di's i wrote 1st chp plzzzzzzz read it i worked hard on it plzzzzzz

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010Suchi-moniluvskinshuk

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

true Mahi , I just started watching bidaai ...yes I truly agree but who knows JAAL will be in the background AngryAngry
 but in between I ffwed and saw the whole HM and now going back to the start of RagVir Wink

I used to only watch bits and parts of Bidaai and the stopped once they killed my Ranvir off the show and now I can't watch old Bidaai episodes because I can only imagine Viren and Nivi together. I used to love RagVir but now NivRen means more! But in Bidaai, Chancal was a good, village woman who showed RagVir and SaAlekh around on their honeymoon.... which gives me a random thought... I can't imagine how India is about shuhaag raat because in all the movies and shows, they always show the shuhaag raat, months after the actual wedding. I mean seriously.. if I were married to Viren............................................................................................ Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Today's Viren's behavior totally baffled  me. He once told Nivi that 'Meri patni hone ke nate sawal karna tumhara haq hai aur jawab dena meri faraz'. And he was pretty upset when she didn't questioned him about that damn gift. So today when she asked him about his whereabouts, why he was so sad, didn't he wanted her to question him? I really felt sad for him though in that scene. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728lamstamushiDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaraGita97

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi, just popped in quickly to read everyone's posts -
Mahi, sweets loved your analysis of today's episode a lot. Clap Now, only if I could convince you to began writing FF! Are you already thinking about writing it?
Moni, dear I was expecting an awesome analysis from you considering how spectacular an episode today's was since it was filled with NivRen & you didn't disappoint me at all. Loved your description of all the NivRen scenes a lot. Hug
Milee, hope you feel better. Bummer that you had a relapse. Don't exert yourself though I am looking forward to reading your post about your thoughts on Sid-Viren being planning this together to catch the MP.
Anju, you completely ignored my post & didn't answer my question. Cry
Rach - I so loved your post about the luggage. I can trust you only to think of something like this. LOL Also, not sure, if you already answered this question but how & where did you know about Viren & Sid's ages??
Hira, I absolutely loved reading your post about your thoughts on Viren being considered pyschotic. I wish you would post more. I loved how you put forth your thoughts, dear.
Hey Jaan how are you sweety Actually Sid age was told in beginning of serial I think after his B'day and Viren's age in today's episode if you see the ticket in the beginning

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by mahix3

NOOO! I don't want Yash doing anything stupid.
Like leaving his engineering studies to become a don
and like get money that way to help his dad's financial issues
Oh Mahi you cracked me up. No sweetie I didn't mean that to become don. There has to be some meaning of that scene right the way he has shown in deep thought about that issue. He might talk to Viren but then how Nivi will react to it is another story. 

YOU HAD ME WORRIED! When you were like you don't want Yash doing anything stupid and now they show the whole Keshav issues a lot with Yash around and I don't want him to become the Don of Shimla -- Yash Sharma. I mean NO! He is to be an engineer so Viren need to fix this problem immediately before Yash becomes DON. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushigmann2010

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Today's Viren's behavior totally baffled  me. He once told Nivi that 'Meri patni hone ke nate sawal karna tumhara haq hai aur jawab dena meri faraz'. And he was pretty upset when she didn't questioned him about that damn gift. So today when she asked him about his whereabouts, why he was so sad, didn't he wanted her to question him? I really felt sad for him though in that scene. 

Sweetie, he was just pretending to e sad and angry so Nivi agrees to go to HM with him !! Smile He was extremely pleased that she questioned him !! But he could not show it to her !!  LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushigmann2010Suchi-

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Nahin Di... he wasn't upset that she was asking about his whereabouts but that she was doubting him and thinking whether or not he could be behind everything that has happened especially when she was like 'why are you doing this' and that's when he got really upset because she didn't trust him. It was Nivi's mistake because she wasn't just asking him a question but also suspecting him which hurt him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Sweetie, he was just pretending to e sad and angry so Nivi agrees to go to HM with him !! Smile He was extremely pleased that she questioned him !! But he could not show it to her !!  LOL

I actually think he was somewhat upset that she was rather suspecting him but most of it was a ploy. He expected her to question him but not doubt him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index