Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 73)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Loved this VM, not sure if you guys have seen it.

I LOVE THIS SONG 
and didn't come across this VM until you posted it
it's great! 
Thanks sweetie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahix3

COME ON DI, you know me! Mein aapke Mahi hoon, there's no way I can ever change! Hehe. But that's exactly what I was thinking with the whole sofa idea. That's why I said that the room should be small.. so you have no sofa and there's no way you can sleep on the floor! 
Wink

And today Divya was like why do you have to do all the work, Viren is back, let Viren take over blah blah blah and on the phone she told her mom that she was jealous of NivRen's relationship. I wanted to punch Hemleta when that witch (with a 'b') started laughing. I was like well your daughter has reason to be jealous! Both good looking, smart and rich brothers fell for her (and she ended up with the sexier one) and yet your daughter's wedding only took place because of Nivi. I hate those two wenches. They should crawl under a rock! I want someone to kick Divya out of the house so that she and her mother can realize their wrongs.
I know I hate HL and DD both, If Nivi didn't sacrifice for DD I am not sure if she would have got any other guy, have you seen her attitude in beginning. Who would want a wife and DIL like that. HL forgot that it was Nivi who made it possible for DD to become Sood bahu. HL is very bad mother, I think even if DivSid didn't have a problem HL would have created problem between brother through DD. But right now her concentration on Sid only until he comes totally in DD's changul. 

Well the thing is, if you remember the very first few episodes, the guy that was supposed to come see Divya ended up not even coming. What sickens me about Divya is what her concept of love is. She couldn't be more wrong than how wrong she is about what love is. And Hemleta makes a mockery of love too, always saying that Divya's love is true and that Sid loves her too. It just pisses me off because Hemleta is such a horrible woman and I hate Pratap now too because of Hemleta. I can't wait for him to get the lowest blow of his life when his daughter is kicked out of her susral. I want there to be a huge scene where Divya's stupidity comes forth in front of everyone and like there is a HUGE showdown and Divya is kicked out of the Sood house and then later she finds out how wrong her mother is. Divya wouldn't have ever gotten married if it were not for Nivi and there's no denying that. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

Hi Faiza dear how r u? Good to see that your wish list is working. My answer to your question about how Viren knows where Nivi is? Viren's heart is inbuilt with Compass which always point to Nivi, so he always knows where she is. Anyways I love the way you vent out Fiaza, mazaa agaya. Hilarious analysis  sweetie. I am laughing so hard I can barely type. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiFaizuuNivRen

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey anju thanks Jaani and Ketty, Mahi why are you worried about her I know she is jealous and has to be jealous because She can't tolerate Nivi getting more love than her. Rightnow she doesn't know that even Sid loved Nivi not her I want to see her reactions on that day she will burn with jealousy only but HL what is up with her dude why Viren loves Nivi too much is not her concern she should rather busy on Divya making i.e breaking home why to bother about Viren or how can she think so cheap why Viren loved Nivi so much comeon she also doesn't want Nivi to get more love as compared to Divya. Baby aren't you having wrong idea about Viren if you are having then beware of Viren torondo sood you will not be able to escape his anger.

Oh how I wished that Viren should have seen HL slapping Nivi. She would have been dead by now. And we wouldn't be talking about her. LOL

Okay first at Ketty di's comment the Rach di's comment.

First thing first, let's be honest... Hemleta knows that Sid doesn't love Divya yet and still has feelings for Nivedita and therefore, she made Divya force Siddarth to promise that he will never speak to Nivedita ever again. That is why she was concerned with Viren's love. She too is jealous of Nivi .. that Nivi got two guys to love her (both smart, good looking, and rich <-- let's be honest, all Hemleta cares is that they're rich) and yet her daughter couldn't get a guy of her own without Nivi's help. 

