Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 63)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hey Shova darling how r u? sorry sweetie no analysis from me today, every time I tried to concentrate on episode I drift away in dreamland. Scenes are so damn perfect why you want to spoil with my analysis dear. If you have any doubt about Viren's eyes language or his actions ask away, I will happy to answer them. LOL Wink
KettyHugI just woke up from my sleep which was just full on Nivren dream ( i think i will sleep a bit more later so i can dream more lolz). so how r u jaanu??
Aww no analyisis, but i do agree with u the scenes were perfect lolz but analyis are also the next best part to the episode naa?? I get u about drifting away to dreamland ,even the samething is happneing to me,ashvuu told me to write analysis but oh its so hard to concentrate properly.LOL

I have no doubt on viren in anyways, he is perfect in my eyes and no power can make me doubt him now, with each passing day i am having more stronger faith in viren so sorry jaan i have no question to ask as of now, if i do later in the day i will surely ask uBig smile.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Girls, my analysis is on PG 62.. .go ahead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Page 5O sweetie Smile
thanks mahi will read it shortly, so happy Big smile.how r u jaanu??how is ur yummy viren doing??what new thoughts did u come up with now lolz.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by mahix3

Page 5O sweetie Smile
thanks mahi will read it shortly, so happy Big smile.how r u jaanu??how is ur yummy viren doing??what new thoughts did u come up with now lolz.LOL

Okay di!
I'm okay but my stomach acts very mean to me sometimes! As for my yummy Viren.. he's sexier than ever. As for new thoughts.. I posted the shuhaag raat song on page 55... whether it's for Nivi and Viren or Viren and me Embarrassed

Edited by mahix3 - 11 January 2011 at 1:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

True Ketty.. They were very melodious and romantic songs.. Maybe new definition of LOVE is DOSTI...
Well I loved the new definition of 'LOVE'. Wink LOL Or waise bhi doshti ka to sirf naam hi tha. Viren knew his wife is not going sing love song with him to dosti song hi sahi. Kaam to nikal hi raha tha na. Wink  Kya pataya hai apni biwi ko gane gaa gaa ke. LOL And Rach says Viren is not intelligent. Wink

Viren jaisa samajhdar ladka maine to nahin dekha... He should write "Biwi Patao 101" and gift it to Sid too...

Wow..Kya IDEA hai girls, brilliant??? But we can have Viren take a short cut (So..he can continue his focus on his lotus..you know he needs to do that right now.wink) . Since SUCHI knows NiViren so well and have written their love story so well. we can ask Viren to print the retreat and gift to Sid??? What do you say?? also, if by mistake this book comes in PB's hand...she will not only feel Jealous of Nivi..but she will run and jump of the cliff (from wherever they are right now) because she will be totally embarrassed at their love story. poor souls. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Anju wonderful mindblowing rocking analysis I just love you and your analysis but why are you telling me everything I am saying he is smart and intelligent but straigthforward too he speeks from heart like VD said yesterday when you speak from heart it reaches others heart soon that's why it reaches Nivi's heart. I disagree here that he planned ticket thing or something or knew she wants to ask these things he thought she was upset but not with him. He did started off very seriously and told her the things to convince her but when she started feeling sorry after that he started playing the emotional game with her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushi

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Anju wonderful analysis. And sweetie today you get 'A' for coming up with perfect explanation of Nivi's questioning Viren. I am going answer you question about why DD is tired? I think her face is starting to pain pulling that sulking expression all the time.LOL And about CC being step mom, dear remember Rach child swapping theory, every passing day it looks more real. LOL

Today without doubt I liked Sid, the way he was smiling when dadaji was talking to Viren and Nivi. What the hell happened to him a day before, poor guy CC and DD are just messing up with his brain, dude just from now on don't borrow someone else's brain you don't know what kind of monster lives in other's brain. LOL

Again thanks for making me understand why VD called Nivi bahu today, I was surprised when I heard that. And I got confused that what happened to VD today.

Totally loved confrontation scene and your explanation of it. You are right Viren Sood is very shrewd husband, he knows how to play his wife.Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushianjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

True Ketty.. They were very melodious and romantic songs.. Maybe new definition of LOVE is DOSTI...
Well I loved the new definition of 'LOVE'. Wink LOL Or waise bhi doshti ka to sirf naam hi tha. Viren knew his wife is not going sing love song with him to dosti song hi sahi. Kaam to nikal hi raha tha na. Wink  Kya pataya hai apni biwi ko gane gaa gaa ke. LOL And Rach says Viren is not intelligent. Wink

Viren jaisa samajhdar ladka maine to nahin dekha... He should write "Biwi Patao 101" and gift it to Sid too...
Good Idea, but I don't think Sid needs it for Divya woh to pahale se hi pati hui hai, aur kitana patayega yaar. She can't be more obsessive that she already is. LOL 

ketty, there is a difference between possessiveness and love. In my POV..there is no love between Sid and DD. until CT show us something I am going to believe this. She is with him because she think she loves him (but does not know what is love actually) and he is with her because he has no choice.

Since he does not have any brains left ..he needs her Pea Brain to function..like eat BT, take Tiffin, and make faces.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index