NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 62)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by gmann2010

Waise guys I told you na they will show same senario with Sid and Viren where Nivi will question both of them and see how both of them tackled her. When Nivi questioned Sid he became furious show I am the only one supporting you you are blaming me and are you mad making Nivi run away from there feeling really bad lonely crying and Viren also told her he is doing all this for her and she is blaming him but instead of calling him mad he just twist the things that I become bad in eyes of others making Nivi not only feeling bad for him that why she suspected him but to come after him and manofy him. How can I think this guy is not intelligent he knows how to tackle his wife coolly. I must say he is the best for Nivi who can bring every shade of Nivi out in open.

True Rach. Poor thing felt so bad that even went to help him clean his bike, don't understand why he all the time cleaning his bike, Naukar kaha hai yaar iss ghar ke? I know guys like to do this sort of stuff themselves but every other day?
Ketty Sood house me har kaam ke liye ek jagah hai Jaise BT table for all insults and sarcastic comment, hall all the confrontaion, Porch for chanchal dragging Nivi and Viren rescuing, so Bike cleaning for romantic date or Honeymoon setting (So this is the best place that's why he cleans his bike so regularly)
Rachu this is the best answer anyone has given ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hey my sweetpie, gosh each time i leave for a few hours i have alot to catch up to.
Ok so who has written an analysis that i havnt read??want page number lolz. sorry i always seem to ask for page numbers of analysis but what can i do when i log in i have like 30pg to read all the time and i get so impatient to read the analysis so as soon as i open my eyes i come online to read the analyisis first then slowly i catch up. So did navz,anju,milee,moni,faiza,payal,ketty,mahi,rachu,ashvuu give their analysis yet if so please if u dont mind give me the page number thanksBig smile.
Oh my in the tension of missing out on analysis i forgot to say Hi . so how is everyone??what discussion is going on now after such an awsome episode???
Hey Shova darling how r u? sorry sweetie no analysis from me today, every time I tried to concentrate on episode I drift away in dreamland. Scenes are so damn perfect why you want to spoil with my analysis dear. If you have any doubt about Viren's eyes language or his actions ask away, I will happy to answer them. LOL Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

hey my sweetpie, gosh each time i leave for a few hours i have alot to catch up to.
Ok so who has written an analysis that i havnt read??want page number lolz. sorry i always seem to ask for page numbers of analysis but what can i do when i log in i have like 30pg to read all the time and i get so impatient to read the analysis so as soon as i open my eyes i come online to read the analyisis first then slowly i catch up. So did navz,anju,milee,moni,faiza,payal,ketty,mahi,rachu,ashvuu give their analysis yet if so please if u dont mind give me the page number thanksBig smile.
Oh my in the tension of missing out on analysis i forgot to say Hi . so how is everyone??what discussion is going on now after such an awsome episode???

Page 5O sweetie Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Hey mere NivRen ki deewani maine to aaj analysis kiya hi nahi jaan but ek lugage question hai 49 page par ke uska answer apne style mein dena hai bus.
hey cutie awww u didnt do an analysis Cry oh well let me run to read ur luggage question. did u make up any theories yet rachu???Big smile

tamushisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Ok girls, I am ready for my thoughts for today's episode. It was a fun and light episode as compared to last week and full of NiVren, exactly the way we all wanted. I was watching it and saying "YES' and making others around me think that I am crazy.. YES.. they don't know I am crazy about NiVren and this forum and you all.

1) NiVren - Neha portrayed the turmoil going on in nivi's head so beautifully. Nivi finds the ticket and all these questions aris ein her mind - Viren came a day back then why did he not come home? She was thinking that how come he is in Shimla but away from me as he loves me so much and he knows how things are here and even then he did not come. Where was her, what was he doing? I would like to say that she was not doubting Viren here but trying to understand the reasoning behind this action of his. It seemed like doubt but what doubt - that he is a stalker and behind all what is happening with Nivi or doubt that he has another girl?? That is why I am saying that she was not doubting him but questioning him and his actions. Viren could not bear the separation and came running out to see Nivi and he finds her standing there lost in thoughts. She hid the ticket at that time as she herself was not sure what to make out of it and whether to confront him or not.  She had not decided yet so let it go. But Viren notices all the confusion on her face and to make her light he said "the way you look at me I feel like taking you in my arms and protecting you from all the evil and the world". And see, Nivi has a sly smile on her face. Viren knows what will work with Nivi and he does that only. I was like why Nandu the bandu has to be kabab mein haddi... Mujhe mere Nandu gang ki bahut yaad aati hai Nandu ko dekh kar.
I would like to bring one point here - Viren never forces himself on Nivi and now too he asked her to come with him and when she said you go ahead and I will come little later, he just left her. He knows that Nivi needs space and he gives her that as long as that is a valid space she is asking for. I like this aspect of their relationship.