Divya is a lost cause. All I want is for her to get kicked out of fantasy world and get a hit of reality. Only can happen once SHE is kicked out of the Sood house. Let's be honest, she WANTS Nivi to seem crazy so she can be the only bahu in that house. The way she was trying to make Sid go against Nivi too. P A T H E T I C. Divya is a sad excuse for a sister, wife and overall a woman. Divya wants everyone in that house to only love her. WELL DUMB DIVYA, THE WHOLE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU! You dumb twit. 

Now for Rachna di's comment..... if Viren has seen that slap and all the threats that Hemleta gives to Nivi, he would personally make her life hell and make sure he gets revenge on her. She wouldn't be standing today if Viren knew. I can't wait until that witch (with a 'b') gets her just desserts.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

Hi Faiza dear how r u? Good to see that your wish list is working. My answer to your question about how Viren knows where Nivi is? Viren's heart is inbuilt with Compass which always point to Nivi, so he always knows where she is. Anyways I love the way you vent out Fiaza, mazaa agaya. Hilarious analysis  sweetie. I am laughing so hard I can barely type. 

Awwwwwwwwwwww, Hello Ketty Diiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!
AAAAH I SEE, VIREN HAS A BUILT IN COMPASS IN HIS HEART.
VAAAH, KYA TECHNOLOGY KA ZAMAANA AAGAYAA HAIN!!
Oh Me And My Anger Issues ... Kya Kehna! Embarrassed

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by xaviara

@milee : Sweetie you have to rest, or you will get even more sick !! Lie down for a while and then if you are upto it give your analysis !!
LOLLOL  you think so. Thanks for the concern I think I have to rest otherwise I cannot participate this whole week. Ok Ok I will go but just let me write some points as I won't be doing full on analysis, if I get time later on I will do it.

Anju & Navi as usual awesome analysis and its almost similar to my thinking. The thoughts are same.

Mahi, you better behave sweetheart you are crossing the line of besharmiLOL or else I have to come to NY and get you married pretty fast. Loved your analysis.

Here are my brief thoughts on tonight episode:
1. I like how Viren just by looking at Nivi knows what is going thru her mind. He is very good observer and face reader, and I love how he manages to bring smile on Nivi's face even when she is not in the mood.
2. Hema-Divya scene: Just have to say one thing, the mother is hell bent on ruining her daughters life that is for sure.
3. Dadaji-Sid-Viren: oh How I loved this scene both dadaji and Sid are proud of Viren. And Viren's eyes had that light in them when his dadaji said " you fulfilled your promise I am proud of you" and when he asked about Nivi he was on cloud nine. I loved his entry into the room as if a kid running towards his dadaji. I completely ignored the dragon clan sitting their. I don't know what kind of manners CC has sitting infront of her sasur like that but alas we know she does not have any manners.
Did you all notice when dadaji was praising Nivi both the brothers were really happy. Viren was so lovingly looking at her and Sid was happy with a smile on his face.
4.Yash poor dear, in this young age he has to see all this but don't worry dear everything will be fine. I can understand what you are going thru. Poor dear cannot concentrate on  studies or cannot enjoy his life wiht so much running thru your mind.
5. My awesome threesome: VD-Viren-Nivi. I liked how Nivi was thinking that Viren always tells me everything how come he did not tell me about this. From the porch he has been noticing her and he figured out and wanted to talk to her and when he comes TAyiji. I love this duo tayiji and Beta. They totally rock the way he tells her I will return your bahu and just grabs Nivi's hand takes her away saying Tayiji zabardast karahi hai.LOL
6. NivRen scene: I am with Anju he took her out so that noone listens because he knew she is thinking about the ticket. But if you all noticed for a second he was so happy and content that his wife atlast asked him question. Oh he was waiting for this from so many days. But he completely changed it to his own benefit Kya chalu hai yaar apna Sweetu. And then he was feigning his anger good going Sweetu.Innocent Nivi ko pasa sakthey ho hamein nahi
7. NivRen manoafying: This was done brilliant both of them. Viren was acting but when his wife is so sweet it was really hard for him to keep straight face. I loved this to the core. And at the end Nivi's blushing is cherry on top.

