NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 65)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@shovuuu Heyyyy jannnnnnnn hu r u my swwetss. missedd u alotttttttt . where r u dis days my jaan ? n did u watch 2dy's dhasu n magical epi ? Nivren rockedd yaar

Jaan my analysis is on pg 53 . lovvvvvvvvvvv u
Aww thanks jaan, yes i havnt been able to fid myself time to sit and chat with u guys so i just come and go now days lolz. And how can i miss todays epi jaan, i watched it and loved it.
Ok now will read your analysis rite awayBig smile
CryCryCryCry Shovu tujse maine ek question poocha aur woh bhi tune ignore kar diya
Rachu how can u think like this of meCry?? I am in the process of replying sweets, i can never ignore youHugBut i love it how u get all mad when no one replys to ur post, mabye i should ignore u a bit more so i can enjoy myself naa??WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Viren was looking too colorful today pink tshirt, blue jeans, brown jacket and purple shoes. Its look like he wears clothes as what comes his way without too much thinking. Though he looked cute but his clothes shows his carelessness towards his dressing. Though he knows he will look good in whatever he wears and that is true though he really looks amazing in whatever he wears Embarrassedand Whereas Sid is organised he always have proper dressing like coat pant and proper shoes and not everything is perfect way he definitely lived his life royally before the marriage problem. 
Wow Rach I was just thinking that while watching that last part. Pink tshirt, purple shoe and shocks. Like it says it takes a man to pull off that. LOL Even dressing of these two brother shows a contrast between their personalities. Poor Sid so well organized and he may be living royally before marriage but after marriage his life is a royal mess. 

And Nivi is very organized, all the time she is folding and arranging closet, so this is another reason that it is good, Sid and Nivi didn't get married. I always feels that marriage is perfect when you have balance, so Viren's messiness is balanced by Nivi's organized ways. You can see how organized Nivi is by looking at how she did during VD birthday preparation and also about dadaji's medicines. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

Waise guys I told you na they will show same senario with Sid and Viren where Nivi will question both of them and see how both of them tackled her. When Nivi questioned Sid he became furious show I am the only one supporting you you are blaming me and are you mad making Nivi run away from there feeling really bad lonely crying and Viren also told her he is doing all this for her and she is blaming him but instead of calling him mad he just twist the things that I become bad in eyes of others making Nivi not only feeling bad for him that why she suspected him but to come after him and manofy him. How can I think this guy is not intelligent he knows how to tackle his wife coolly. I must say he is the best for Nivi who can bring every shade of Nivi out in open.

True Rach. Poor thing felt so bad that even went to help him clean his bike, don't understand why he all the time cleaning his bike, Naukar kaha hai yaar iss ghar ke? I know guys like to do this sort of stuff themselves but every other day?
Ketty Sood house me har kaam ke liye ek jagah hai Jaise BT table for all insults and sarcastic comment, hall all the confrontaion, Porch for chanchal dragging Nivi and Viren rescuing, so Bike cleaning for romantic date or Honeymoon setting (So this is the best place that's why he cleans his bike so regularly)
Rachu this is the best answer anyone has given ROFL

wow Rachu..kya thought process hai?? and kya explanation hai!!  

please ab storeroom, kitchen, and Nivren BD par bhi ek comment maar do??? plz..sweety!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

sometimes I wonder if there are people who are so greedy and selfish.

God has been very kind to me by providing good people around me!

Yes Suchi. I have experienced it first hand. Money changes everything... Touchwood that you have been lucky to always have good people around you.

NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010xaviaraSofna

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Page 5O sweetie Smile
thanks mahi will read it shortly, so happy Big smile.how r u jaanu??how is ur yummy viren doing??what new thoughts did u come up with now lolz.LOL

Okay di!
I'm okay but my stomach acts very mean to me sometimes! As for my yummy Viren.. he's sexier than ever. As for new thoughts.. I posted the shuhaag raat song on page 55... whether it's for Nivi and Viren or Viren and me Embarrassed
aww so sorry to hear ur not 100%. wow mahi jannu now u r seriously gone crazy with ur yummy viren thoughts lolz,ok let me check out ur video

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Viren was looking too colorful today pink tshirt, blue jeans, brown jacket and purple shoes. Its look like he wears clothes as what comes his way without too much thinking. Though he looked cute but his clothes shows his carelessness towards his dressing. Though he knows he will look good in whatever he wears and that is true though he really looks amazing in whatever he wears Embarrassedand Whereas Sid is organised he always have proper dressing like coat pant and proper shoes and not everything is perfect way he definitely lived his life royally before the marriage problem. 
Wow Rach I was just thinking that while watching that last part. Pink tshirt, purple shoe and shocks. Like it says it takes a man to pull off that. LOL Even dressing of these two brother shows a contrast between their personalities. Poor Sid so well organized and he may be living royally before marriage but after marriage his life is a royal mess. 

And Nivi is very organized, all the time she is folding and arranging closet, so this is another reason that it is good, Sid and Nivi didn't get married. I always feels that marriage is perfect when you have balance, so Viren's messiness is balanced by Nivi's organized ways. You can see how organized Nivi is by looking at how she did during VD birthday preparation and also about dadaji's medicines. 

That is why it is said "Opposite poles attract each other". NiVren compliment each other as they are opposite personalities.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushixaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

@ navz I agree , remember the gift he put,

so that she can ask him , for whom the gift was.

One thing confused me was why did he say, he thought she is not like typical wives but her doubting him, has made her like everyone else.

Is that a complaint
or
happiness hidden behind fake anger?

suchi that was happiness, because he wants her to act like a typical wife, to ask him questions, to care, to feel something, because only when you get hurt, or angry at someone's doing that means you love him, that is why every time she ignored the gift and told him that she doesn't wanna know it hurt him ! That was hurt, this was plain acting ! The only time he was not acting tonight was when he said that 'In the end everyone things wrong of me' and he didn't say it because he thought Nivi thought the same of him or he was hurt by her questioning him, it was just one more of his insecurities coming out, which have been coming out very frequently. He always says things like this in such a way that Nivi gets aware of his insecurities and pain without him directly telling her !!

Yes Navz I again agree with you on the part that is bold. This is what I wrote in my analysis too that he showed his insecurity and vulnerability by saying this and Nivi heard it and felt bad and guilty that she is among those who hurt him..

Badmaash sweetu ne purey mauka ka faida uthaya aur apni biwi ko achha ullu banaya.

NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

hey my sweetpie, gosh each time i leave for a few hours i have alot to catch up to.
Ok so who has written an analysis that i havnt read??want page number lolz. sorry i always seem to ask for page numbers of analysis but what can i do when i log in i have like 30pg to read all the time and i get so impatient to read the analysis so as soon as i open my eyes i come online to read the analyisis first then slowly i catch up. So did navz,anju,milee,moni,faiza,payal,ketty,mahi,rachu,ashvuu give their analysis yet if so please if u dont mind give me the page number thanksBig smile.
Oh my in the tension of missing out on analysis i forgot to say Hi . so how is everyone??what discussion is going on now after such an awsome episode???

Page 5O sweetie Smile

Mahi...wow wow wow...you have out done urself with today's analysis. ..its even better than the intro you gave yesterday....Too Good babe. please give us analysis everyday. keep up the good work. 

in your analysis...i see so many colors...kitne passion se tum lekhti ho..apana pura dil daal ke lekhti ho...wow...there is just sooo much innocence (good way..like nivi) and naughtiness (like viren) and truth (like niviren) and purity (like niviren) and gussa (like Viren's anger yday while confrontation)...everything in your analysis. thanks. smile Big smile

NivRenDeewanitamushimahix3xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index