Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahix3 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gmann2010

That is Anju, she lives in NJ too and works in New York City. Snow is going in full speed, how much we are expecting?

@Zarmeen How r u sweetie? did you get your X-ray? is everything ok?

LOL.. I was washing some plates in my kitchen (because the snow got me hungry <--don't ask LOL) and I remembered that it was Anju di because she was the one who said we should meet up since we all live so close. Hmm now that I think about it, not such a bad idea. 

But the snow is beyond full speed!
New Jersey is supposed to get 4-8 inches, 1O inches the max. 
My area is supposed to get 12-18 inches.
Apparently it'll snow until late tomorrow!
This is insane! INSANE!!
It looks beautiful but seriously!
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Sauji your are back. So what's going on? I am enjoying snow storm. It's good to be inside, it just started falling harder.

@Shanthi How r u? I don't think we met before. I am Ketty.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ashvee meri Jaanu kya analysis hai I loved it to the core Dragon mother allegator mother omg I love you so much and your analysis is always out of the world. I was laughing throughout the analysis specially 24/7 survillance learned from his mother. I just loved it loved it loved itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mahix3 thumbnail
No one is talking!
Is anyone here?
If no one is here,
then I'll have no other option
but to go outside and dance
in the snow barefoot!

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey I am here and don't even dare to dance in snow barefoot
gmann2010 thumbnail
Mahi it's almost midnight  r you crazy? 😲 Sweetie start a topic we pitch in. Right now nothing comes to mind. I was re watching today's scenes and admiring how chalu Viren Sood is. πŸ˜†
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
me too girls.. I was watching the episode again.. I loved it..
Mahi it is me who asked you that we all should meet...And you are not going out in the snow and that too barefoot....Arey apne Viren ka kuch to khayal karo...bimar pad gayi to uska kya hoga??

Hi Rachna, Ketty..I see you are here too..

I loved Aashvee's analysis..she is our comic writer...From where she gets all these words yaar...
gmann2010 thumbnail
One question to whoever is online: We saw Viren calling Nivi the morning whole drama about dragging Nivi to doc happened. That means was he talking to her from Shimla? I am really confused, the day Viren left to Delhi, everybody except Nivi went to HL and very next day that stupid drama happened so how come Viren was in Shimla one day earlier? Can someone help me understand when Viren did his work in delhi?

Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
OK girls, tell me what do you think will happen tomorrow? Will Viren go and get permission for trip tomorrow..that is why Sid also thought of going on HM??? Do you think he and DD will hear Viren asking for the permission from the family?
anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

One question to whoever is online: We saw Viren calling Nivi the morning whole drama about dragging Nivi to doc happened. That means was he talking to her from Shimla?

Yes I guess so... And he was standing next to car. So here is what I think - He drove by car only from Delhi to Shimla but he bought the train ticket too so as to plan this whole thing - the way he kept the ticket he made sure that Nivi sees it. Then when she questions him he will behave this way and will make her agree to go on vacation. This is all his plan to kill 2 birds with 1 stone - taking MP out of Shimla to this location where Viren can get him and to make Nivi realize her feelings for him and say it to him. He is very shrewd and devised this whole act.