Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 72)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Okay this is a very besharam thought but what is better for a honeymoon, a HUGE honeymoon hotel suite or a small cozy little room with a tiny bed... you know so you're forced to be close? The small room practically forces intimacy and isn't that what you want during your honeymoon? I mean if it were my honeymoon... I guess a big room isn't bad as long as the bed isn't huge. Cause you know, small bed means less space means more.... closeness Embarrassed
^I know that isn't suited for NivRen just yet but it's a thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But as long as Viren figures out the MP and brings him out especially red-handed, then it will be better not only because Nivi won't have to deal with that crap anymore but look.... Nivi is over Sid. For good. And she is beginning to have more than just a "friendly" feeling for Viren. The only reason all that is at a halt is because this stalker/ MP is after Nivi and that's what's eating at her brain. Now if she wasn't constantly scared and didn't have to constantly deal with that crap, then she could more quicker fall in love with Viren-- well she's already in love with him but the quicker she'd realize it.

As for SiDiv, they are further behind NivRen when it comes to closeness, openness, honesty and communication. Sid tries more for his marriage than how much Divya tries and yet she tries to take all the credit. There is no way Sid can sit and work from the hotel because knowing Divya she will get upset at him for not wanting to go explore and go shopping and sightseeing and what not.
...look how much more understanding Nivi is than Divya, given Sid does more work than Viren, it's because he has more responsibility and Divya doesn't let him deal with the work that he has to do first hand and the only reason she keeps telling Sid to let Viren do more work is because she is jealous of the quality time NivRen get to spend together.

Mahi you are not going to change are you? Wink I don't care if bed is small or big but I don't want a stupid sofa in that room. 

Did DD said that in today's episode, I FF whenever I see her face on screen now a days, nothing good come out her mouth this days. Angry

Edited by gmann2010 - 11 January 2011 at 3:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Okay this is a very besharam thought but what is better for a honeymoon, a HUGE honeymoon hotel suite or a small cozy little room with a tiny bed... you know so you're forced to be close? The small room practically forces intimacy and isn't that what you want during your honeymoon? I mean if it were my honeymoon... I guess a big room isn't bad as long as the bed isn't huge. Cause you know, small bed means less space means more.... closeness Embarrassed
^I know that isn't suited for NivRen just yet but it's a thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But as long as Viren figures out the MP and brings him out especially red-handed, then it will be better not only because Nivi won't have to deal with that crap anymore but look.... Nivi is over Sid. For good. And she is beginning to have more than just a "friendly" feeling for Viren. The only reason all that is at a halt is because this stalker/ MP is after Nivi and that's what's eating at her brain. Now if she wasn't constantly scared and didn't have to constantly deal with that crap, then she could more quicker fall in love with Viren-- well she's already in love with him but the quicker she'd realize it.

As for SiDiv, they are further behind NivRen when it comes to closeness, openness, honesty and communication. Sid tries more for his marriage than how much Divya tries and yet she tries to take all the credit. There is no way Sid can sit and work from the hotel because knowing Divya she will get upset at him for not wanting to go explore and go shopping and sightseeing and what not.
...look how much more understanding Nivi is than Divya, given Sid does more work than Viren, it's because he has more responsibility and Divya doesn't let him deal with the work that he has to do first hand and the only reason she keeps telling Sid to let Viren do more work is because she is jealous of the quality time NivRen get to spend together.

Mahi you are not going to change are you? Wink I don't care if bed is small or big but I don't want a stupid sofa in that room. 