2) DD and HL - I was laughing my guts out when DD said to HL "men thak chuki hun"... What has she done in the house that she is tired? Just by packing that huge tiffin box for Sid made her so tired... OMG. So, HL is behind all this promise business. And why is HL forgetting that not only Viren but Sid jaisa ladka bhi Nivi se pyaar karta tha. She has always lived a life of false sense and pride that DD is much more beautiful and smart than Nivi and Nivi ko koi ladka nahin milega. Look at the irony. Do handsome, rich guys and both fall in love with Nivi and not DD.  So, I am now worried what will HL think of and how will that affect Nivi. DD agreed today that she is jealous of Nivi as she gets all the love and attention from her husband. DD itni jealousy theek nahin, kali ho jayegi and phir Sid tujhe bilkul nahin dekhega.

3) Dadaji room - I loved Sid today. I have always said that he is a nice human being just that he does not know how to speak up and stand for what is right. He looked handsome today with coat. He is so happy and rightfully so. He is the elder brother and was proud of what Viren has done. There was no enmity between them even though they had argument day before.  I was surprised to see CC sitting in BS room. Maharani hai woh to. Choti maharani bari maharani ke saath baithi thi. Viren comes and he is all happy and I liked the way dadaji behaved with Viren. He so happily says "good morning beta". That itself made Viren's day. And Sid tells the good news about the client and that Viren handled everything. CC could not believe it and looked at Viren. Is she step mom? And when dadaji was happy and praised Viren and said that now we all can have faith on you, CC had a little smile on her face. But as soon as BS asked for Nivedita, her smile disappeared. Her hatred for Nivi is more than her love for her son. Look how happy Sid is hearing that BS is looking for Nivi and he turns towards Viren. And our Viren just runs ouit to get his dearie wife, he knew where she would be. And yes she was still outside lost in her confusion. Viren asks her that she was to come then why did not? And Nivi tells him the reason that "CC and YD do not want her to be close to dadaji". Viren was hurt here but he gave strength to Nivi and told her that if dadaji himself wants to meet with you then nobody can stop you and holds her hand and takes her in. He only forced her for this as it was for dadaji and even he knows that Nivi wants to meet with BS but is not due to restrictions. Dadaji is so happy to see Nivi and tells her that you have no time to meet with me either. Look how Nivi is uncomfortable because those 2 maharanis are sitting there and staring at her. Viren like a nice boy is standing right next to Nivi and looking at her, capturing her each and every movement. BS tells her about the good news and girls see how happy Sid is. I really really want CTs to revive his character and bonding between both Sid and Viren. They will work wonders if are together. They both have very good understanding between each other and do not hold any grudges which is a very good sign of healhty sibling relationship. CC has smile when dadaji again praises Viren that he has become responsible and as soon as he says it is just because of you , her face becomes constipated. And I loved dadaji's dialogue to Nivi to be hamesha with Viren and Viren looks at her so sweetly with full of love. and emotion. Nivi is still sad as she is still puzzled and confused at Viren's action of coming early to Shimla but not coming home. And Viren sensed something is not right with Nivi as he was the whole time looking at her only. So girls atleast we know that Viren did go to Delhi and got all the work done ASAP so that he can come back quickly.

4) Kitchen scene - Nivi is still lost in her thoughts and rewinding what she has seen and wondering why Viren did not tell her that he came back ealry. She is right in sense that they both have good communication but the way he came and he saw Nivi being taken to the doctor and confrontation, it is possible that he forgot to tell her. She could have thought this way too but no. She is going into the depth of it. VD sees her worried and asks her what happened. Viren is there only as he wanted to take Nivi with him and ask her what is bothering her. If you all noticed, VD stopped for a sec and then said "Meri bahu".. instead of saying "Meri beti". She has always called Nivi as her beti but now she made Nivi her bahu as she herself was not able to keep the promise given to NT dadi that she will take care of Nivi as she is her MAA. So, girls VD is MIL and not MAA now. This was a cute scene between VD and Viren and tactfully, Viren holds Nivi's hand and takes her away.

