Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahix3 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Sweetie I am still here, I just went out in my terrace too to see how fast snow is falling, I love snow falls, it looks really beautiful right now. I also like dancing in rain but never danced in snow, played snow ball fights a lot though. 😆

Di, where do you live again? If I remember correctly, Sauji di lives in Atlanta. Atlanta got five inches of snow and the whole city shut down and right now it's snowing soo hard. Like crazy but it looks so beautiful.

I came downstairs and went to my front porch and danced in the snow. Hehe. I went barefoot, only wearing a tshirt and sweats. I'm a bit cold now hehe. I love when  the snow falls but then the next day I hate it cause by than, it's dirty and yeah.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahix3

Di, where do you live again? If I remember correctly, Sauji di lives in Atlanta. Atlanta got five inches of snow and the whole city shut down and right now it's snowing soo hard. Like crazy but it looks so beautiful.

I came downstairs and went to my front porch and danced in the snow. Hehe. I went barefoot, only wearing a tshirt and sweats. I'm a bit cold now hehe. I love when  the snow falls but then the next day I hate it cause by than, it's dirty and yeah.

I live right across the river from New York city, I live in Jersey City (exchange place). Sweetie you will catch a cold like that. Be careful.
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

hey Sauji, am so thrilled to hear from you jaan🤗
Awww, I agree with what you have said but I wish you would come and post everyday, so even if we are not on at the same time, we can still chat, just like now...😆 And thanks for that awesome compliment. You are too kind. I just follow rachu's lead. All her posts are so much fun to read. Look at her luggage post today. I can't stop laughing.😆

Oh! and I have a question. I've never flown into Hartsfield Jackson before. Would you think that an hour and 45 minutes is sufficient for a transit from an international flight to a domestic flight? Would you know? I just read that you live in ATL, so thought I'd ask you. I'll be all alone, and I'm always scared of big and busy airports. And HJ has been the busiest airport consistently for the past three or four years, I believe.😆 Hope I'm not bothering you. I could ask around but first hand info from a local is always the best I think😳Thanks so much jaan.🤗

Immigration check up and baggage claim  - would take at least 1 hour and transitioning to domestic flight that would be 20mins. so  1h and 45mins should be ok if flight is on time and immigration check up line and check up itself ain't  too long, otherwise it would be too tight schedule.It's not bother hon, it's pleasure to be any help 🤗

for compliments - welcome and you deserve them.🤗>I know Rach, she is our official cheer/lightheartedconversation leader 😃except when she has to unload all her negative thoughts which bug her due to rumours/articles/interviews/precaps.
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

I live right across the river from New York city, I live in Jersey City (exchange place). Sweetie you will catch a cold like that. Be careful.

Ohhh you live so close to me! Who else was the one that lived by us? I remember two Dis that live by me, around New York City and you're one of them but who was the other? And the snow is falling sooo quickly! I went outside and danced in the snow a few minutes ago and I just check outside and my footprints are gone already! 😲

A lot of snow.
And fast.
Beautiful though.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello Girls: How i everybody doing? Is anybody online
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Hello Girls: How i everybody doing? Is anybody online

I'm here sweetie!
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Mahi, Zarmeen,ketty and I think Aashvee is off to bed and anyone out there.🤗

Zarmeen, how are you , missed you🤗
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahix3

Ohhh you live so close to me! Who else was the one that lived by us? I remember two Dis that live by me, around New York City and you're one of them but who was the other? And the snow is falling sooo quickly! I went outside and danced in the snow a few minutes ago and I just check outside and my footprints are gone already! 😲

A lot of snow.
And fast.
Beautiful though.

That is Anju, she lives in NJ too and works in New York City. Snow is going in full speed, how much we are expecting?

@Zarmeen How r u sweetie? did you get your X-ray? is everything ok?

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Hey Simu🤗🤗🤗🤗have we met before? I'm Aashvee. Every ay I fall more and more in love with these two. Pata nahi, mera kya hoga😍😆

Hi Aashvee I'm Shanthi. We have not met but I've read all your wonderful posts as I'm usually a silent member
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamushi

Hi Mahi, Zarmeen,ketty and I think Aashvee is off to bed and anyone out there.🤗

Zarmeen, how are you , missed you🤗

Hey Sauji di... I'm wideeeeee awake!! Sauji di, you're the one from Atlanta right? I'm having an off moment lol.