So I better stop if not I willl again fill a page, Navi asked me to take rest but before doing that I want to write on my Sood Brothers mission.
Sorry girls for not giving a good report today.

Even this summarized analysis is worth the worth sweetie and health comes first, so please rest up now okay ? *hugs*

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Milee good points. Today I find everyone's analysis funny. I just can't stop smiling. You better take rest sweetie otherwise you won't be able to enjoy NivRen HM. Wink I hope you get well soon. 

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728xaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by milee1014

LOLLOL  you think so. Thanks for the concern I think I have to rest otherwise I cannot participate this whole week. Ok Ok I will go but just let me write some points as I won't be doing full on analysis, if I get time later on I will do it.

Anju & Navi as usual awesome analysis and its almost similar to my thinking. The thoughts are same.

Mahi, you better behave sweetheart you are crossing the line of besharmiLOL or else I have to come to NY and get you married pretty fast. Loved your analysis.

Here are my brief thoughts on tonight episode:
1. I like how Viren just by looking at Nivi knows what is going thru her mind. He is very good observer and face reader, and I love how he manages to bring smile on Nivi's face even when she is not in the mood.
2. Hema-Divya scene: Just have to say one thing, the mother is hell bent on ruining her daughters life that is for sure.
3. Dadaji-Sid-Viren: oh How I loved this scene both dadaji and Sid are proud of Viren. And Viren's eyes had that light in them when his dadaji said " you fulfilled your promise I am proud of you" and when he asked about Nivi he was on cloud nine. I loved his entry into the room as if a kid running towards his dadaji. I completely ignored the dragon clan sitting their. I don't know what kind of manners CC has sitting infront of her sasur like that but alas we know she does not have any manners.
Did you all notice when dadaji was praising Nivi both the brothers were really happy. Viren was so lovingly looking at her and Sid was happy with a smile on his face.
4.Yash poor dear, in this young age he has to see all this but don't worry dear everything will be fine. I can understand what you are going thru. Poor dear cannot concentrate on  studies or cannot enjoy his life wiht so much running thru your mind.
5. My awesome threesome: VD-Viren-Nivi. I liked how Nivi was thinking that Viren always tells me everything how come he did not tell me about this. From the porch he has been noticing her and he figured out and wanted to talk to her and when he comes TAyiji. I love this duo tayiji and Beta. They totally rock the way he tells her I will return your bahu and just grabs Nivi's hand takes her away saying Tayiji zabardast karahi hai.LOL
6. NivRen scene: I am with Anju he took her out so that noone listens because he knew she is thinking about the ticket. But if you all noticed for a second he was so happy and content that his wife atlast asked him question. Oh he was waiting for this from so many days. But he completely changed it to his own benefit Kya chalu hai yaar apna Sweetu. And then he was feigning his anger good going Sweetu.Innocent Nivi ko pasa sakthey ho hamein nahi
7. NivRen manoafying: This was done brilliant both of them. Viren was acting but when his wife is so sweet it was really hard for him to keep straight face. I loved this to the core. And at the end Nivi's blushing is cherry on top.

So I better stop if not I willl again fill a page, Navi asked me to take rest but before doing that I want to write on my Sood Brothers mission.
Sorry girls for not giving a good report today.

Even this summarized analysis is worth the worth sweetie and health comes first, so please rest up now okay ? *hugs*

Milee di, please get some rest.
Even your summarized analysis was wonderful! 
I agree completely with Viren being able to see through Nivedita and I agree even more about Hemleta being so bent on ruining Divya's life. She thinks she is helping her daughter WELL SHE IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for me behaving, di, I really am trying but remember, it's Viren that we are talking about. My sexy Viren. I don't think he'd mind me crossing the lines of besharami and you girls know you think like that too... as long as you don't think too much about it because he's mine Wink But nice threat di, you'll come to NY and get me married right away... how about you just come to NY and we just hang out Big smile Forget this marriage bakwaas for now.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index