Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 67)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
@Anju Jaannn I loveeddd ur analysiss dear . lovelyyy n wonderfulll . loveddd it

@navzz aggre wid u Navzz ki Viren is a passionate n obessive guy n he surelyy havn't allow any1 2 touch his lovelyy  n hott bike .

Okkk Gals now i m offffff . lovvv u all . will meet u tomm.byeeeeeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
will be back after catching up with last 6 pges
mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by mahix3

Page 5O sweetie Smile
thanks mahi will read it shortly, so happy Big smile.how r u jaanu??how is ur yummy viren doing??what new thoughts did u come up with now lolz.LOL

Okay di!
I'm okay but my stomach acts very mean to me sometimes! As for my yummy Viren.. he's sexier than ever. As for new thoughts.. I posted the shuhaag raat song on page 55... whether it's for Nivi and Viren or Viren and me Embarrassed
aww so sorry to hear ur not 100%. wow mahi jannu now u r seriously gone crazy with ur yummy viren thoughts lolz,ok let me check out ur video

There's definitely a reason I chose THAT song
Wink

tamushi

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Wow mahi and moni great analysis jaans. I loved it. you girls always go in such details especially with viren lolz. I really lovd both of your analysis and i so wish i could write like you girls lolz, wonderful, just reading it brings a smile on my face lolz

@Navz- hi darlz, which page is your analysis/thoughts of todays epi on?? I think i missed your post,i really wanna read what u wrote so if u dont mind plz give me the pg number thanksBig smile

tamushi

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
This house is divided in 3 compartments right now

Royal dependent trio: Dadaji physically weak dependent right now on others and Sidya mentally weak can't see everything happening under their nose and dependent and puppets in hands of HL, CC and YD.

Royal evil trio: JAAL and YD. Manipulate others in their favor and evil plotters  

Unprivelaged innocent trio: does everything to please evil trio but gets nothing insults in result

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728gmann2010anjubala

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

will be back after catching up with last 6 pges
Sauji jaanHugOMG long long time since i seen you post,  would always see you press the like button but hardly saw ur post, so how have u been jaan??Was missing you??I am glad u decided to join us again. hope to catch up with u more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

This house is divided in 3 compartments right now

Royal dependent trio: Dadaji physically weak dependent right now on others and Sidya mentally weak can't see everything happening under their nose and dependent and puppets in hands of HL, CC and YD.

Royal evil trio: JAAL and YD. Manipulate others in their favor and evil plotters  

Unprivelaged innocent trio: does everything to please evil trio but gets nothing insults in result
Perfect Rach, couldn't agree more. You know what I also see YD as being manipulated by CC and JW, I never seen her plotting anything. Plotting is always CC's expertise. Others simply follow her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

hey my sweetpie, gosh each time i leave for a few hours i have alot to catch up to.
Ok so who has written an analysis that i havnt read??want page number lolz. sorry i always seem to ask for page numbers of analysis but what can i do when i log in i have like 30pg to read all the time and i get so impatient to read the analysis so as soon as i open my eyes i come online to read the analyisis first then slowly i catch up. So did navz,anju,milee,moni,faiza,payal,ketty,mahi,rachu,ashvuu give their analysis yet if so please if u dont mind give me the page number thanksBig smile.
Oh my in the tension of missing out on analysis i forgot to say Hi . so how is everyone??what discussion is going on now after such an awsome episode???

Page 5O sweetie Smile

Mahi...wow wow wow...you have out done urself with today's analysis. ..its even better than the intro you gave yesterday....Too Good babe. please give us analysis everyday. keep up the good work. 

in your analysis...i see so many colors...kitne passion se tum lekhti ho..apana pura dil daal ke lekhti ho...wow...there is just sooo much innocence (good way..like nivi) and naughtiness (like viren) and truth (like niviren) and purity (like niviren) and gussa (like Viren's anger yday while confrontation)...everything in your analysis. thanks. smile Big smile

Awwwh di! I love the way you always compliment my work, makes me feel like I'm doing a good job. Thanks Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index