Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 71)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@shova & milee : my analysis is on page 44

@milee : how are u feeling now sweetie ???
i hope you took plenty of rest !!
Oh thanks dear, didn't I read your analysis in the morning.
Oh no I was working continuous, could not take rest as I had so much pending work from last week. But its ok I will be fine.
Oh the episode was deadly. Not much of the dragon dementors clan shown.LOL
Let me read all analysis and come back

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010xaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by milee1014

Oh girls you are non stop machinesLOL how am I going to read 66 pages now, and I still need to watch episode and write my two reportsLOL.
So please who all did analysis please please direct me their I cannot go thru so many pages now. So please dearies guide me to your analysis. until you give me the directions I will go and watch the episode. Thank you

Hope you are done with your pending work and also took some rest. Mine is on Pg 62.
Hey Anju, almost done but did not take rest but its ok I will be fine I think. But could not wait long so got back to your girls. Let me read the analysis and be right back.

NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Girls, did you see how intently Viren was looking at Nivi when dadaji was talking to her. He figured out something was bothering her during that time as he thought she will be happy and proud of him as he fulfilled his promise that he made to dadaji and he was successful in his work but he did not see that kind of expression on her face. His smile kind of fades during that time. Go and check that scene again.

Yup he was smiling till the time Dadaji told her about his success and she still didn't react, and she was quite even when he says to stay with Viren always, that is when his smile faded away completely.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Girls, did you see how intently Viren was looking at Nivi when dadaji was talking to her. He figured out something was bothering her during that time as he thought she will be happy and proud of him as he fulfilled his promise that he made to dadaji and he was successful in his work but he did not see that kind of expression on her face. His smile kind of fades during that time. Go and check that scene again.
yes i noticed that too anju,as soon as dadaji told nivi about being proud of nivi,viren just turned to her and didnt even look anywhere else just her,he was expecting a proud expression on nivi's but he didnt see anything and just looked on at her and i guess thats when he knew some was seriously bothering her. and the kitchen scene came rite after that so viren must have folowed her and then the confession part. i loved how viren behaved todayBig smile
Wow Shova I was just about to say the same. Hehehehe. I think when he saw Nivi first he knew something was wrong but he brushed it off, but when Nivi didn't react to Dadaji's praise for him, he knew something seriously wrong with his wife. And that's why he dragged her out. (not CC style, Cute Viren Sood style Wink)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushi

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Oh Gosh kya episoda tha yaar simply KILLER DUDE.LOL
Oh my I got to see Viren acting and Nivi manoafying, he tried so hard to keep his face straight poor Sweetu.
I got to see both my Sood brothers one tiptop handsome and the other one Killer cool awesomely handsomeWink
And with today's episode what I got to see, I am sure of my theory about Sood Brothers working together Mission MP TrackingLOL
Sweetu got his wish fulfiled that his wife ask him questions just like typical wife.
Only 1 minute of dragon clans and 2 minutes of brainless dragon clan
woooooohhhooooo I am so happy today, laughing, cougghing and everything. I better stop now.

@ bold : haiiiiiiiiii Milee, Sam ki yaad dila di !! lolzzzzzzzzzzz !!! EmbarrassedLOL

I know milee the episode was indeed a dream come true, lots of NivRen less of the tormentors ! and I would love it too if Sid and Viren are working together to catch the MP !! And if they wrap this MP during HM, then I would be on the top of the world, because they can't continue with it indefinitely !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728gmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by simran728

There's definitely a reason I chose THAT song
Wink
OMG mahi awsome analysis, i know i said this in my other post but i wanna say it again. and jaan i dunno if u read it in the previous thread about ur FF well when i was a silent reader and when u first wrote those FF i used to love reading them and then u stopedCrywhy jaan??do continue writting ur FF ok???
Ok i checked out the songBlushingOMG mahi awsome song choice

Embarrassed
There's a reason that I chose that song... Wink
And thanks di... I think I'll continue writing my FanFics as long as Navz di agrees tp edit them again

Mahi..it was a great song indeed. you know I saw a segment of KM and he said Aamir is his fav hero. so, it was good song bcos he likes Aamir and plus it shows Viren's feelings right now too.

