India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 69)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Rachu i replied to ur lauggage question and now u r ignoring meCry I am so hurt.Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by mahix3

There's definitely a reason I chose THAT song
Wink
OMG mahi awsome analysis, i know i said this in my other post but i wanna say it again. and jaan i dunno if u read it in the previous thread about ur FF well when i was a silent reader and when u first wrote those FF i used to love reading them and then u stopedCrywhy jaan??do continue writting ur FF ok???
Ok i checked out the songBlushingOMG mahi awsome song choice

Embarrassed
There's a reason that I chose that song... Wink
And thanks di... I think I'll continue writing my FanFics as long as Navz di agrees tp edit them again

Sure sweetie, anytime !!! *hugs*

tamushimahix3simran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@shova & milee : my analysis is on page 44

@milee : how are u feeling now sweetie ???
i hope you took plenty of rest !!
wow thanks navz, will read it now.love u.

tamushisimran728xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Rachu i replied to ur lauggage question and now u r ignoring meCry I am so hurt.Cry
I replied JaanCryCry check the previous page again I told I was laughing at you replies jaanuLOL

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

YD I can agree but Jawaher is planner himself as office frauds only he can plan and house frauds Chanchal so we can keep Royal dependent foursome and in that case BS won't come in that category for long as he will be perfectly alright soon then he will come only person as Royal independent, then Royal dependent trio (YD-S-D), Royal evil duo (JAAL) and unprivelaged innocent trio (VD-V-N) who is shown as culprit most of time.  

ROFLShova what the answers that's why I love you so much. I was rofling through out
ROFLROFLROFLlove this royal independent and th eroyal dependant trio theory ROFLROFLROFL
Wow again rachu me and u posted at the same time, i was thinking u ignored my answers but now i see this. thanks rachu, jaan i want more of ur theories now plz, i love to read them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

This house is divided in 3 compartments right now

Royal dependent trio: Dadaji physically weak dependent right now on others and Sidya mentally weak can't see everything happening under their nose and dependent and puppets in hands of HL, CC and YD.

Royal evil trio: JAAL and YD. Manipulate others in their favor and evil plotters  

Unprivelaged innocent trio: does everything to please evil trio but gets nothing insults in result

OMG...hilarious.. Rachu, how do you come up with all these thoughts.. loved it as it is absolutely true.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Oh girls you are non stop machinesLOL how am I going to read 66 pages now, and I still need to watch episode and write my two reportsLOL.
So please who all did analysis please please direct me their I cannot go thru so many pages now. So please dearies guide me to your analysis. until you give me the directions I will go and watch the episode. Thank you

Hope you are done with your pending work and also took some rest. Mine is on Pg 62.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Girls, did you see how intently Viren was looking at Nivi when dadaji was talking to her. He figured out something was bothering her during that time as he thought she will be happy and proud of him as he fulfilled his promise that he made to dadaji and he was successful in his work but he did not see that kind of expression on her face. His smile kind of fades during that time. Go and check that scene again.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728NivRenDeewanitamushiScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index