Did DD said that in today's episode, I FF whenever I see her face on screen now a days, nothing good come out her mouth this days. Angry

COME ON DI, you know me! Mein aapke Mahi hoon, there's no way I can ever change! Hehe. But that's exactly what I was thinking with the whole sofa idea. That's why I said that the room should be small.. so you have no sofa and there's no way you can sleep on the floor! 
Wink

And today Divya was like why do you have to do all the work, Viren is back, let Viren take over blah blah blah and on the phone she told her mom that she was jealous of NivRen's relationship. I wanted to punch Hemleta when that witch (with a 'b') started laughing. I was like well your daughter has reason to be jealous! Both good looking, smart and rich brothers fell for her (and she ended up with the sexier one) and yet your daughter's wedding only took place because of Nivi. I hate those two wenches. They should crawl under a rock! I want someone to kick Divya out of the house so that she and her mother can realize their wrongs.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Loved this VM, not sure if you guys have seen it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushimahix3milee1014Sofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

Hey anju thanks Jaani and Ketty, Mahi why are you worried about her I know she is jealous and has to be jealous because She can't tolerate Nivi getting more love than her. Rightnow she doesn't know that even Sid loved Nivi not her I want to see her reactions on that day she will burn with jealousy only but HL what is up with her dude why Viren loves Nivi too much is not her concern she should rather busy on Divya making i.e breaking home why to bother about Viren or how can she think so cheap why Viren loved Nivi so much comeon she also doesn't want Nivi to get more love as compared to Divya. Baby aren't you having wrong idea about Viren if you are having then beware of Viren torondo sood you will not be able to escape his anger.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

COME ON DI, you know me! Mein aapke Mahi hoon, there's no way I can ever change! Hehe. But that's exactly what I was thinking with the whole sofa idea. That's why I said that the room should be small.. so you have no sofa and there's no way you can sleep on the floor! 
Wink

And today Divya was like why do you have to do all the work, Viren is back, let Viren take over blah blah blah and on the phone she told her mom that she was jealous of NivRen's relationship. I wanted to punch Hemleta when that witch (with a 'b') started laughing. I was like well your daughter has reason to be jealous! Both good looking, smart and rich brothers fell for her (and she ended up with the sexier one) and yet your daughter's wedding only took place because of Nivi. I hate those two wenches. They should crawl under a rock! I want someone to kick Divya out of the house so that she and her mother can realize their wrongs.
I know I hate HL and DD both, If Nivi didn't sacrifice for DD I am not sure if she would have got any other guy, have you seen her attitude in beginning. Who would want a wife and DIL like that. HL forgot that it was Nivi who made it possible for DD to become Sood bahu. HL is very bad mother, I think even if DivSid didn't have a problem HL would have created problem between brother through DD. But right now her concentration on Sid only until he comes totally in DD's changul. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey anju thanks Jaani and Ketty, Mahi why are you worried about her I know she is jealous and has to be jealous because She can't tolerate Nivi getting more love than her. Rightnow she doesn't know that even Sid loved Nivi not her I want to see her reactions on that day she will burn with jealousy only but HL what is up with her dude why Viren loves Nivi too much is not her concern she should rather busy on Divya making i.e breaking home why to bother about Viren or how can she think so cheap why Viren loved Nivi so much comeon she also doesn't want Nivi to get more love as compared to Divya. Baby aren't you having wrong idea about Viren if you are having then beware of Viren torondo sood you will not be able to escape his anger.

Oh how I wished that Viren should have seen HL slapping Nivi. She would have been dead by now. And we wouldn't be talking about her. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyone!!!!
How Are You All On This Fine Day??? Big smile
Oooooh, I See My List Is Working, All The Things I Want Are GRADUALLY Getting There. I Still Remember My FIRST EVER POST On IF, And It Was Regarding The NivRen Honeymoon, And TADAAAAAAAAAAA!!! ... Awww, Thank You CT's For Being Nice - ish This Weeek, But Obviously, Behind Every Happiness, There's Hidden Pain! ...

So, Here Are My Feelings And Thoughts On Today's Very Touchy Episode!