5) Gazebo scene - Viren is very smart Rachna and see he brings Nivi outside the Sood house as he knew that if he asks her inside she might not be comfortable and it is possible that MP might hear their discussion. So they are outside the mad house where it is just them. He tells her that I want to kn owwhat is your problem and what is bothering you. Nivi says nothing and that made Viren sad and he tells her that theek hai"tum mujhse apni problem nahin discuss karna chahti". It was his voice and sadness and hur tin his voice that made Nivi turn to him and talk to him. That yes I am upset and tells her the reason. But oh my.. look at how Viren reacts to this. He chnages the whole Nivi blaming him scene in his favor. He is very shrewd and very smart. He makes her feel guilty by his talks and saying that she doubted him and that he was planning surprise for her and it backfired and he was trying to make her happy etc. Kinny did an excellent acting here. He changed his face totally and brought sadness, hurt and other emotions. He made her realize that Nivi loves him as she is jealous and doubted him. We only feel this way if we love someone and Nivi you have not said it from your mouth but you love me. Nivedita is shocked to hear this as this is what she feels. She was stunned that Viren was right even though she did not say it but he knows. The realization has set in. It will come out from her mouth too very soon. Girls, he showed another insecurity and vulnerability here to Nivi - "na chahte hue bhi mein hi sabki nazron mein galat ban jata hun" (i have to say i felt very bad for Viren hearing this from his mouth as this is do true.) How can we say he is MP and he is bad? He is one guy who is very consistent and makes everybody happy. But he is very smart. I don't think so he gave the whole picture to Nivi. He only told her a part of his plan and his returning back to Shimla. It is more than just this. He was there to keep an eye on things around Sood house and to find out who is doing saazish and also work on his holiday plan. We will come to know later the real reason not now. Nivi was feeling guilty to the core. So Viren achieved what he wanted to - Nivi's confession though indirectly that she loves him and his plan of going on HM. I love this communication between them. This is what will take them ahead in their relationship. Viren asks her if she will come with him for vacation but she is not comfortable and is still gulity hence does not reply. Viren takes it as NO and that she still does not trust him so how can she come with him. Trust was not the reason at that minute, it was the uneasy feeling of being alone with him. Nivi is still shying away from him and that was the only reason she did not say YES.
Rachna, see he is again acting smartly. "Ulta chor kotwal ko daante". Viren knew if he will say all this and be angry, Nivi maan jayegi. He has a very different way of getting his work done when it concerns Nivi. He is forceful in a very different way.

6) Sid-DD scene - Poor Sid is again busy working. He has all the responsibility as he wants to fulfill BS's dream project. DD does not understand this but she is right in her way. This is the time when they can spend time together and know each other. But she is jealous too that Viren is spending more time with Nivi. Hence she says that Viren is back so he can do work too.

7) NiVren manofying scene - This was very cute and I could see bubbly Neha Sargam here. She was very free and tried all the ways of manofying her angry husband. Viren was looking super cute and hot in this new role of being upset and angry with his wife. Nivi knew that he cannot be like this for long. Viren smiled when Nivi put water on him but then immediately controlled himself and left else he would have given in to Nivi. The terrace scene was very romantic in my sense. He was looking so handsome standing in that pose. Nivi trying very hard and Viren stealing glances at her to make sure she is trying and is not giving up.  And in the end he smiles when he sees his cute wife holding her ears. And very smartly takes 2 promises - his first and foremost will always be Nivi's smile and when she laughed he counted it as 3 smiles - 15, 16 and 17.. Yay, we are only 3 smiles away. Even I cannot take more than 3 in a day. And then she agrees for HM. Oh my, she was blushing full on when he said ki yahan aur hamare beech sab theek ho chuka hoga aur kya pata ..... He left this stmt like that for Nivi to fill in the blanks and for us... Kya pata aur kya kya ho chuka hoga...

I will write about precap in next post.. This is too big.. I will add more if I think of something else... I have to run now.. Bye girls.. I again started it 2 hrs ago but just completed as I just got time..
Post your comments...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nutssavera2007Shayafanmilee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenScintillatingSofnaxaviaraPeace67Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

@shovuuu Heyyyy jannnnnnnn hu r u my swwetss. missedd u alotttttttt . where r u dis days my jaan ? n did u watch 2dy's dhasu n magical epi ? Nivren rockedd yaar

Jaan my analysis is on pg 53 . lovvvvvvvvvvv u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushi

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Waise guys I told you na they will show same senario with Sid and Viren where Nivi will question both of them and see how both of them tackled her. When Nivi questioned Sid he became furious show I am the only one supporting you you are blaming me and are you mad making Nivi run away from there feeling really bad lonely crying and Viren also told her he is doing all this for her and she is blaming him but instead of calling him mad he just twist the things that I become bad in eyes of others making Nivi not only feeling bad for him that why she suspected him but to come after him and manofy him. How can I think this guy is not intelligent he knows how to tackle his wife coolly. I must say he is the best for Nivi who can bring every shade of Nivi out in open.

True Rach. Poor thing felt so bad that even went to help him clean his bike, don't understand why he all the time cleaning his bike, Naukar kaha hai yaar iss ghar ke? I know guys like to do this sort of stuff themselves but every other day?
Ketty Sood house me har kaam ke liye ek jagah hai Jaise BT table for all insults and sarcastic comment, hall all the confrontaion, Porch for chanchal dragging Nivi and Viren rescuing, so Bike cleaning for romantic date or Honeymoon setting (So this is the best place that's why he cleans his bike so regularly)
You forgot gazebo. Many happy things happened over there, and today only Viren thanked god for making his wife confess indirectly. LOL 

NivRenDeewanitamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Rachu this is the best answer anyone has given ROFL
Thanks MERE NivRen ki deewani that you loved my answer

NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index