NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 57)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by anjubala

True Ketty.. They were very melodious and romantic songs.. Maybe new definition of LOVE is DOSTI...
Well I loved the new definition of 'LOVE'. Wink LOL Or waise bhi doshti ka to sirf naam hi tha. Viren knew his wife is not going sing love song with him to dosti song hi sahi. Kaam to nikal hi raha tha na. Wink  Kya pataya hai apni biwi ko gane gaa gaa ke. LOL And Rach says Viren is not intelligent. Wink

Viren jaisa samajhdar ladka maine to nahin dekha... He should write "Biwi Patao 101" and gift it to Sid too...
Good Idea, but I don't think Sid needs it for Divya woh to pahale se hi pati hui hai, aur kitana patayega yaar. She can't be more obsessive that she already is. LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
No one is talking.
Gasp.
Is everyone gone?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Me here, silently satlkingLOL

simran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

But no one is even talking
for you to be able to stalk them
Shocked

simran728

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Shocked
I am here too, I didn't see anyone talking so I stopped. LOL Btw I have a bad feeling about Yash hearing that talk. I don't want him to do something stupid.
Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Hi, just popped in quickly to read everyone's posts -
Mahi, sweets loved your analysis of today's episode a lot. Clap Now, only if I could convince you to began writing FF! Are you already thinking about writing it?
Moni, dear I was expecting an awesome analysis from you considering how spectacular an episode today's was since it was filled with NivRen & you didn't disappoint me at all. Loved your description of all the NivRen scenes a lot. Hug
Milee, hope you feel better. Bummer that you had a relapse. Don't exert yourself though I am looking forward to reading your post about your thoughts on Sid-Viren being planning this together to catch the MP.
Anju, you completely ignored my post & didn't answer my question. Cry
Rach - I so loved your post about the luggage. I can trust you only to think of something like this. LOL Also, not sure, if you already answered this question but how & where did you know about Viren & Sid's ages??
Hira, I absolutely loved reading your post about your thoughts on Viren being considered pyschotic. I wish you would post more. I loved how you put forth your thoughts, dear.

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Shocked

Yupp It's too quite here.
where are you - Navz,Anju,Millie,Rach,Ketty,Zarmeen,Suchi,Shova,Aashvee,Sanju,Sneha,Payal,Simran,mittu,mew and everyone ? sorry whose names I missed.

I think everyone went to Nivren Honeymoon land even before themLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone , after it seems like ages we get a awesome episode and no MP :) ..

Loved everyones analysis ..

- I have a feeling that Sid & Viren dont have a agenda ..I am sure Viren booked the goa thing ...and CC must know about it and she must have told PB that goa is a good location and thus Sid also booked there , it feels more to me a conspiracy by JAAL to make Nivi feel that Sid / Viren are the MP and make them feel that Nivi is going mad ..

Also suddenly why the HM and then I remembered Navz had sent Suchi dis Weekend Retreat and I guess the CTs realized that thats what the audience wants SmileSmileSmile

So I bow to you Suchi di and hats off to you Navz to send the retreat to the right people to get us this SmileSmileSmileSmile

I hope we get a great HM like Bidaai , i thought it was a awesome HM ....
 and I want a SR between NivrenBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile..wouldnt that be cherry on top of icecream ... since I really dont care about Sidya

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index