Nivi Doubting And Viren Comes -
Oh, So How Did Viren Know Where Nivi Was??
See, Something I Pointed Out To Last Night, That Viren Knows Nivi Aswell As She Knows Her Herself. He Knew That STRAIGHT Away She'd Go In Hunt For Them Papers (Nivi's Becoming VERY Chalaak Now!! I LIKEEEY!!!) And So She Did. Question After Question Strikes Her, Leaving Her With A Thousand More. Like Viren Also Said, If You  Care/Feel A Certain Feeling For Someone, Then That Is OBVIOUSLY Due To SOMETHING! It's Love, But SO Unknown To Her.
OH VIREN!!!! KYAA DIALOUGE MARAA YAAAR! ... Whenever You Look At Me Like THAT, I Just Feel Like Holding You In My Arms, Protecting You From Every Evil Of This World. (Urm, Don't You Like ALWAYS Do That Viren? Wink ) ... OH YES NANDU, COME AND JUST BREAK THE EYELOCK WHY DON'T YOU!!! MAAAAN, YOU FREAK ME OUT. First With The Knife Holding In The Store Room (WHO HOLDS A KNIFE LIKE THAT!!) And Today, But Since Your So Loyal And Viren's Bandu, And Our NivRen Psychotics Much Discussed Bandu, I Pardon You!! Big smile ...

PB And HL's (Usual Gossip Filled) Phone Calls ...
OMV!!!
PB And HL SERIOUSLY, Do You 2 Like ALWAYS Have SPARE Time On Your Hands?? JAB BHI DEKHO, PHONE PAR GUPSHUP KARTE REHTE HAIN! ...
OMVV!! PB, Just 'Cos Grumpy Face Sid Doesn't Love You, And Pay Attention To You, And Love You, And Flirt With You, And Doesn't But Flowers For You, And Love You, And Be Like Viren ... Urm, Andd ... Did I Mention, LOVES YOU Like Viren, You Feel Jelous??? ... You Good For Nothing Complainer, BE HAPPY FOR YOU SISTER FOR ATLEAST ONCE IN YOUR LIFE! But Then Again, I Don't Blame You PB, I Mean .. COME ON, Viren And Sid? VIREN, LIKE, ANYDAAY!!
And HL Madam, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN "What Did Viren See In Nivi" ... OH JUST SHUT UP. WHAT DID PRATAP SEE IN YOU???? I Mean, You're SO Hopeless, And Give Your Daughter How To Love Your Husband Lessons, And How To Get Your Husband Into Your Trap Lessons, YOU'RE SOOOO SAD. DAMN, PB'S MARRIED, She CAN Think For Herself You Know!!! ... AND By The Way, DON'T YOU EVER DARE POINT A FINGER ON OUR NIVI, OR ELSE, I WILL PERSONALLY COME AND CUT YOUR FINGERS OFF ASWELL, WITH YOUR TOUNGE AND EVERY OTHER BIT OF YOUR BODY THAT YOU CURSE WITH!!! ... YOU ... *Calm Down, BREAAAAATHE* ...

Right, Next ... BS's Room Scene -
Ok, So Here We Have Plastic Face And Moody Face Plotting Away, Or Either Gossiping Or Some Other Crap. ERGGHH ... And BS, Worried About Business, Even In His Illness, Some Strong Man You Are! ... OK Sid, You Grumpy Face Kid, You Had A Smile On Today, But I Still Class You Grumpy Face. Big smile ... Business Back On Track. GOOOOOOOD!! Why, BECAUSE OF VIREN!!! AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! .... And He FINALLY Get's The Credit He Deserves!!! Now Sid, Don't Get Jelous, Good Boy. Good Boys Dont Get Jelous! ...

