Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 56)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hey Simi *hugs* Thanks hun !!

I just hope my theory is true and they end this MP track during HM because I don't see any other reason for this premature HM, because like I said, neither NivRen confession or consummation is possible right now, so the CT's must have a good reason for this HM, because if they just planned to continue this MP track indefinitely, they didn't need to go out of the city to shoot !! So keeping my fingers crossed that Viren finds the culprit and we can see the end of this track !!

Oh I so hope Navz that you are right. I want this stupid MP track to end asap. There must be some reason to bring HM at this point, none of the leads are in love so it's just doesn't make sense. But I don't stupid MP to ruin NivRen first vacation. 

On lighter note, usually in movies heroine fall in love with hero first and then sing songs. In this one, our heroine already sang three songs. I know songs said about dosti, but none of them felt like dosti songs. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by xaviara

hey Simi *hugs* Thanks hun !!

I just hope my theory is true and they end this MP track during HM because I don't see any other reason for this premature HM, because like I said, neither NivRen confession or consummation is possible right now, so the CT's must have a good reason for this HM, because if they just planned to continue this MP track indefinitely, they didn't need to go out of the city to shoot !! So keeping my fingers crossed that Viren finds the culprit and we can see the end of this track !!

Oh I so hope Navz that you are right. I want this stupid MP track to end asap. There must be some reason to bring HM at this point, none of the leads are in love so it's just doesn't make sense. But I don't stupid MP to ruin NivRen first vacation. 

On lighter note, usually in movies heroine fall in love with hero first and then sing songs. In this one, our heroine already sang three songs. I know songs said about dosti, but none of them felt like dosti songs. Embarrassed

True Ketty.. They were very melodious and romantic songs.. Maybe new definition of LOVE is DOSTI...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728tamushigmann2010xaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Thanks Simi to reply my post and you are so right about their baggage I love you and Anju I said Viren sent his bag beforehand because he new after accomodating Sidya luggage they won't get place for their luggage and he will have to buy clothes and accessaries for Nivi so will leave no money for him to buy anything for him but he can't stay in 1 jacket in goa na so he sent his luggage before handLOL

YOU ARE FUNNY RACHU..

From today you are Viren's Personal Assistant. (sorry i know many girls are going to kill me saying this) but you are thinking way too much abt him...including his luggage and how many jackets he will need in Goa??? haha love you babe. 

prajeetamushixaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

jaaan me2 also believes ki Viren will nt gonna b psycho .I never wanted tht . Yes he will b passionate n obessive lover . n we already saw tht many times in Viren but i as asking ki hu Nivi will come 2 know tht Viren is so obessive for his love ?

Moni she doesnt need to find out, she already knows how crazy he is about her !!! EmbarrassedLOL He has proved and shown to her time and time again !! In fact she is the only one who knows how insanely he is in love with her !! The others doesn't realize the extent of his love yet but Nivi does !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeetamushisimran728gmann2010Suchi-moniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Moni Marr daala tune maar daala itni acchi kaise analysis likhi Analysis ne teri humein maar daala
Its so amazing and beautiful direct dilse I loved each and every word and expression of your analysis jaan.Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728gmann2010xaviaramoniluvskinshuk

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Moni, loved your analysis sweetheart  !!! You always do such an amazing job is analyzing NivRen scenes !!! Embarrassed Thanks hun !! *hugs*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

True Ketty.. They were very melodious and romantic songs.. Maybe new definition of LOVE is DOSTI...
Well I loved the new definition of 'LOVE'. Wink LOL Or waise bhi doshti ka to sirf naam hi tha. Viren knew his wife is not going sing love song with him to dosti song hi sahi. Kaam to nikal hi raha tha na. Wink  Kya pataya hai apni biwi ko gane gaa gaa ke. LOL And Rach says Viren is not intelligent. Wink

simran728SofnaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by anjubala

Well I loved the new definition of 'LOVE'. Wink LOL Or waise bhi doshti ka to sirf naam hi tha. Viren knew his wife is not going sing love song with him to dosti song hi sahi. Kaam to nikal hi raha tha na. Wink  Kya pataya hai apni biwi ko gane gaa gaa ke. LOL And Rach says Viren is not intelligent. Wink

Viren jaisa samajhdar ladka maine to nahin dekha... He should write "Biwi Patao 101" and gift it to Sid too...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010xaviaraGita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index