the interest of national safety and such:)]

Viren walks up to her and puts his arms on her shoulders. [I knew it. he can't stand in front of her and not touch her:)] He tells her she is the daughter-in-law of the house and considering dadaji wants to see her, no one can stop her from seeing him. He asks her to go with him. She tries to resist but Viren insists. Cute ziddi munchKIN. But he does zidd for all the right things:))

And Viren has his opportunity to do what he loves best: take Nivi's hand in his. He walks with her into Dadaji's room and pulls her gently in front of dadaji.

Dadaji smiles at Nivi and asks her so affectionately whether his child is so busy nowadays. Awww check munchKIN's smile of utter happiness at the affection addressed to Nivi. Nivi is glancing at the Board Members of High Security Solutions, Alligator and Dragon, who are looking tortured by such a pure presence in their vicinity. 

dadaji asks Nivi whether she has no time for her dadaji these days. Nivi, poor thing, tells him softly that she couldn't come visit him because there were some jobs to be finished at home. Viren looks at his wife with utter adoration.[Why is S smiling so much????]

dadaji tells Nivi that he wants to tell her some good news that S had just conveyed. That this husband of yours, my grandson (and a very adorable and cute grandson he is Mr. Sood, sorry for interrupting:)) [Grandson is staring at the ground] has grown up...[Ummmm, we know, we know, we are desperately trying to marry him in our dreams....he has to be of legal age, right????duh] Viren has a little smirk as he gazes at Nivi and Nivi can feel his gaze, she even slips him a look sideways before turning to dadaji. dadaji tells Nivi that Viren has started understanding his responsibilities and this is all only because of her influence. Anyway, Viren is happy. Psycho Alligator looks like she would like to wring Nivi's neck properly.

Okay dadaji tells Nivi that he wants her to always be there with Viren, always support him so that he doesn't lose his way again/waver from his way, taaki yeh phirse raah na bhatak jaaye???? [Now why did he say this????? I am curious. And S is smiling as Dadaji says this. Why would Dadaji think that Nivi would not always be with Viren and always support Viren? And when did he last wander away? 

Viren has a wry smile as he stares into the ground but then he raises his eyes to gaze adoringly at Nivi who is looking slightly troubled (either because she has violated security instructions from CC and YD or because she is worried about the train ticket or because she is wondering (like I am) why Dadaji is saying this last bit)

And dadaji tells Nivedita that he expects her not to forget him again, keep visiting him every day in the morning. S is smiling throughout (No one is asking about PB?)  and Viren is gazing at his wife with pride and adoration, a smile on his lips. he is so happy his dadaji loves Nivi so much. [All the Sood men, except JW (and maybe he is not a real Sood, maybe he was exchanged as a baby or something. i sense another baby swap theory forming in my mind:)] love Nivi (or in the case of one, have loved Nivi)

psycho Alligator is wondering why she is wasting so much time here when she is feeling like puking her breakfast out at all the goings on in this room. She would much rather be creating more PLOT EGGS.

dadaji asks Nivi whether she will come visit him every morning and Nivi says she will (And throughout Viren has spent time just loving his wife with those amazing eyes of his.)  The Security High Conspirators/Consultants are shocked by this seemingly regular would be breach of their safe haven. [How dare she? thinks Dragon. 'That's what she thinks,' plots a smug Alligator]

We are still looking at Viren who cannot take his eyes off his wife...[We like, We like] His eyes gently wander over her face and then he decides that is the limit he can just blatantly stare at her in the presence of two friendly and two hostile persons. S and dadaji share a sweet moment. [Why do I feel like S is happy his Dadaji said all this. has S spoken to dadaji telling him to ask Nivedita to visit him every day?]

yash is thinking about his father having asked for time to return money. He can't study, poor baby. The telephone rings and though he is initially reluctant to pick it up (loan shark fear????) he picks it up and it is his friend, Kunal who asks him to join him and a couple of other friends and they will have a blast. Yash initially refuses to go but is cajoled into going. [Now what can happen with Yash?????]

