gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

@ navz I agree , remember the gift he put,

so that she can ask him , for whom the gift was.

One thing confused me was why did he say, he thought she is not like typical wives but her doubting him, has made her like everyone else.

Is that a complaint
or
happiness hidden behind fake anger?

suchi that was happiness, because he wants her to act like a typical wife, to ask him questions, to care, to feel something, because only when you get hurt, or angry at someone's doing that means you love him, that is why every time she ignored the gift and told him that she doesn't wanna know it hurt him ! That was hurt, this was plain acting ! The only time he was not acting tonight was when he said that 'In the end everyone things wrong of me' and he didn't say it because he thought Nivi thought the same of him or he was hurt by her questioning him, it was just one more of his insecurities coming out, which have been coming out very frequently. He always says things like this in such a way that Nivi gets aware of his insecurities and pain without him directly telling her !!

Yes Navz I again agree with you on the part that is bold. This is what I wrote in my analysis too that he showed his insecurity and vulnerability by saying this and Nivi heard it and felt bad and guilty that she is among those who hurt him..

Badmaash sweetu ne purey mauka ka faida uthaya aur apni biwi ko achha ullu banaya.

I saw that scene three times so far, now I can see clearly that he was acting except that one line when you can see him clearly hurt. This guy knows how to shake his wife, Nivi was clearly upset that her questioning made him mad. Poor girl couldn't stand a chance.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafananjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Simran on your sincere request Kitchen is mostly for NivRen chedchar and sometime masti between loving and cute trio Vandana-Viren-Nivi poor things I think kitchen is most peaceful area for these three as 2 dragonwires are prevented to enter this areas or storeroom confession zone of NivRen but now has become stalking place, Their room mostly its consoling room Nivi comes tensed and Viren consoling her all the time what else.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728gmann2010anjubalaxaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
@Payal - How are you? yes dear, it's been awhile. I think sometimes I get immersed in catching up the pages and miss out on the ongoing discussion and sometimes just read quitely.I understand, how difficult to stay away from here even in officeBig smile. you are doing amazing summaries/analysis of epis and I just love them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanixaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

@ navz I agree , remember the gift he put,

so that she can ask him , for whom the gift was.

One thing confused me was why did he say, he thought she is not like typical wives but her doubting him, has made her like everyone else.

Is that a complaint
or
happiness hidden behind fake anger?

suchi that was happiness, because he wants her to act like a typical wife, to ask him questions, to care, to feel something, because only when you get hurt, or angry at someone's doing that means you love him, that is why every time she ignored the gift and told him that she doesn't wanna know it hurt him ! That was hurt, this was plain acting ! The only time he was not acting tonight was when he said that 'In the end everyone things wrong of me' and he didn't say it because he thought Nivi thought the same of him or he was hurt by her questioning him, it was just one more of his insecurities coming out, which have been coming out very frequently. He always says things like this in such a way that Nivi gets aware of his insecurities and pain without him directly telling her !!

Yes Navz I again agree with you on the part that is bold. This is what I wrote in my analysis too that he showed his insecurity and vulnerability by saying this and Nivi heard it and felt bad and guilty that she is among those who hurt him..

Badmaash sweetu ne purey mauka ka faida uthaya aur apni biwi ko achha ullu banaya.

I just read your analysis sweetie and you were brilliant, I swear it was like reaidng my own thoughts !! I didn't give a huge analysis tonight, just the basic thoughts about NivRen and Viren's reaction, and my prediction, but had i given a scene by scene analysis it would have been like yours ! Agreed with your post 100% !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushianjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Ketty Viren is a loner, and people like that are usually very possessive about the people and the things they love and emotionally attached are. I'm sure Viren must not let anyone, touch his bike except Nivi ofcourse !!

Navz I can relate to that, I am a loner too, and I get possessive about most of my stuff too. 

NivRenDeewanitamushixaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
@simran, @Navzz, @Keety , @rach,@Payal thankk u guyzzzzz thanxxxxxx alottttttt for lovngg my anlysis . I  m nt at all a gd writtter so wht comes in my heart i write it. .but u gals r soo soo kind 2 me . thanxxxxxx lott .lovvvvvvvv u .

@rach jaaann Mera KInny/Viren hamesha hi colorful n hottttttt n sexyyyyyy lagta h varna Pink on any guy . Cn u imagine other then kinny who cn look soo hoott in pink also . n tht jeans folded like capriee broghtt more hott ness in tht
n abt ur luggage ques .d answer is VIREN SOOD id d guy jisko kapdo ki koi kami nahi toh may b he is taking wid him in extra heeeeee .jokes apart . But he n sid were gong for meeting n u don't know hu much or hu many days u hav 2 stay there so they took more clothes wid them

@Keetty Yes dear i noticed it ki Viren's bike changed . Infact i wrote it in my analysis also .heheee .

tamushisimran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Navz here I am not talking about that I also believe Viren is not stalker I am sure of it but I was talking about their luggage. You didn't commented about that what you think about their luggage why they keep such a huge bag with themLOL. OK now I can understand as Sid was finally going away from the Divya and planning to stay indelhi for atleast 2-3 weeks so that he will be at peace as PB wouldn't be bothering him. Viren he knew he will convince Nivi for the holiday so he sent his bag before hand so that when they will go it will be filled with Nivi clothes so he and he also got the idea that DivSid will also join them so DivSid will have a huge luggage leaving less space for Nivi luggage too forget about his so he sent his clothes before hand to Goa isn't itLOL
ROFLRachu u answered ur lagguage question perfectly. I actually love ur question . It is true naa that sid seems to pack so much stuff for such a short trip and viren packs tiny ammount lolz. I guess viren knows he cant stay away from nivi for that long so he was only packing to show nivi, but i dont think he needed to pack as he didnt even stay for that long.

Ok so sid packs so much cause he plans to run away from PB but alas viren haad to ruin his plan and look at the way he walked in his room with such a huge suitcase all sad,poor guys plan go ruined. Did u notice today when PB said she was thinking of going away for a while , sid's face lit up and he was soo happy, he was probebly thinking "finally my brainless wife who gets tired by doing nothing is deciding to leave this place"ROFLROFLBut poor dude again his happiness was crushed when he heard even he had to go. I think this time sid will pack more luggage and decide to run away foreverROFL.

And Viren knows this running away plan of sid's so he knows that there wont be space for his and nivi's luggage so he sent his small tiny bag allready to goa thats why we didnt see him bring it in the house. Besides it will been good naa to have few clothes between Nivren and they can share themBlushingOk here i go again behshaaram  thoughts lolz. but it will be awsome nivi waring some of viren's clothes lolz cause i guess since now Divsid are going with them even she wont have any space to pack her clothes so eventually she has to wear viren's clothes ROFLROFL

Ok rachu i gave ur answers lolz i know i went quite crazy with my reply lolz.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by tamushi

Yupp It's too quite here.
where are you - Navz,Anju,Millie,Rach,Ketty,Zarmeen,Suchi,Shova,Aashvee,Sanju,Sneha,Payal,Simran,mittu,mew and everyone ? sorry whose names I missed.

I think everyone went to Nivren Honeymoon land even before themLOL
Hi Sauji, it's been a long time sweetie. How r u? I just can't get enough of today's episode and you know i think everyone is tired of predicting when CTs just do totally opposite of what we are thinking. LOL And today there weren't many scene when we can get boil with anger and vent out furiously. LOL So everyone is in NivRen dreamland today.

Hi ketty,
sorry had to step out.
yes its been quite sometime.I am good and enjoying snow in atlanta as I was tellling Mahi earlier.

I know todays episode was really good, I just love how nivren understand eachother and how Viren instictively knew that something was bothering Nivi and how easily Nivi shared her concern and confronted him.I hope they continue to be like this only.

I know today epi was such a stress buster from last weeks nerve wrecking episodes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafangmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index