Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 7)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
thanks simran, : )!

I am thinking of a plot and lets see how it works out!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

What are talking about Suchi, your retreat is fabulous, I am not just saying this, I really enjoy and look forward to your retreat every weekend. Well I wasn't aware of fanfic section in IF until u mentioned it. Do you suggest anyone?

no I went there for the first time
Just read couple and was very happy with their effort !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Hey Payal di! Loved your analysis! Was wonderful! Hug
Than you for liking my new thread. I was worried it would suck horribly since I didn't start a new thread in so long. But because of you and Ketty di and Monica di, I'll keep writing my fanfics. I was just thinking whether to start back from where I left off or start all over again. AND I am feeling much better. Oh and if you haven't read my analysis, it's on page 146 of the last thread I believe Smile

I would like you to continue from where you left as I really want to know how you would have shape up NivRen's love story, but it is up to you as it's your creation. Big smile

Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by mahix3

Hey Payal di! Loved your analysis! Was wonderful! Hug
Than you for liking my new thread. I was worried it would suck horribly since I didn't start a new thread in so long. But because of you and Ketty di and Monica di, I'll keep writing my fanfics. I was just thinking whether to start back from where I left off or start all over again. AND I am feeling much better. Oh and if you haven't read my analysis, it's on page 146 of the last thread I believe Smile

I would like you to continue from where you left as I really want to know how you would have shape up NivRen's love story, but it is up to you as it's your creation. Big smile

I'm not that great at writing but I'll do as you want but warning, my NivRen love story would be shaped in a completely different manner.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

RACHU..how are you?? I am so proud of you. You wrote so many thoughts and also some best ones today. My FAv is this one.

See Nivi and Sid both asked question to VD only:
    SID WHAT Mistake I did to get this punishment
  1. Nivi Koi kissi se itna pyar kaise kar sakta hai

Viren is answer to both he is continously showing Sid what are his mistakes and continuosly showing Nivi ke koi kissi se kaise itna pyar kar sakta hai.

Thanks Simran for liking my thoughts as I thought of them today and when YD compared both it came to my mind randomly

Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks to Ketty di I was able to learn how to post a YouTube video properly on the thread posts and so I have updated the introduction of this thread with the song. Go listen to it! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Payal meri jaan.. Beautiful analysis yaar.. U dissect the expressions n actions in so detail dat it makes me feel seeing d scene again dat too more intense.. And i too noticed his shoes..

Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Ok girls good night going to sleep will chat tomorrow

Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index