India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 55)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Rachu, your luggage post is funny actually. Very good comparison and you are right. But why did you say Viren sent his bag to Goa beforehand only???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Navz.. after reading your analysis i feel so much better...sorry i did not say hi to everyone..please forgive me. my mind is out of my body right now and i dont even know where my heart is..but Navz is 1st analysis i read today and already feeling very happy. thanks ashly for live update.

below Navz's theory can really be true. i am hoping..positive thoughts.

Viren has two agendas right now, first is to catch the MP and second is to make Nivi realize her feelings for him. I'm sure now that Viren knows who the stalker is, but he also knows that no one, including Bhupat will believe him until he has proof or has caught the person red handed, so this HM is his final trap ! The way he says to Nivi, that when we come back, everything will be fine here and with us, that makes me believe that the MP will be revealed during this HM, Viren is going to catch him/her red handed !! So by the time they come back Nivi would have realized her feelings for him, because all of the drama Viren did today was to make sure Nivi agrees to go on this HM, because that is the only way for him to lure the stalker out of Sood house and in unknown territory because at Sood house the MP has home advantage !! 

hey Simi *hugs* Thanks hun !!

I just hope my theory is true and they end this MP track during HM because I don't see any other reason for this premature HM, because like I said, neither NivRen confession or consummation is possible right now, so the CT's must have a good reason for this HM, because if they just planned to continue this MP track indefinitely, they didn't need to go out of the city to shoot !! So keeping my fingers crossed that Viren finds the culprit and we can see the end of this track !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Mahi, read your analysis.. You are back with a bang and why not - your Viren is back too. Viren back and Mahi back.. Ab tum dono saath saath hi the to wapis bhi to saath saath aaoge..

And together we will make you a mausi 
Embarrassed LOL Embarrassed

Hehe... but thank you. 
And of course, now that my jaan is back, I have reason to write again.
You're right, he's back and so am I!
And don't tell anyone lekin Viren and I were celebrating our own little honeymoon in Delhi Wink
xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

Sweeties.... u know what.. i was just going through the posts and my bro came suddenly... he thought i am in FB or orkut something like that... he didnt even know that there are forums for daily soaps too and ppl comment on them..
he asked me how many times will u see this YT videos... i think instead of Nivi u should be sent to pagal khana... i told him I amalready in NivRen pagal khana .... he gave a weird look and went off.... LOLLOLLOL

Ur families really dont understand our insanity !! my family doesnt either ! so many times they see me exhausted from work, but yet am still on the forum typing away and then editing scenes and uploading them !! LOLEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeetamushilamsgmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Thanks Simi to reply my post and you are so right about their baggage I love you and Anju I said Viren sent his bag beforehand because he new after accomodating Sidya luggage they won't get place for their luggage and he will have to buy clothes and accessaries for Nivi so will leave no money for him to buy anything for him but he can't stay in 1 jacket in goa na so he sent his luggage before handLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Perfect honeymoon (shuhaag raat) song.. 

Hehe. If it were my honeymoon with Viren then this song would most definitely be playing Embarrassed LOL
(well this song kind of suits me more than Nivi.. but still)
Big smile

Edited by mahix3 - 11 January 2011 at 11:39am

tamushigmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Moni loved your anaysis. Dear you always brings smile on my face and top of it, today's episode was damn cute. My favorite scene is NivRen confrontation one but bike-terrace scene is really good too. It is good to see the role reversal today. LOL Viren not in mood and Nivi trying to make him smile. Wasn't that cute? Embarrassed Oh Viren looks so cute when he is angry or pretending to be angry and upset. Embarrassed

xaviaramoniluvskinshuk

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Moni loved your anaysis. Dear you always brings smile on my face and top of it, today's episode was damn cute. My favorite scene is NivRen confrontation one but bike-terrace scene is really good too. It is good to see the role reversal today. LOL Viren not in mood and Nivi trying to make him smile. Wasn't that cute? Embarrassed Oh Viren looks so cute when he is angry or pretending to be angry and upset. Embarrassed

AHHH my Viren looks sexy ALL THE TIME.
But this innocent/ angry act that he pulled today...
yaar, it made me want to pull him into my arms 
and... comfort him so he could be a baadmash Viren again.
I don't know which one I love better....
sexy, playful baadmash Viren 
or sexy, angry and sophisticated Viren
both are just tooooooo hottttttt

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010moniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index