India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 60)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Any one noticed Viren's bike got changed. Before it was red and now it's off white and yellow. I think the mechanic rather than just replacing a fuel pipe, replaced the whole bike. LOL

Edited by gmann2010 - 11 January 2011 at 12:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushisimran728Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by gmann2010

Today's Viren's behavior totally baffled  me. He once told Nivi that 'Meri patni hone ke nate sawal karna tumhara haq hai aur jawab dena meri faraz'. And he was pretty upset when she didn't questioned him about that damn gift. So today when she asked him about his whereabouts, why he was so sad, didn't he wanted her to question him? I really felt sad for him though in that scene. 

Sweetie, he was just pretending to e sad and angry so Nivi agrees to go to HM with him !! Smile He was extremely pleased that she questioned him !! But he could not show it to her !!  LOL
May be you are right but immidietely after she asked he was hurt and the way he said end mein main hi galat ho jata huin was clearly showing his hurt. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
di's plzzz read it i'm going offline i worked very hard on it so plzzz press like plzzzzzz its a request from your MewCry

tamushiaashvee.rahejasimran728

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Today's Viren's behavior totally baffled  me. He once told Nivi that 'Meri patni hone ke nate sawal karna tumhara haq hai aur jawab dena meri faraz'. And he was pretty upset when she didn't questioned him about that damn gift. So today when she asked him about his whereabouts, why he was so sad, didn't he wanted her to question him? I really felt sad for him though in that scene. 

Sweetie, he was just pretending to e sad and angry so Nivi agrees to go to HM with him !! Smile He was extremely pleased that she questioned him !! But he could not show it to her !!  LOL

I actually think he was somewhat upset that she was rather suspecting him but most of it was a ploy. He expected her to question him but not doubt him.
I don't want Nivi suspecting Viren, but I guess I have no choice, this stupid CTs are hell bent on making her suspect Viren. But seriously why Nivi has to suspect him, he has proved again and again to her that he loves her and nothing more important for him than her. I want Nivi to keep her promise during Pheras to trust him. I can't see anyone of these two suffer and mad at each other for long time. If Nivi again suspect him, it will really hurt him, after all he has shown a so much confidence in her without asking questions.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Waise guys I told you na they will show same senario with Sid and Viren where Nivi will question both of them and see how both of them tackled her. When Nivi questioned Sid he became furious show I am the only one supporting you you are blaming me and are you mad making Nivi run away from there feeling really bad lonely crying and Viren also told her he is doing all this for her and she is blaming him but instead of calling him mad he just twist the things that I become bad in eyes of others making Nivi not only feeling bad for him that why she suspected him but to come after him and manofy him. How can I think this guy is not intelligent he knows how to tackle his wife coolly. I must say he is the best for Nivi who can bring every shade of Nivi out in open.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 11 January 2011 at 1:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728gmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Any one noticed Viren's bike got changed. Before it was red and now it's off white and yellow. I think the mechanic rather than just replacing a fuel pipe, replaced the whole bike. LOL

Oh my God!!! I love how you and I think of the same things di!! Ahahah that is what I was thinking too! I was like jeeze, USE THE SAME BIKE. Unless Viren has more than one bike.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
@ navz I agree , remember the gift he put,

so that she can ask him , for whom the gift was.

One thing confused me was why did he say, he thought she is not like typical wives but her doubting him, has made her like everyone else.

Is that a complaint
or
happiness hidden behind fake anger?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahix3

I actually think he was somewhat upset that she was rather suspecting him but most of it was a ploy. He expected her to question him but not doubt him.
I don't want Nivi suspecting Viren, but I guess I have no choice, this stupid CTs are hell bent on making her suspect Viren. But seriously why Nivi has to suspect him, he has proved again and again to her that he loves her and nothing more important for him than her. I want Nivi to keep her promise during Pheras to trust him. I can't see anyone of these two suffer and mad at each other for long time. If Nivi again suspect him, it will really hurt him, after all he has shown a so much confidence in her without asking questions.

I think maybe Nivi suspecting Viren might be a good thing (as long as she doesn't keep suspecting him) but anyways.. if she suspects him once and then sees how wrong she was for suspecting him, then she can trust him even more. I mean I guess she knew that he loved her but she perhaps had some doubts because come on, she's had a hard life and it's understandable for her to have trust issues but hopefully now she doesn't with Viren. And don't worry, they'll both trust each other and won't fight for too long. I just don't want Nivi to suspect him again! 

But okay so I opened YouTube and it recommended me a video and look! The video has my Viren and the song suits NivRen ....

tamushiShayafangmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index