Viren Taking Nivi Into BS's Room -
OH NIVIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
If Viren's There, WHY Are You Scared For. Man, Dare Even ANYONE Say ANYTHING To You, Viren Will Just Scare Them, I'LL Give The Violent And Cruel Punishment To Them. DON'T YOU WORRY. You Just Goooooooooooooo!!! ...
SO They GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, And Come Into BS's Room. AWWW, Nivi, She Was PROUD When She Heard Her Husband Acheiving Something, May It Be Small. It's The Small Things That Make The BIG Difference!!!
Notice How Viren's Just STARING At Nivi, THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH. Yes Viren, We Know In Which Measures You Love Nivi, But, Ya Know, CONTROL YAAAAAR, Tora Sharam To Kiya Karo! Sab Baite Hai, Kya Sochengay!! ... Ok No, I'm REALLY Sounding Like Nivi Now, Oh Just Continue Admiring Your Wife, Your Life .... BLESS YOU TWO!!! ...
And OMV, THE FACES MOODY AND PLASTIC FACE, LIKE WHY CAN'T YOU TWO JUST GET LOST!!! MELT IN THE SUN OR SOMETHING, Doesn't Plastic Melt When It Gets Like MEGA MEGA Hot? YH SO, PLASTIC FACE. BURNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Moody Can Just Be Deported To Her Origin Of Birth, The Beautiful Scented Farm!!! ... Vaaah, Kya Kushboo Hain!! Confused

Yash's Scene -
Are Yaaaaaaaaaaaaar, JUST CHILL WILL YOU!!!
Botox Face Won't Even Be Able To Make ANY Expression Anyway, SO That Saves You From Looking At His Horror Face.
Meri Baat Maano, Just Go And Chilll!!! ...
I'M Telling You. Listen To Me, I Give GOOD Advise! ...

Nivi's Kitchen Scene -
Right Yes Nivi, The Milk's Burning. Nivi The Milk's Burning. NIVI, THE MILKS BURNING!!! ... OMV!!! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!! ....
Ok Seriously, The Milk Was Burning, It's Not Funny Yaar, What About The Kheer!!! ...
Yes, Nivi, These Questions Only Have One Answer ... You LUUUURRRV Viren ... Even If It's Choori Choori Chupke Chupke ...  
Lmaao, Oh Nivi, You're SUCH A Lucky Girl. And Viren, You Seriously Are One AWESOME Husband! ... Even Round The KITCHEN CORNER, He Stands There, Seeing If His Better Half Is Getting On Fine. Awwww, I LOVE The Masti They Share, It's MEGA Cute! Like 2 Little Kids, WAITING For The Doors Of Freedom To Be Open, So That They Can Run Away Into Their Little World Of Happiness!!

Nivi FINALLY Questions Viren -
It Took Her Guts. It Took Her A Great Step To Be Able To Finally Feel Comfortable In Doing It, And She Finally Did It. She Asked, She Questioned, For Even A LITTLE While, But She Finally Felt Like She Was In Command, She Felt The Right To Ask, That Was My MY Viren, MY Husband, And Something That Belonged To ME, She Finally Plucked The Courage To Question HER Belonging.
And Viren, Likewise, VERY Wisely, (All Part Of His Plan), Got It All Out Of Her.
I Think Viren's Done This Whole Ticket Thing For ONE Reason Only. There Maybe More, But Right Now, The Only One I Can Think Of Is This: Viren Knew That If He Had Asked Nivi Just Like That, To Go On A Honeymoon With Him, She'd Say NO Straight Away. But If He Made A BIG Issue Out Of It, If He Made Her Say Yes In SUCH A Way In Which She'd HAD To Say Yes, And Also Realise Her Love For Him At The SAME Time, Then, It's Like, Aik Teer Se Do Shikaar! ...

AND TADAAAAAAAA!! ... HE DID IT!

And Viren Had To Say All Of Them Emotional Dialouges On Purpose, To Make Nivi Feel Guilty! ... Which She Did. SUPERB Acting Kinshuk. Just AWESOME!!
Man He Looked Like A Defeated And Lost Child, When He Was Saying "Hamaari Holiday" ... Bless Him!!!
But Even In That Acting, He Let Out His Entire Frustration And Let ALL Emotions Lose. The Fact That In The End, Even If He Is The Reason Behind A Person's Happiness, He's ALWAYS Seen Wrong. Man, My Heart ACHED At That Part. Like, REALLY, I Was Touching My Laptop Screen, Where His Cheek Was, And Stroking It Like, NO VIREN, We Guys Don't See You As That. WE DON'T! Please Don't Say That!! ...
(Yes, I'm Weird, I Know Wink )
And With That, PLAN SUCCESFUL! Nivi's Guilt In, Only A Yes To Be Outspoken Out! ...

