Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 6)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Simran, my sweets how are you. Hug Glad to catch you online, jaan. I am sure a lot of folks told you this already but I too was thinking about you today when Viren delivered that lotus dialogue for Nivi. Nice going, sweets, right? What a huge coincidence? Hey, can you please tell me what page your analysis is in the previous page??

Hi Payal...I just finish reading your analysis and I went totally "aaaawww" when i read how you described Nivren emotions. (i would not call them scenes anymore because that would be an insult). they pour their heart out there and you understand them and explain them to us and I respect both of that aspect. so, thank you. we love you for reading them so intently. 

I am totally surprised and v. happy that Viren used my idea and called Nivi a Lotus. I think he got the point now. how his family is a mucking pond ...you will not believe i have not watched the epi yet. i came back from work at 10pm. now had dinner and just catching up with all posts. You dont know how hard I was finding to keep up with everyone and not able to post anything for whole day. just posted 2 or 3 posts because had little time.

I have not done any analysis babe. Where do I do analysis?? tell me? you guys are great at writing. I just throw some opinions, ideas and stuff around. Maybe one day I will. but it requires lot of insight which sometimes I feel I cant read in every characters. I love nivren ..no doubt to read them deeply or others and scenes and actions are hard for me. but i will try. 
Hey payal watch soon I am waiting for your expert comments on today's episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
RACHU..how are you?? I am so proud of you. You wrote so many thoughts and also some best ones today. My FAv is this one.

See Nivi and Sid both asked question to VD only:
  1. SID WHAT Mistake I did to get this punishment
  2. Nivi Koi kissi se itna pyar kaise kar sakta hai

Viren is answer to both he is continously showing Sid what are his mistakes and continuosly showing Nivi ke koi kissi se kaise itna pyar kar sakta hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

question, do you guyz like read the fanfics on the forums here?
 In the section dedicated for fanfics?

hi suchi...You must have enjoyed Nivren today thoroughly right?? yes, I do read FF suchi. why anything special we should read?

also, did you watch the YT link I had posted yesterday on the old thread??

are nahi .. I was thinking of starting a FF but I went and read some ffs there. It was really good! so I was thinking about my retreats and I am like hmmm its not up to mark

you guyz are too kind to comment so nicely!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Mahi, my sweetpeas, Hug Thank you so much for the new lovely NivRen thread. Dear, that is a wonderful introduction!! Also, I finally got through reading your 3 FFs from October. Sweets, I am telling you this, you have to continue writing, really have to!! See, how awesome a job you did with the thread's introduction. I really hope all of us can encourage you enough to continue with it. Smile
By the way, how are you feeling dear? Better? I have yet to read your analysis of today's episode. In fact, have a lot of pages to catch-up on in the previous thread.

Hey Payal di! Loved your analysis! Was wonderful! Hug
Than you for liking my new thread. I was worried it would suck horribly since I didn't start a new thread in so long. But because of you and Ketty di and Monica di, I'll keep writing my fanfics. I was just thinking whether to start back from where I left off or start all over again. AND I am feeling much better. Oh and if you haven't read my analysis, it's on page 146 of the last thread I believe Smile

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

question, do you guyz like read the fanfics on the forums here?
 In the section dedicated for fanfics?

hi suchi...You must have enjoyed Nivren today thoroughly right?? yes, I do read FF suchi. why anything special we should read?

also, did you watch the YT link I had posted yesterday on the old thread??

are nahi .. I was thinking of starting a FF but I went and read some ffs there. It was really good! so I was thinking about my retreats and I am like hmmm its not up to mark

noo suchi. see some FF i read are such that characters are far from real nivren (and thats ok) but your Retreat is very very close to real them. you understand their emotions better than any of us. If KM and NS will read your retreat they themselves will question their feeling. they will ask question like ..really? are we this good? and yea you are ahead of game with Nivi's response but thats ok. You will be really good if you write FF but I feel your scene rock anyday. no offense to anyone here.

tamushiScintillatingSuchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Hi Payal...I just finish reading your analysis and I went totally "aaaawww" when i read how you described Nivren emotions. (i would not call them scenes anymore because that would be an insult). they pour their heart out there and you understand them and explain them to us and I respect both of that aspect. so, thank you. we love you for reading them so intently. 

I am totally surprised and v. happy that Viren used my idea and called Nivi a Lotus. I think he got the point now. how his family is a mucking pond ...you will not believe i have not watched the epi yet. i came back from work at 10pm. now had dinner and just catching up with all posts. You dont know how hard I was finding to keep up with everyone and not able to post anything for whole day. just posted 2 or 3 posts because had little time.

I have not done any analysis babe. Where do I do analysis?? tell me? you guys are great at writing. I just throw some opinions, ideas and stuff around. Maybe one day I will. but it requires lot of insight which sometimes I feel I cant read in every characters. I love nivren ..no doubt to read them deeply or others and scenes and actions are hard for me. but i will try. 
Sorry, Simi dear. I must have misunderstood something and thought that you had done your analysis. If you haven't seen the episode, you should sweets. Also, you came home at 10:00 PM from work, that late dear!! Shocked Ya, I had a busy day today as well and got home, and worked on posting my thoughts. Now it is time to catch up on all the posts. And, sweets you do write a lot and do good analysis. Didn't you do one for the last episode? I thought that was pretty neat!!
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
finally i have copied links of 8 analysis and have saved them in my email and will need to read them tomorrow @ work. because I cant keep up with both Big smile. plus i have to go and watch the epi too. ..ok better run 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

What are talking about Suchi, your retreat is fabulous, I am not just saying this, I really enjoy and look forward to your retreat every weekend. Well I wasn't aware of fanfic section in IF until u mentioned it. Do you suggest anyone?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index