NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 68)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

There's definitely a reason I chose THAT song
Wink
OMG mahi awsome analysis, i know i said this in my other post but i wanna say it again. and jaan i dunno if u read it in the previous thread about ur FF well when i was a silent reader and when u first wrote those FF i used to love reading them and then u stopedCrywhy jaan??do continue writting ur FF ok???
Ok i checked out the songBlushingOMG mahi awsome song choice

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Oh girls you are non stop machinesLOL how am I going to read 66 pages now, and I still need to watch episode and write my two reportsLOL.
So please who all did analysis please please direct me their I cannot go thru so many pages now. So please dearies guide me to your analysis. until you give me the directions I will go and watch the episode. Thank you

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Wow mahi and moni great analysis jaans. I loved it. you girls always go in such details especially with viren lolz. I really lovd both of your analysis and i so wish i could write like you girls lolz, wonderful, just reading it brings a smile on my face lolz

@Navz- hi darlz, which page is your analysis/thoughts of todays epi on?? I think i missed your post,i really wanna read what u wrote so if u dont mind plz give me the pg number thanksBig smile

Awwhw di, your writing is fabulous too!
And about Moni di.... I think she's trying to steal my Viren Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Oh girls you are non stop machinesLOL how am I going to read 66 pages now, and I still need to watch episode and write my two reportsLOL.
So please who all did analysis please please direct me their I cannot go thru so many pages now. So please dearies guide me to your analysis. until you give me the directions I will go and watch the episode. Thank you

PAGE 5O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by mahix3

There's definitely a reason I chose THAT song
Wink
OMG mahi awsome analysis, i know i said this in my other post but i wanna say it again. and jaan i dunno if u read it in the previous thread about ur FF well when i was a silent reader and when u first wrote those FF i used to love reading them and then u stopedCrywhy jaan??do continue writting ur FF ok???
Ok i checked out the songBlushingOMG mahi awsome song choice

Embarrassed
There's a reason that I chose that song... Wink
And thanks di... I think I'll continue writing my FanFics as long as Navz di agrees tp edit them again

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

This house is divided in 3 compartments right now

Royal dependent trio: Dadaji physically weak dependent right now on others and Sidya mentally weak can't see everything happening under their nose and dependent and puppets in hands of HL, CC and YD.

Royal evil trio: JAAL and YD. Manipulate others in their favor and evil plotters  

Unprivelaged innocent trio: does everything to please evil trio but gets nothing insults in result
Perfect Rach, couldn't agree more. You know what I also see YD as being manipulated by CC and JW, I never seen her plotting anything. Plotting is always CC's expertise. Others simply follow her.
I agree with ketty, Rachu excellent compartments lolz. But where does Nivi and viren go into?? or do they not have one lolz.
And yes ketty i also cant see YD manipulating CC or JW rather those 2 manupulate her lolz, yet she thinks she is the best,uff, look at how she was sitting on that chair in dadji's room, i felt really sorry for the chairs that were sat  on by CC and YD.

tamushisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
@shova & milee : my analysis is on page 44

@milee : how are u feeling now sweetie ???
i hope you took plenty of rest !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
YD I can agree but Jawaher is planner himself as office frauds only he can plan and house frauds Chanchal so we can keep Royal dependent foursome and in that case BS won't come in that category for long as he will be perfectly alright soon then he will come only person as Royal independent, then Royal dependent trio (YD-S-D), Royal evil duo (JAAL) and unprivelaged innocent trio (VD-V-N) who is shown as culprit most of time.  

ROFLShova what the answers that's why I love you so much. I was rofling through out

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 11 January 2011 at 2:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728gmann2010xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index