SidYa Scene-
What Do You Get When You Add A Ungrateful, Impaitent, And A NOT - Understaning PB Of A Wife Who's A NON STOP COMPLAINER, PLUS, A Grumpy Face, But A Seriously Hard Working Dude, Who Cannot Stick Up For Himself?

SidYa. Just Hopeless. Clap
Oh, AND NOW WHAT PROBLEM IS THEIR IN THE BUSINESS? NO, VIREN'S NOT GOING AGAIN!!! ...
HE JUST CAME BACK!

NivRen Bike Scene + Balcony Scene ... AKA, Part 2 Of Mission Honeymoon Consent -
So Viren's "Angry", Or Rather Acting To Be Angry, Is Cleaning His Bike.
Nivi, Guilt Ridden, Finally See's Her Mistake, And Now Knows How She Was In The Wrong, And Now This Time, With Courage Goes To Say Sorry. Completely Normal.
Sponging, Polishing, EVERY Act Denied By Viren (MERI BIKE KO HAAATH BHI MAT LAGANA!!!). The Only Thing Viren Wants In Nivi To Realise The Love And Make Her Feel As Guilty AS Possible. Still Angry, Nivi Knows That His Anger Is Not A Joke Anymore. So She Uses The Same Pipe Technique That He Used, When Nivi Got Frustrated When Viren Horned At Her For Like The 5th Time! She Does This, This Time, And Laughs. Viren, Notice, SUDENNLY Has To Put This STRAIGHT Face On, Even He Was Gonna Burst Out Laughing. Seeing That, And Nivi Seeing That She's Still Not Forgiven, He Takes The Matter Up High, To The Balcony ...
They Say That When Your Angry, You Should Go To A Calm Place And By Seeing God's Creation, Relieve Yourself. Exactly That Happens. Or Acts, Like That Happens.
The Way Viren's Standing, It's Not How A Angry Person Stands. It Was More Of A "I Know Nivi's Gonna Come And Cheer Me Up, And I'm Waiting For Her" Type Of Stand.
Nivi Comes Running, Using ALL The Things Viren Would Use Had She Been Upset Or Angry.
Camera - He Smiled. Even If It Was Tiny, Almost Invisible, But His Lips Widened (That Is Smiling, Right?) ...But Still, He Drags On The Whole Plan Futher. Like No, I Can't Give In Now. So Let's Drag It Till The Flute ... Nivi's Still Finding A Way ... And Now Comes To His "Passion"
Flute - Turns To Look At Her ... "YES, SHE'S FALLING!!" OH CRAP SHE'S TURNING, TURN VIREN, TURRRN!! ... Nivi Approaches, Puts The Flute At The Forefront Of His Mouth, Again His Lips Widen, (I'm SURE That's Called Smiling!). Nevertheless, He's Very Stubborn, SO NOPE, I'm STILL Not Giving In! Nivi Now Knows That Nothing Else Will Work, Until She Doesn't Plead Herself, Its The Only Last Resort She Has Left To Use. He Senses Her Doing Something With Her Hands ... OH CRAP! SHE'S DONE IT, SHE'S PLEADING!!