I watched you video too after you added to the main page. 

even i am finding hard to keep with every posts..so please everyone forgive me if I do not reply. Since, I am at work..i step aayway and when i come back..you guys are flying..

like Viren flew from Delhi to Shimla?? sab ko Viren kaa asar ho raha hai !!!

Sorry I'm lost thinking about the honeymoon sequence.
I wish they would have gone on their honeymoon once they both declared their undying love for each other.
I also wish they had gotten married again, this time in front of everyone before going on their honeymoon. 
*sighs*
This is a loveless, consummationless honeymoon.

And thanks, I love the song (not to mention the movie was fabulous) and hehe my Viren Embarrassed

i agree. just to get the MP out..they are forced to go on Honeymoon. I mean Nivi has just started too open to Viren and she needs more time ..what is the point of HM if the heart and souls are not out there and open to accept each other and completely surrender??

SIDYA are like 100 miles behind Nivren also and they are going on HM?? I think Sid might get a 3G card and work from Hotel while DD will go and pamper herself thinking how lucky she is...or how unlucky considering today's epi..

and poor Nivi??? I feel bad for her. I want her to open to Viren much more than today before they go on honeymoon bcos there will be full out romance then..right now she will hold back and it will create MU between them. and we cant blame her because her mind is also occupied.

Okay this is a very besharam thought but what is better for a honeymoon, a HUGE honeymoon hotel suite or a small cozy little room with a tiny bed... you know so you're forced to be close? The small room practically forces intimacy and isn't that what you want during your honeymoon? I mean if it were my honeymoon... I guess a big room isn't bad as long as the bed isn't huge. Cause you know, small bed means less space means more.... closeness Embarrassed
^I know that isn't suited for NivRen just yet but it's a thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But as long as Viren figures out the MP and brings him out especially red-handed, then it will be better not only because Nivi won't have to deal with that crap anymore but look.... Nivi is over Sid. For good. And she is beginning to have more than just a "friendly" feeling for Viren. The only reason all that is at a halt is because this stalker/ MP is after Nivi and that's what's eating at her brain. Now if she wasn't constantly scared and didn't have to constantly deal with that crap, then she could more quicker fall in love with Viren-- well she's already in love with him but the quicker she'd realize it.

As for SiDiv, they are further behind NivRen when it comes to closeness, openness, honesty and communication. Sid tries more for his marriage than how much Divya tries and yet she tries to take all the credit. There is no way Sid can sit and work from the hotel because knowing Divya she will get upset at him for not wanting to go explore and go shopping and sightseeing and what not.
...look how much more understanding Nivi is than Divya, given Sid does more work than Viren, it's because he has more responsibility and Divya doesn't let him deal with the work that he has to do first hand and the only reason she keeps telling Sid to let Viren do more work is because she is jealous of the quality time NivRen get to spend together.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsNivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tamushi

Originally posted by tamushi

will be back after catching up with last 6 pges
Sauji jaanHugOMG long long time since i seen you post,  would always see you press the like button but hardly saw ur post, so how have u been jaan??Was missing you??I am glad u decided to join us again. hope to catch up with u more.

hey Shova Hug
I know its been long time,but I have been here and love ur posts,its just that I totally trust viren and nivren and skip epis when viren is not there.
Btw loved ur answer to Rach's luggage questionLOL, just too good,
aww thanks jaan, lolz my luggage answer LOL i just followed in the foot steps of Rachu's .So now u will be here now naa, dont disspear on us again like u did beofre ok, or i will worry again. i saw alot of times u liking my post and was meaning to PM u but i have short term memory loss so always forgot sorry hun, but i was always thinking where u went lolz. yes it was a pain to see those epi without viren but now its really fun and interesting,i cant wait for their HM which i think will turn into a "catching MP" ground lolz.

Sure hon, Thatnks for caring for me jaan Hug.You are making me feel loved hon, I just love our lttle family here where everyone care and miss each other. And please don't worry as sometimes I get too busy with kids,work and home and just read and do not comment.

Yeah epis without viren lack humour and happiness and full of nivi torture.He is just fresh air full of sweet fragrance of love and full of life.

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
@milee : Sweetie you have to rest, or you will get even more sick !! Lie down for a while and then if you are upto it give your analysis !!

milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index