simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

There's definitely a reason I chose THAT song
Wink
OMG mahi awsome analysis, i know i said this in my other post but i wanna say it again. and jaan i dunno if u read it in the previous thread about ur FF well when i was a silent reader and when u first wrote those FF i used to love reading them and then u stopedCrywhy jaan??do continue writting ur FF ok???
Ok i checked out the songBlushingOMG mahi awsome song choice

Embarrassed
There's a reason that I chose that song... Wink
And thanks di... I think I'll continue writing my FanFics as long as Navz di agrees tp edit them again

Mahi..it was a great song indeed. you know I saw a segment of KM and he said Aamir is his fav hero. so, it was good song bcos he likes Aamir and plus it shows Viren's feelings right now too.

I watched you video too after you added to the main page. 

even i am finding hard to keep with every posts..so please everyone forgive me if I do not reply. Since, I am at work..i step aayway and when i come back..you guys are flying..

like Viren flew from Delhi to Shimla?? sab ko Viren kaa asar ho raha hai !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Navz wow wonderful thoughts as usual jaan. lolz i see ur and anju's thoughts yet again matchLOLyou anju and milee seriously have a serious brainwave connection going on lolz.

I love what u worte and couldnt agree with u more navz.Yes even i saw a lot of hidden mesage today in the epi and i think there is more to the ticket issue then just the HM plan. This is all part of Viren's plan to catch MP and the HL issue, what better way to get MP when they are in a unknown place like u said??I was thinking like this too jaan, at first i was confused about HM coming up so suddenly but now watching the episode make sense and yes i also think sid and viren are both planning something.
this is getting so interesting now, and like the article said slowly we will see some sides of viren in 2011 and today again we saw a glims of viren's insecurites, i cant wait till all is open to us.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tamushi

will be back after catching up with last 6 pges
Sauji jaanHugOMG long long time since i seen you post,  would always see you press the like button but hardly saw ur post, so how have u been jaan??Was missing you??I am glad u decided to join us again. hope to catch up with u more.

hey Shova Hug
I know its been long time,but I have been here and love ur posts,its just that I totally trust viren and nivren and skip epis when viren is not there.
Btw loved ur answer to Rach's luggage questionLOL, just too good,

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Wink
OMG mahi awsome analysis, i know i said this in my other post but i wanna say it again. and jaan i dunno if u read it in the previous thread about ur FF well when i was a silent reader and when u first wrote those FF i used to love reading them and then u stopedCrywhy jaan??do continue writting ur FF ok???

Embarrassed
And thanks di... I think I'll continue writing my FanFics as long as Navz di agrees tp edit them again

Mahi..it was a great song indeed. you know I saw a segment of KM and he said Aamir is his fav hero. so, it was good song bcos he likes Aamir and plus it shows Viren's feelings right now too.

even i am finding hard to keep with every posts..so please everyone forgive me if I do not reply. Since, I am at work..i step aayway and when i come back..you guys are flying..

Sorry I'm lost thinking about the honeymoon sequence.
I wish they would have gone on their honeymoon once they both declared their undying love for each other.
I also wish they had gotten married again, this time in front of everyone before going on their honeymoon. 
*sighs*
This is a loveless, consummationless honeymoon.

And thanks, I love the song (not to mention the movie was fabulous) and hehe my Viren Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

will be back after catching up with last 6 pges
Sauji jaanHugOMG long long time since i seen you post,  would always see you press the like button but hardly saw ur post, so how have u been jaan??Was missing you??I am glad u decided to join us again. hope to catch up with u more.

hey Shova Hug
I know its been long time,but I have been here and love ur posts,its just that I totally trust viren and nivren and skip epis when viren is not there.
Btw loved ur answer to Rach's luggage questionLOL, just too good,
aww thanks jaan, lolz my luggage answer LOL i just followed in the foot steps of Rachu's .So now u will be here now naa, dont disspear on us again like u did beofre ok, or i will worry again. i saw alot of times u liking my post and was meaning to PM u but i have short term memory loss so always forgot sorry hun, but i was always thinking where u went lolz. yes it was a pain to see those epi without viren but now its really fun and interesting,i cant wait for their HM which i think will turn into a "catching MP" ground lolz.

tamushi

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Oh Gosh kya episoda tha yaar simply KILLER DUDE.LOL
Oh my I got to see Viren acting and Nivi manoafying, he tried so hard to keep his face straight poor Sweetu.
I got to see both my Sood brothers one tiptop handsome and the other one Killer cool awesomely handsomeWink
And with today's episode what I got to see, I am sure of my theory about Sood Brothers working together Mission MP TrackingLOL
Sweetu got his wish fulfiled that his wife ask him questions just like typical wife.
Only 1 minute of dragon clans and 2 minutes of brainless dragon clan
woooooohhhooooo I am so happy today, laughing, cougghing and everything. I better stop now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simran728

Wink

Embarrassed

Sorry I'm lost thinking about the honeymoon sequence.
I wish they would have gone on their honeymoon once they both declared their undying love for each other.
I also wish they had gotten married again, this time in front of everyone before going on their honeymoon. 
*sighs*
This is a loveless, consummationless honeymoon.

And thanks, I love the song (not to mention the movie was fabulous) and hehe my Viren Embarrassed

i agree. just to get the MP out..they are forced to go on Honeymoon. I mean Nivi has just started too open to Viren and she needs more time ..what is the point of HM if the heart and souls are not out there and open to accept each other and completely surrender??

SIDYA are like 100 miles behind Nivren also and they are going on HM?? I think Sid might get a 3G card and work from Hotel while DD will go and pamper herself thinking how lucky she is...or how unlucky considering today's epi..

and poor Nivi??? I feel bad for her. I want her to open to Viren much more than today before they go on honeymoon bcos there will be full out romance then..right now she will hold back and it will create MU between them. and we cant blame her because her mind is also occupied.

tamushi

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Girls, did you see how intently Viren was looking at Nivi when dadaji was talking to her. He figured out something was bothering her during that time as he thought she will be happy and proud of him as he fulfilled his promise that he made to dadaji and he was successful in his work but he did not see that kind of expression on her face. His smile kind of fades during that time. Go and check that scene again.
yes i noticed that too anju,as soon as dadaji told nivi about being proud of nivi,viren just turned to her and didnt even look anywhere else just her,he was expecting a proud expression on nivi's but he didnt see anything and just looked on at her and i guess thats when he knew some was seriously bothering her. and the kitchen scene came rite after that so viren must have folowed her and then the confession part. i loved how viren behaved todayBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushixaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index