Nivi is deep in thought [Oh! Nivi, please don't doubt our munchKIN. he loves you SO much.] and the milk is boiling over. She is wondering why Viren did not tell her he had returned a day before. Why Viren didn;t tell her when he usually told her everything. Then why did he hide this thing from her. Nivi is wondering why all this is happening to her. One by one the troubles are just increasing. 

VD comes in and asks Nivi whether she is alright and why she is lost in her thoughts. [Come on VD, she's just worried about Viren.] Nivi tries to cover up by hustling together some things and says she wants to make kheer. her fingers are shaking. vandana asks her why she is [ "something"] so hassled, I guess, so much. What is hadbada? I don't know.

MunchKIN has learnt the art of 24/7 surveillance (as far as Nivi is concerned at least) from his mom, I think. he knows exactly where she is. I guess he is just keeping an eye on her and trying to investigate who is trying to frame her. My Dreamboat MunchKIN.

He appears on the scene and (so cute he looks when he wags his finger naughtily) tells VD that it is shocking that his wife should be hassled when he is around. [No way....Criminal Offence that....] VD tells him that he need not poke his nose into what is between her and her bahu...cute scene, Viren cutely asks his tayiji for permission to take his wife out for a bit as he wants to speak with her. VD is smiling [and remembering Bhuvan coming into the kitchen and taking her for secret romantic conversations. You know, considering Bhuvan was (I assume) romantic and JW has not a romantic bone in his body (I'm willing to bet,  that psycho shark) it is so strange that Viren is so romantic and S is SO not. Or maybe S is, i dunno. Anyway...psycho theory recycling itself:))]

he promises to return her in a bit...so cute and when VD tells Nivi to go along, Viren tells her to come quick, after all tayiji is forcing her to go....VD is most amused..."Viren tu pagal hai" [Sigh,but  in a totally good way, VD] And Viren gets another chance to try out a hand holding maneuver and he promptly takes Nivi's hand in his and pulls her along.

he pulls her into the pavillion because, I assume he does not want anyone to overhear them in the Museum of Horrors. She is irritated but asks him what's the matter. And he asks her why she is getting angry with him. Viren tells her he has brought her there so that he can learn what is troubling her. Nivi avoids his eyes and asks him what trouble? What has happened to her? I'm sure Nivi thinks if she looks at Viren, he will read her eyes. She tells him she has work and turns to leave. Viren asks her whether she does not want to discuss her problems with him. He looks the other way and says in a dejected tone that it's okay. [Viren, indeed Shimle ki SADKE tedi nahi hai. Maanna padega. This one can really handle his wife and the rest of the world]

And lo and behold, Nivi immediately wants to discuss the problem. She does not want this clogging her mind with doubts about him. and she does not want him to feel dejected as well. She tells him she has a problem, he turns to face her and she asks him whether he really wants to know. He nods. She tells him she knows he has done a lot for her and that she trusts him very much and that she does not want that trust to waver or break. he asks her why she is telling him. She tells him about the ticket she found and questions him about why he came a day earlier, why he did that etc.

Viren is using the EB card, he tells her he can't believe she would suspect him. He looks so sad while saying it. He had thought she would be different from other wives but he was wrong [And how many other wives do you know Mr. Viren Sood] But he is glad she questioned him because when there is a doubt in the heart or jealousy, then it means that there is love as well in that heart. [So, those earlier instances, when he wanted her to ask him what was in the packet was just to see if she was jealous. and when she was not, he was dejected by the indifference?] Wow, he tells her with so much confidence that despite the fact that she is unable  to say it to him, he knows that she loves him.  I love Nivi's startled look and ensuing eyelock with Viren. They just gaze into each other's eyes. [They eyes have a quick loving chat (my imagination:)] And he tells her at least through her doubting him, she indirectly proclaimed her love for him. [I hear no protest from Nivi, hmmmmmm] And he looks away and tells her that yes, he had returned a day earlier to Shimla and he did not come home because he was tying to plan something. A surprise for her, a holiday in a resort, just the two of them (we likes the idea). Then he looks dejected and says that his surprise blew up in his face. he says, sadly, that the person he is doing this for doesn't trust him enough. he is sad that without wishing for it, every time he is only the one who is proved wrong. He blames his fate.