So Now, You Tell Me, How Can A Person, SOO QUICKLY, SMILE. And Not Just Smile, BUT GRIN, After Being SOOO "Angry" With Someone? If This Wasn't A Pretense, Then What Else Was It?
And That Doesn't End, That He STRAIGHT Away Puts Down His 2 Conditions. Obviously, Not To Make It Too Obvious, And To See Nivi Smile When He's Also Happy, And Not "Angry", He Wants To See Her LAUGH! SMILE!! GRIN!! Which Went From A Smile - 15, Grin - 16, And Laugh - 17!! ... 3 MORE TO GOOOO!! ... Aaaah, Viren Wants To Live EVERY Smile To The Fullest!! ..
Then, The Promise Was Just To Make Nivi Fall Even More, AND Make Her Realise That She HAS To Say Yes Now.
And Obviously, Then He Comes To The Point DIRECT.
DO YOU WANNA COME WITH ME ON VACATION? ...
So Now What ... Only ONE Option Is Left, For Her To Say YES!
Those Dialouges, Man, They Mean Something. Come The End Of Honeymoon, Nivi Will Realise She LOVES Viren. About The "Sood Ghar",UNDERCOVER WORK. This Guy Is SERIOUSLY Very VERY Chaalaak, He Knows When To Take His Next Move, And Knows Exactly How To Execute It!
AND WALAAA, MISSION SUCCESSFUL!
Ok, GOD Knows Where Viren's Gone. To Celebrate? To Start Packing? ... Well, He's One EXCITED Kid!

Precap - NO COMMENT. JUST BE GRATEFUL PB! DAARN!

Edited by FaizaNivRen - 11 January 2011 at 4:20pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushimahix3aashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010Gita97Sofna

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@milee : Sweetie you have to rest, or you will get even more sick !! Lie down for a while and then if you are upto it give your analysis !!
LOLLOL  you think so. Thanks for the concern I think I have to rest otherwise I cannot participate this whole week. Ok Ok I will go but just let me write some points as I won't be doing full on analysis, if I get time later on I will do it.

Anju & Navi as usual awesome analysis and its almost similar to my thinking. The thoughts are same.

Mahi, you better behave sweetheart you are crossing the line of besharmiLOL or else I have to come to NY and get you married pretty fast. Loved your analysis.

Here are my brief thoughts on tonight episode:
1. I like how Viren just by looking at Nivi knows what is going thru her mind. He is very good observer and face reader, and I love how he manages to bring smile on Nivi's face even when she is not in the mood.
2. Hema-Divya scene: Just have to say one thing, the mother is hell bent on ruining her daughters life that is for sure.
3. Dadaji-Sid-Viren: oh How I loved this scene both dadaji and Sid are proud of Viren. And Viren's eyes had that light in them when his dadaji said " you fulfilled your promise I am proud of you" and when he asked about Nivi he was on cloud nine. I loved his entry into the room as if a kid running towards his dadaji. I completely ignored the dragon clan sitting their. I don't know what kind of manners CC has sitting infront of her sasur like that but alas we know she does not have any manners.
Did you all notice when dadaji was praising Nivi both the brothers were really happy. Viren was so lovingly looking at her and Sid was happy with a smile on his face.
4.Yash poor dear, in this young age he has to see all this but don't worry dear everything will be fine. I can understand what you are going thru. Poor dear cannot concentrate on  studies or cannot enjoy his life wiht so much running thru your mind.
5. My awesome threesome: VD-Viren-Nivi. I liked how Nivi was thinking that Viren always tells me everything how come he did not tell me about this. From the porch he has been noticing her and he figured out and wanted to talk to her and when he comes TAyiji. I love this duo tayiji and Beta. They totally rock the way he tells her I will return your bahu and just grabs Nivi's hand takes her away saying Tayiji zabardast karahi hai.LOL
6. NivRen scene: I am with Anju he took her out so that noone listens because he knew she is thinking about the ticket. But if you all noticed for a second he was so happy and content that his wife atlast asked him question. Oh he was waiting for this from so many days. But he completely changed it to his own benefit Kya chalu hai yaar apna Sweetu. And then he was feigning his anger good going Sweetu.Innocent Nivi ko pasa sakthey ho hamein nahi
7. NivRen manoafying: This was done brilliant both of them. Viren was acting but when his wife is so sweet it was really hard for him to keep straight face. I loved this to the core. And at the end Nivi's blushing is cherry on top.

So I better stop if not I willl again fill a page, Navi asked me to take rest but before doing that I want to write on my Sood Brothers mission.
Sorry girls for not giving a good report today.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010xaviaraGita97Sofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index