[When was Viren proved wrong earlier????? So, was the earlier client thing not Viren's mistake? Or some earlier thing? CTs please give us some fodder on Viren please. All this mystery surrounding him i do not like. Thoda to batao.]

Nivi is upset and she asks him to forgive her. She should not have suspected him without asking him. She apologises and is sad for suspecting him. But she tells him she couldn't help it when she saw that ticket. Viren tells her that she has made a mistake and he will not let her off the hook so easily. (Viren, how chalu you are, munchKIN, in a totally good way) And for the first time he looks into her eyes as he tells her he will consider forgiving her if she agrees to go with him on the holiday. She hesitates and he asks her if she can't come with him alone. he tells her he knows its because she doesn't have faith in him, right. because when a person doesn't trust somebody, they would not go away somewhere with them. And before Nivi can get a word in, for the first time since they've been married, Viren walks away leaving her standing in the pavillion, even though she's calling out to him. [Smart Viren. He knows she will try to mano him now. And he can get her to agree to go with him.]

[So, the whole thing was to get her to agree to go on holiday with him. Guess Viren has a plan to flush out the MP. In the House, it is not possible but he's going to arrange a trap for the MP. Amazing Viren]  [So, which means that either the train ticket was a red herring and Viren was in Delhi doing the work and he got back when he did. Or he came early and he is arranging this trap for the MP. Because a holiday can be arranged on the phone or even if in person, it does not require spending the night away]

Oh! No My lappie screen is protesting. It wants more NivRen. be patient, I tell her. Just a little bit of pea brainless and S and then we can see our NivRen again. She grumbles back and I shush her.

Okay S is on the phone. This is dadaji/Bhuvan's dream project I guess that he's talking about. So, they are a month behind according to the schedules. So, it's the building of Bhuvan's last wish,, A Hotel. And S wants the construction to be speeded up. he asks for a meeting of site engineers on the next day.

PB holds out a tray with juice and tells him she has bought him juice. [yes, because the six other people in the room might have been confused and picked it up instead.]

Pea Brainless wants to make some conversation. It's so brainless that my keyboard refuses to co-operate...

So, blah blah blah S

S tells her that he's working so hard because he has promised his dadaji that he will not let any problems occur on dadaji's dream project [I sense trouble in the future]

[But S, if it is such a dream why is there this delay of one month already. This better not be pushed on to munchKIN]

Since his words have just bounced off the top of her head, like hello he is telling you he is busy on an important project and you want him to take a break. he tells her about his responsibilities towards the job.

And she reminds him of his responsibilities towards "them" I really sometimes feel bad for S, being saddled with this.

And the next bit is so amusing. Pea Brainless tells S she wants to go somewhere far away for a few days. S is all smiles. He thinks she is going to the moon. [And hoping the rockets self destruct on the way]

he tells her that that is a great idea and she will feel good (And so will he, he thinks quietly, how far is the moon anyway, he tries to calculate without letting on)

PB tells him that he should also take a break with her, he will feel good, Viren is back now and he can also handle the business. S nods noncommittally but picks up a file. PB is getting irritated, she asks him when they are leaving. 

he tells her very patiently (in the tone a kindergarten teacher uses on a toddler) that he cannot tell her anything before checking his schedules. Toddler waddles off and S jumps into his file, relieved.

my lappie senses NivRen and lights up.[Honestly!!!!]

This angry (anger-in-pretence) Viren is so hot!!!!! Cleaning his bike. Nivi tries to get him to look at her but he is sulking and refuses. Nivi gets a sense of deja-vu. (We do too) Only the motorcycle is different. We want that red bike back.  Good memories!!!!!

Nivi picks up the sponge and tries to help him clean and he just grabs it back managing to touch her fingers in the process. So cute.

oooh what attitude. he throws off the hose and glares at her. It's a very cute glare actually, now that I know he's pretending, it's all so cute.

She tries to help him wipe the bike with a cloth but he snatches that too, again brushing her fingers. Hmmmm. So much for anger.

And the cutest part where she eyes the water hose so cutely, her eyes shine and she picks it up and directs it flush on his face. He is taken aback, did not expect it right, munchKIN. Aur karo pretend. Serves you right.

I dunno but that laugh was so cute, it was a glimpse of Neha in Nivi. She looked so gorgeous laughing. [And how much fun doing this shoot. How many retakes is my question? Why no SBS segment on this?]

And for a second, I actually thought Viren would give in and smile. And since he forgot to add that smile, we can forgive him his mathematical error of missing the 13th smile. Although we have no count of a few nos in between as well. Oh! Well, that's alright. We hope you reach 20 with speedjet speed. 

But Viren walks away, rubbing his hand on his sleeve. And Nivi just looks after him lost. It's always been the other way round. Today, the tables are turned. But obviously, she can't stand him being angry with her. And she knows what to do. Go girl. get your munchKIN.

She walks up behind him and calls out to him. he turns and she clicks. he wants to smile, I feel but he holds it in. [And this is the first picture Nivi has taken of Viren. He turns away but we catch him stealing a look  from the corner of his lashes. then when he senses she has walked away, he turns to look at her [Viren, you pretender, but you are so adorable and you love her so much, so it's all good]

She turns and so does he and she walks up to him and holds out his flute. She is looking so lovely here as she smiles at him holding the flute out and he looks at her (my heart again jumps because if they hadn't been playing rutho-manao and she had come so close and smiled at him like that, he would have definitely done SOMETHING (should I faint?) Never mind. (behave, aashvee, behave)

he looks away again and she asks him soo cutely how long he is going to remain angry with her. [he's just pretending jaan, he can't be angry with you] Oh! Nivi, you can't stand him being angry with you. She tells him she has apologised and why he is not forgiving her. And even if he does not want to forgive her, why is he taking his anger out on the flute. So she wants him to play????? Oho!!!

She again says sorry softly and then please and Viren can't pretend anymore. he turns and she is holding her ears so cutely and looking so very pretty, he gives in and smiles at her. But this time only sorry will not do. He will not let her off the hook so easily. She asks him what he wants and he tells her to think properly before promising him anything. [because for VS, promises cannot be broken, right Viren????]

he holds out his hand, she promises and places hers in his. Awwww. Another hand moment, short though it was.

he tells her he has two conditions, first that she smiles. Because there is nothing in the world which means more to him than her smile. [Gosh, we are all dead, Viren, thanks]

Nivi can no longer resist munchKIN's charm and she smiles, he eggs her on to laugh and she does and he quickly add in 3 smiles. Smile 17 has been reached:))

And this scene is so cute. i cannot, seriously cannot get enough of them. Love the way he tells her he can't take more than 17 today. ha!!!! You charmer, you:))

And now Viren has reached what he wanted right from the beginning of this charade, he tells her that he wants them to go on a holiday together. She is still unsure but she nods. 

he is happy and he tells her that by the time they return, everything would have changed, both at home and between them..[he does have some big plan re: flushing out the MP from his hidey hole which is currently in the museum of Horrors, Sood House.]

And the Aur Phir has sent my imagination skyrocketing. So he wants to clear this MP thing, get back and then....together-together (Shovee, I am thinking of your third shelf)

Precap: Yawnnnnn

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiFaizuuNivRenvids08simran728ashred12anjubalaGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Ketteepie, do you know which page are ANM's analyses, Payal's,, Shovee's, Rachu's, Monis, Mahi's?????? I'll go look anyway but in case you remember any one of them, do let me know, jaan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushi

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

Ketteepie, do you know which page are ANM's analyses, Payal's,, Shovee's, Rachu's, Monis, Mahi's?????? I'll go look anyway but in case you remember any one of them, do let me know, jaan

Mahi's on page 50 Anju's on 62/63. Payal and shova didn't write yet. Moni's on 53, found it at last. LOL

Give me sometime I will be back going to read your analysis. Big smile

Edited by gmann2010 - 11 January 2011 at 6:37pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index